Sisyphus

We are here for the Whales

The Syndicate and its affiliates* declare war on the alliances of Guardian and Grumpy Old Bastards.

The Rules

1.) This is not a result of hard feelings. This is strictly business.

2.) The Syndicate and its affiliates have no intent to expand their war on the coalition currently fighting the Black Knights and their allies beyond Guardian and Grumpy Old Bastards. 

3.) Any counters upon The Syndicate and its affiliates by any alliance outside of Guardian and Grumpy Old Bastards will be met with extreme prejudice. 

*The term "affiliates" refers to any party committed to this effort, announced and unannounced.

• Like 11
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 59
  • Downvote 76

4 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Roq_Saves_the_day.png

I gave downvoted because there is no Rose flag. Good meme

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Smith said:

Also don't forget N$O can't fight BKsphere because there is "no tension" but they have no problem hitting Guardian/Grumpy in a war they are massively outnumbered despite having no "hard feelings". 

Salty much?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 19
  • Downvote 31

@Sisyphus what if I want to be met with extreme prejudice? Using my defensive slots is the only way for me to get more wars!

• Haha 1

I'd possibly have more input if I followed the politics of Orbis, unfortunately I don't. I'm just here to grunt and hit things these days. With that said, enjoy smacking things around!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KingGhost said:

Not surprised. BK/Cov would never take a fair fight cause they know they would lose.

They’re like the one kid who talks shit then comes bawling to daddy when someone hits them back lul

Yes because the entirety of chaos + KT + rose and friends hitting BKs 120 nation's that are all 5 cities lower is a "fair fight"

il_794xN.1103691182_hha4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 17