[Peace Agreement] “The Way the Cookie Crumbles” war end.

Utter Nutter

2 minutes ago, chad said:

Good luck on your rebuild's y'all and thank you very much for setting up a system where The Fault in Our Stars can not win.

Hm? But fault in our stars was named by the winners of last global.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I suppose all those old men fell asleep at their keyboards for the duration of the war. It’s the only way getting over -70bil in net makes sense. That or I guess Grumpy had to uphold their theming and prove themselves to be the game’s premier retirement home and do absolutely nothing.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Worcestershire said:

I suppose all those old men fell asleep at their keyboards for the duration of the war. It’s the only way getting over -70bil in net makes sense. That or I guess Grumpy had to uphold their theming and prove themselves to be the game’s premier retirement home and do absolutely nothing.

When your entire alliance relies on piggybacking off allies to actually hold down people and win the wars and all you is do multi city down decs, and mass beige the first round. Are you not surprised by how poorly they fought? 

Also.. ty guys for letting @wasteking and I name the war. ❤️ 

Edited by Sphinx
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Enjoy your rebuilds.

I guess Rose had their name put on that Anti-NAP agreement for some quick brownie points back then.   Interesting to see them go back on something they agreed too just 10 months ago.

• Upvote 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Congratulations to everyone on peace. I have to say however, the NAP is a surprising one to me. As @Zed and @Dr James Wilson said in their posts, I was under the impression that members of this war were against NAPs as a concept? Rose and their allies at the time, as well as Grumpy and Guardian and Oblivion I believe all signed a public treaty, stating all of them disagreed with NAPs, especially ones that lasted longer than the war that was just fought. @Marikayou were the one who announced the treaty, if I recall. Am I missing any sort of details?

• Upvote 5

Another global behind us. Goober summed up most of my thoughts but I'd like to add just a few shout outs of my own. First to Rose for being excellent allies and showing that they're capable of fighting well when they're prepared and on the winning side. In particular, those who competed with me for beige snipes and stats. You guys kept the war interesting for me. A shout out to Atempt and Evry, both from Guardian, for being my 2 defensive wars this time around. Both of you put up good fights and offered some variety. And finally of course, a shout out to Eclipse.  No matter what happens next war, you guys are incredible.

Edited by Avatar Patrick
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

Congratulations to everyone on peace. I have to say however, the NAP is a surprising one to me. As @Zed and @Dr James Wilson said in their posts, I was under the impression that members of this war were against NAPs as a concept? Rose and their allies at the time, as well as Grumpy and Guardian and Oblivion I believe all signed a public treaty, stating all of them disagreed with NAPs, especially ones that lasted longer than the war that was just fought. @Marikayou were the one who announced the treaty, if I recall. Am I missing any sort of details?

2. It is our belief that non-aggression pacts should not be signed after short wars, especially not for longer than the length of said war.

Here's the text. Would think a nap that is about 3x longer than the war itself would clarify. 

Signatories for this including Rose, ASM, Weebumism... 

Not surprising though. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

2 hours ago, Utter Nutter said:

3. The victor chooses the name of the war.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, make this the precedent for all future wars

VIctor names war with mod/admin veto/arbitration powers seems like a good official unofficial rule

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Love you