Vanek26

Arrgh and Fark reach White Peace with Guardian, Mensa HQ, and the Seven Kingdoms

o/ Its been a good fight admist interesting circumstances. You guys provided a good fight, against opponents that actually gave us a run for our money.

• Upvote 5

o/ Its been a good fight admist interesting circumstances. You guys provided a good fight, against opponents that actually gave us a run for our money.

We feel exactly the same way!

• Upvote 1

I welcome the friendship and inevitable eventual raiding of our lower tiers from my friends over in Arrgh.

Good show, you drunken sods. Your strategic creativity was impressive. Godspeed.

• Upvote 3

Congrats to Aargh for the most unexpected of ballsy fights. You guys impressed me.

Also congrats to Fark for their first global war :D 

to peace o/

• Upvote 1

Well done to all involved. A thoroughly enjoyable war with some top guys.

• Upvote 1

Congrats to both parties!

Gotta also officially apologize for all the harsh words I spewed before this war. Fighting along side arrgh has given me some newfound perspective and I've got to admit you're all great people. Apologizes for not aiding you better. Best of luck with your rebuilds.

This was a fun war against formidable opponents o/

Really proud of how Arrgh members stuck with it and went with our strategy with no complaints.  We have a great bunch of people and I salute you all o7

Mensa also showed that their activity and co-ordination is unparalleled.  We're not bad at that ourselves but not in such numbers.  It all lead for an entertaining war.  I think this is a good time for peace all round.

• Upvote 3

Thank you for the thorough butt kicking we received. We hope to take this experience and learn from it. We basically learned how not to fight a war.

• Upvote 1

Glad we established peace. Although my attackers from SK didn't put up a fight, and only fired missiles, I applaud those who actually fought with tactics and strategy. o/

It was an interesting fight. I am a bit sad that it is finished but I am glad we still have the rum. Rum is the most important. More rum means more fun. :D

So it is a good peace!

• Upvote 1

Cheers to all involved.

Arrgh: holy Hell guys. At first I thought you were going down with the ship, then I realized bodies float. Seriously well fought.

• Upvote 1

Will no one think of poor Cobalt? :v

Thats all Im thinking about now. 

Now go take advantage of this market and rebuild o7.

Sorry we arnt like oblige. 
Edited by Jacob Hanson
  • Upvote 5

Thanks to both sides and all seriously involved...

Made things interesting and worth the time spent.

All Hail The Mighty Shit Tier!