Jump to content

[BLOC] Return Eternal


wasteking
 Share

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

What a horrid sphere. If we didn't stand a chance against em then good f//ing luck to the rest of y'all, especially when they start coming for you. Shows how much some people really care for the idea of minispheres.

To Rose, who switched from one largest sphere to another and complained about the same things happening this war in GnR,

To Eclipse, who have preached minispheres so much but who would never practice it if not for their allies leaving them and assured us they did not have plans to sign Rose,

To Weebunism, who decided to declare war on HW for the exact same things happening this war,

And to ASM, who, well, it's just too easy:

image.png.64f437ac116348f434d847c618a72eb4.png

I wish you all good luck. This is truly a match made in hell.

My man be living in a fantasy world where people look to me for FA decisions instead of pulling lots for who gets to deal with me being angry at everything and venting for 45 minutes because I'm on record repeatedly as hating literally everything about this games politics.

 

Y'all wanna make my dreams come true, just cancel all your treaties. I been dreaming of that since I yoinked pantheons bank, figured the swirling vortex of aimless chaos would be fun to watch. But nobody wants to do it and then asks me why I haven't made it happen yet like anybody sane listens to a lunatic who wants to light the world on fire.

Do it yourself, you're the ones took my matches and Jerry can away. 

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hidude45454 said:

What a horrid sphere. If we didn't stand a chance against em then good f//ing luck to the rest of y'all, especially when they start coming for you. Shows how much some people really care for the idea of minispheres

As much as one wants, minispheres is something that could never really take place. 100% of the game wants to win wars. And winning a war requires not only competence but also numbers, the latter being proven time and again to be more important than the former.

It makes complete sense to make a sphere which is strong. No one wants a weak sphere. And making a big sphere with good tiering and lots of members is the best way to make a strong sphere. It would make no sense to willingly keep a sphere weak.

Not to mention, minispheres was a scam to begin with. It was a lie propagated by the elite few to keep the masses down, to disorient them and keep them disunited in their fight against the bourgeoisie. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

What a horrid sphere. If we didn't stand a chance against em then good f//ing luck to the rest of y'all, especially when they start coming for you. Shows how much some people really care for the idea of minispheres.

To Rose, who switched from one largest sphere to another and complained about the same things happening this war in GnR,

To Eclipse, who have preached minispheres so much but who would never practice it if not for their allies leaving them and assured us they did not have plans to sign Rose,

To Weebunism, who decided to declare war on HW for the exact same things happening this war,

And to ASM, who, well, it's just too easy:

image.png.64f437ac116348f434d847c618a72eb4.png

I wish you all good luck. This is truly a match made in hell.

 

unknown (1).png

  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

image.png.840e79f3eeba9d53152a1961d4aacd4f.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

My man be living in a fantasy world where people look to me for FA decisions instead of pulling lots for who gets to deal with me being angry at everything and venting for 45 minutes because I'm on record repeatedly as hating literally everything about this games politics.

 

Y'all wanna make my dreams come true, just cancel all your treaties. I been dreaming of that since I yoinked pantheons bank, figured the swirling vortex of aimless chaos would be fun to watch. But nobody wants to do it and then asks me why I haven't made it happen yet like anybody sane listens to a lunatic who wants to light the world on fire.

Do it yourself, you're the ones took my matches and Jerry can away. 

Breaking news, alliance leader gets caught for hypocrisy, oh no, anyways.

We weren't the ones who made you disappear for those months, nor were we the ones who put you in your current position. I find it frankly embarrassing that one of the formerly most vocal players decided to dedicate themselves to permanent ally and devotee of Rose when you and your alliance could be trying for so much more.

I did my part to light the fire and burn paper already. It seems like your only idea of chaos is living in an upside down logic world where only you and your allies are able to take a collective dump on the rest of the game. If that was your goal, I hope you're proud of yourself.

4 hours ago, Majima Goro said:

As much as one wants, minispheres is something that could never really take place. 100% of the game wants to win wars. And winning a war requires not only competence but also numbers, the latter being proven time and again to be more important than the former.

It makes complete sense to make a sphere which is strong. No one wants a weak sphere. And making a big sphere with good tiering and lots of members is the best way to make a strong sphere. It would make no sense to willingly keep a sphere weak.

Not to mention, minispheres was a scam to begin with. It was a lie propagated by the elite few to keep the masses down, to disorient them and keep them disunited in their fight against the bourgeoisie. 

Except that this is the closest we have ever come to minispheres by far. Just as we came this close to greatness certain people decided to go in the complete opposite direction. All this does is give the people who made this sphere an excuse to justify something which, I daresay, at least some of them knew was an indication that something has gone horribly wrong.

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Where the [email protected]#$ were all these people when clock was rolling larger spheres for shits and giggles? When we proved the viability of much smaller spheres to the point of causing a sphere to sphere mdp? Why weren't you preaching the importance of smaller spheres back then? But yeah you can turn around and when we finally give in to having a larger sphere we are the bad guys, kinda cringe ngl.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Schwarzer | 186007 | Weebunism

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hidude45454 said:
7 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

What a horrid sphere. If we didn't stand a chance against em then good f//ing luck to the rest of y'all, especially when they start coming for you. Shows how much some people really care for the idea of minispheres.

To Rose, who switched from one largest sphere to another and complained about the same things happening this war in GnR,

To Eclipse, who have preached minispheres so much but who would never practice it if not for their allies leaving them and assured us they did not have plans to sign Rose,

To Weebunism, who decided to declare war on HW for the exact same things happening this war,

And to ASM, who, well, it's just too easy:

image.png.64f437ac116348f434d847c618a72eb4.png

I wish you all good luck. This is truly a match made in hell.

Where was your nonsense when we were picking fights with larger spheres? Clock was also the reason why the biggest two spheres signed a public MDP until we were done with our shenanigans. You preaching minispheres now whilst keeping your mouth shut before reeks of hypocrisy of the highest order. If you were so concerned with your blabbering, why didn't you speak up before?

A shame really, I thought you had a shred of common sense.

  • Like 3
  • Downvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.