Prefonteen

An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

2 minutes ago, Vesemir said:

You must be. Anyone worth their salt recognizes the plea for friendliness from our lord and savior Alex.

You've been here long enough to know where that's from. Shame on you.

Comment did seem kind of ridiculous and hard to take seriously. even if I'm not sure where from. :P

On 11/23/2019 at 10:56 PM, Tiberius said:

Much like the mental gymnastics of coalition A while they whine about stalling negotiations yet continue jumping through their own manufactured hoops by contacting players who aren't the nominated negotiators and expecting to progress.

Are you a vogon by any chance?

How good is your poetry?

• Haha 3

I wonder how many uinvolved alliances would do nothing as the last pockets of resistance fighting the creation of UniPolar World are completely stomped out; as everyone who might have been able to fight on their side are completely eliminated or have crippling terms preventing any actions as the last not allied to the Hegemony are taken out next?

Those who support freedom don't need protection from any major alliances or have anything to fear. There is nothing to fear if doing the right thing. Those who wish to preserve freedom from everywhere on Orbis can join LAN regardless of current sides if they don't trust their own coalition to preserve liberty on Orbis or rather unite around freedom.

Guess we'll find out if this is the moment of truth for Orbis or those who think there will be a next time are to optimistic; if not enough alliances act the potential threat.

This Global War has been interesting at least & original name quite fitting at least. Hasn't been boring. However it doesn't need to end with any tyrannical hegemony emerging.

• Like 5

That sounds reasonable. Now can you get to it so I don't have to pay through the nose for lead?

41 minutes ago, namukara said:

That sounds reasonable. Now can you get to it so I don't have to pay through the nose for lead?

Complain to Coalition B, specifically BK and NPO for holding things up.

• Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, Filmore said:

Complain to Coalition B, specifically BK and NPO for holding things up.

I’n sure your Complaints & Grievances will mean a lot.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Snio

@Shadowthrone What about Partisan's post made you downvote it? What is there in that post to disapprove of?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

@Shadowthrone What about Partisan's post made you downvote it? What is there in that post to disapprove of?

Umm cmon, you know what is wrong with Partisan's post. it's logical, reasonable and not at all vague. How can anyone not dislike that.

Pfft.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

A reasonable way to negotiate peace

26 minutes ago, Filmore said:

A reasonable way to negotiate peace

You see I have a theory. Coalition B is not being malicious, they merely themselves only have the ability to consider one item at a time, it's why TKR is the only member of our coalition, why they cannot read Partisan's posts in their entirety, and why when they get it in their mind to downvote, by golly will they downvote!

This is all just a grievous misunderstanding.

Edited by Hodor
  • Haha 4

A perception from Coalition A was NPO attacking to defend BK would be such hard evidence IQ still existed, NPO would be finished if they did it next war. They thought it would be bad enough NPO wouldn't get involved. Although NPO doesn't need to give their perceived enemies a chance to build up with peace.

I'll believe in peace when I actually see it.

Just show all their members this thread.  We’ll see how it’s rationalized.

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Winning is how it would be rationalized, what happens to everyone in Coalition B in the case of failure this war?

Do they really have an alternative even if they don't know NPO/GOONS endgame here & suspicious of it? Is there any way for NPO to come back from this?

I'm thinking those would be on their consideration list.

• Like 1

Guys, slow down. Theres too many Roqbots to downvote and KERCHTOG members to upvote.image.png.c1af936cd3094cf2d3257e56be00dea4.png

take it easy.

• Haha 2

On 11/26/2019 at 3:11 PM, Hodor said:

Partisan: Thoughtful proposal, neutral tone, open ended conclusion allowing room for dialogue.

NPO:

2019-11-26-0908.png

Way to make them double down HODOR.

unknown.png?width=1240&height=613

• Haha 5

On 11/26/2019 at 7:39 AM, True King said:

I’n sure your Complaints & Grievances will mean a lot.

Ha.  I see what you did there. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I wasn't aware that they let their non-gov members read any news that they didn't produce themselves.

Edited by Jordan
  • Haha 3

Why would we even need to read OWF after KT and few others declared perma.war few months ago and should total destruction of Colo B  with their rhetorics ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, kalev60 said:

Why would we even need to read OWF after KT and few others declared perma.war few months ago and should total destruction of Colo B  with their rhetorics ?

Oh boy, man, you have some massive catching up to do, unless of course we've just come full circle and we're gonna bring up arguments that have already been addressed months ago?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3