Arrgh and Fark reach White Peace with Guardian, Mensa HQ, and the Seven Kingdoms

Vanek26

• Wiki Mod

At the time they were pretty derpy ( They kept beiging ). They came a long way though. I'd say out of the alliances, they were the 3rd most improved ( Behind Mensa and Syndicate ) in 2015 when it comes to battles. Keep in mind, I'm not saying they are the 3rd best. Saying that they are the 3rd most improved.

You can see from each war they've been in, they've been getting better and better coordinated.  Still make some mistakes here and there, but nothing as atrocious as before.

Agreed, someone from Mensa or T$ ghosting their training programs for awhile would probably make them a decent force.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

If you guys knew how many times we say "DO NOT BEIGE AND DO NOT NUKE" you'd get annoyed.

I think I said it like 8 times in the messages we sent out with targets.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

If you guys knew how many times we say "DO NOT BEIGE AND DO NOT NUKE" you'd get annoyed.

&#33;@#&#036; reading comprehension though

• Upvote 2
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

!@#$ reading comprehension though

That's why I'm saying we should have our members take an English class in the academy. 

• Upvote 4

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

give them rum

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Ha. I don't see it as much now as I did back then when we fought you guys.

• Downvote 1

&#33;@#&#036;ing so tru

Even when it's pounded some just feel obligated to BEIGE

• Upvote 2

Priest of Dio

• Wiki Mod

That's why I'm saying we should have our members take an English class in the academy. 

Or distribute orders in the universal language of dank memes.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Since I just remembered it. It would've been cool if Arrgh made Gallifrey write a legit Human Centipede review in the peace deal.

you mean the one EoS was supposed to do but never did?

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

I have the dumbest/funniest EoS story that I wish I could write down and print some day.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I mean, being allied with the Nuclear Knights doesn't set a very good example. :ph34r:
xzhPlEh.png?1

I have the dumbest/funniest EoS story that I wish I could write down and print some day.

We could probably publish a book of short stories. I have one called "EoS and there mean big brother DEIC". I never met there brother. 

That was the reason we kept raiding EoS after last war :v

Yeah we totally have your guy's back. They owe you a human centipede review.