An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

Prefonteen

7 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

@Shadowthrone What about Partisan's post made you downvote it? What is there in that post to disapprove of?

Umm cmon, you know what is wrong with Partisan's post. it's logical, reasonable and not at all vague. How can anyone not dislike that.

Pfft.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Filmore said:

A reasonable way to negotiate peace

You see I have a theory. Coalition B is not being malicious, they merely themselves only have the ability to consider one item at a time, it's why TKR is the only member of our coalition, why they cannot read Partisan's posts in their entirety, and why when they get it in their mind to downvote, by golly will they downvote!

This is all just a grievous misunderstanding.

Edited by Hodor
  • Haha 4

A perception from Coalition A was NPO attacking to defend BK would be such hard evidence IQ still existed, NPO would be finished if they did it next war. They thought it would be bad enough NPO wouldn't get involved. Although NPO doesn't need to give their perceived enemies a chance to build up with peace.

I'll believe in peace when I actually see it.

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Just show all their members this thread.  We’ll see how it’s rationalized.

Winning is how it would be rationalized, what happens to everyone in Coalition B in the case of failure this war?

Do they really have an alternative even if they don't know NPO/GOONS endgame here & suspicious of it? Is there any way for NPO to come back from this?

I'm thinking those would be on their consideration list.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/26/2019 at 7:39 AM, True King said:

I’n sure your Complaints & Grievances will mean a lot.

Ha.  I see what you did there. 

• Upvote 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

8 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Just show all their members this thread.  We’ll see how it’s rationalized.

I wasn't aware that they let their non-gov members read any news that they didn't produce themselves.

Edited by Jordan
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, kalev60 said:

Why would we even need to read OWF after KT and few others declared perma.war few months ago and should total destruction of Colo B  with their rhetorics ?

Oh boy, man, you have some massive catching up to do, unless of course we've just come full circle and we're gonna bring up arguments that have already been addressed months ago?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Why is IQ not letting us surrender? And why are they forcing their allies to fight under threat of hitting them? I know they've threatened at least three if they peaced out, and them hitting former coalition allies in itself is a threat.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Here's some help, @kalev60, happy to provide more examples of multiple members of Coalition B saying that those comments do not reflect the consensus of the coalition. Just not sure it's worth doing more than a cursory search.

On 8/9/2019 at 10:27 AM, Pasky Darkfire said:

There were two main people who said anything along these lines of a death match. And there have been more than that, really, who have said they would be willing to come to the table and that it wasn't a death match. So this "rhetoric" isn't really a rhetoric from our side. It's rhetoric from individuals that you either just want to consider our main voice to keep your propaganda/shenanigans going, or you actually take Sketchy at his absolute word as the be all end all voice for the entire side. Which, quite frankly, is really funny to me. Because... ya know. I like Sketchy. But he's a bit of a Troll.

no.png

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, James II said:

Why is IQ not letting us surrender? And why are they forcing their allies to fight under threat of hitting them? I know they've threatened at least three if they peaced out, and them hitting former coalition allies in itself is a threat.

It's been made perfectly clear to us that the reason we were hit was to send a message to those left within Coalition B

• Upvote 4

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&