Prefonteen

An Announcement from Coalition A Regarding Peace Talks

If I was the negotiator for either side, I would probably just be willing to white peace as my minimum offer. Although maybe that has something to do with surrender going against my principles. Good luck reaching a conclusion.

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If I was the negotiator for either side, I would probably just be willing to white peace as my minimum offer. Although maybe that has something to do with surrender going against my principles. Good luck reaching a conclusion.

If I was the admin of this game, I would probably just be willing to delete you. Although maybe that has something to do with watching you post on the forums going against my principles. Good luck reaching a deletion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If I was the admin of this game, I would probably just be willing to delete you. Although maybe that has something to do with watching you post on the forums going against my principles. Good luck reaching a deletion.

With the way you guys are conducting peace talks, doesn't seem you guys want them to surrender anyways. lol

Edit: Also considering Roq didn't want to consider my war part of this one & when I notified him of the peace agreement reached with GOONS (Didn't seem Col A considered my wars connected anyways); he was happy to hear cooler heads prevailed and only ongoing war I had declared on a Col B alliance was peaced out.

So don't think I'm getting any closer to deletion or I'm still at war with any alliances from Col B, although even if you guys do decide to put me in Col A; still wouldn't bring me any closer deletion. So good luck with that. Not a big deal warring however many months you would want to fight if I'm brought back into the war when off beige.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

1 hour ago, Sval said:

Guys, I sincerely hope you did some warm-up exercises (such as actually reading the OP) before engaging in all these mental gymnastics.

I have genuine concern for your health.

Much like the mental gymnastics of coalition A while they whine about stalling negotiations yet continue jumping through their own manufactured hoops by contacting players who aren't the nominated negotiators and expecting to progress.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Hodor said:

It’s like he doesn’t even realize how funny this is, Sval.

He's Pacifican. He's long-since been desensitised to hypocrisy and irony due to over-exposuure.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

I’m kinda split, there are some like Durmij, ForgotPants & Hodor who completely deserve to be in the situation they’re in, but others not so much. So think I’ll just enjoy watching seeing how this plays out. Although if Tiberius wants to try helping me along towards deletion, that sounds like it could be even more fun. :P

Although think I’m done with this thread, absent me somehow getting pulled into the war. Have fun with the peace talks. 

On 11/21/2019 at 3:46 PM, Smith said:

It really says a lot that this thread has been up for more than 24 hours and so far nobody is disputing the proof of Coalition B's stalling, instead they are only making threats because the evidence was provided.

72 hours

Peace wouldn't be productive toward creating a UniPolar World; unless the other side destroys themselves in the process of accepting the terms. So anyone really surprised? :P

Edit: Although not saying I know for sure that's their plan, although that is how CN usually was & Comrade Marx's sig if taken seriously would imply they'd like to do that. XD

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

6 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Ah, so now we deliberately contacted the wrong persons after publically surrendering and following all directions? Truly I am a master at 4D chess.

4D chess in a 5D world.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

4D chess in a 5D world.

You're not very friendly for an ally.

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You're not very friendly for an ally.

At least he's not admin, so he can't delete people yet. :P

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

4D chess in a 5D world.

Negative, this is High-Dimensional-Chess!

19 minutes ago, Vesemir said:

This is a just a reminder that you are all playing a game, and that behind each screen is a living, breathing person with feelings. I hope that everyone can be respectful of each other, even when we disagree, and realize that while this is a competitive game, there's no need to take it to a personal level. Be kinder to each other. We can all work together to make a better, friendlier, less toxic community by having compassion and respect for one another.

You must be new here. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Vesemir said:

This is a just a reminder that you are all playing a game, and that behind each screen is a living, breathing person with feelings. I hope that everyone can be respectful of each other, even when we disagree, and realize that while this is a competitive game, there's no need to take it to a personal level. Be kinder to each other. We can all work together to make a better, friendlier, less toxic community by having compassion and respect for one another.

I didn't read the thread, just the OP. So not sure what comments you're talking about, although I agree in principle. Although I found his comment on wanting to delete me funny more than anything else if referring to that, lol