Arrgh and Fark reach White Peace with Guardian, Mensa HQ, and the Seven Kingdoms

Vanek26

Arrgh gave us one of the most enjoyable fights we had in P&W. I would have loved to try out the "submarine nation" strategy more effectively had Rose not jumped in for the sake of opportunism. Well, they became roadkill as a result, so there's that, xdxd.

• Upvote 2
77oKn5K.png

Really have to say, congratulations to arrgh for doing such a good job, I don't think MENSA has ever considered any opponent as formidable. Well done particularly to all the strategists involved in that. You've entirely changed the game, hope to see those come back to us.

Edited by Thedark

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

So like, in a hypothetical world in which Rose is pretty decent at war, would this type of respectful interaction occur between Rose and Mensa?

From the members?  Most likely.  From Pfeiffer?  Extremely doubtful.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

You'd have to ask them that. It's my understanding peace has been on the table for them pretty much since they recognized hostilities. 

Alternative explanation: No one really cares about Vanguard.

That's probably not true. The second part I mean. The first part is true AFAIK.

Takes a Dioist...etc

Most co-ordinated enemies we've had so far in the game. I have to say I laughed out loud a few times at the Arrgh exploits. Excellent work chaps and we certainly learned a tactic or two from you. Hopefully next time we go to war we'll be back side-by-side where we belong.

The best friendships are forged from war.  Either beside or against someone.

Duke of House Greyjoy

15 minutes for a 3 to 1 counter.  You have to be impressed with that even on the losing end.

Incredible respect to my very honorable opponents Mensa HQ and Seven Kingdoms.  You indeed have very fortunate allies.

Really have to say, congratulations to arrgh for doing such a good job, I don't think MENSA has ever considered any opponent as formidable. Well done particularly to all the strategists involved in that. You've entirely changed the game, hope to see those come back to us.

If it helps at all, I helped secure the lower tier by countering fast and hard.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

So like, in a hypothetical world in which Rose is pretty decent at war, would this type of respectful interaction occur between Rose and Mensa?

We respect skill and strength, it's part of our culture. Even if we lose we can respect a worthy opponent

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

We respect skill and strength, it's part of our culture. Even if we lose we can respect a worthy opponent

Just like how we respected Syndicate and UPN when they smashed us in The Great VE War.

• Downvote 1

No respect for BK fighters. Such sadness

At the time they were pretty derpy ( They kept beiging ). They came a long way though. I'd say out of the alliances, they were the 3rd most improved ( Behind Mensa and Syndicate ) in 2015 when it comes to battles. Keep in mind, I'm not saying they are the 3rd best. Saying that they are the 3rd most improved.

You can see from each war they've been in, they've been getting better and better coordinated.  Still make some mistakes here and there, but nothing as atrocious as before.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At the time they were pretty derpy ( They kept beiging ). They came a long way though. I'd say out of the alliances, they were the 3rd most improved ( Behind Mensa and Syndicate ) in 2015 when it comes to battles. Keep in mind, I'm not saying they are the 3rd best. Saying that they are the 3rd most improved.

You can see from each war they've been in, they've been getting better and better coordinated.  Still make some mistakes here and there, but nothing as atrocious as before.

I suppose I can sorta agree with this. I wasn't exactly the best fighter in the world since it was my first global conflict. Heck I didn't even have any tanks at all and only focused on soldiers and aircraft. Fighting against you guys in Mensa back then made me really think on my war performance and preparation. Then the fight against VE next war, then the blitz from UPN last war when I just joined tS.

BK's leadership and membership has been growing quite well. I just wished they'd stop poaching me.

Edited by Hooves
  • Upvote 1