Syndicate/Terminus Est v Alpha War Propaganda Thread.

Avakael

Not to disagree, but I have never been attacked by a UPN guy. My history shows the last of my retaliations to two VE guys and one UPN guy from the Oktoberfest war but it does not go into who hit me, sadly.

I think you may be thinking of another war, VE didn't participate in Oktoberfest until pretty late in the war, and then they just fought Arrgh. The initial blitz on TEst back then was UPN/DEIC guys, I remember hitting one or two TEst guys to start off the war. Ole's list makes sense, he was running the military operations back then.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

>tfw a propaganda thread turns into a remembering past history

I didn't start it, that's why it's boring and useless.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

What was Alphas starting average score? Have we hit the 50% loss mark yet? If not we're getting close.

We haven't sought to minimize damage at this juncture vs maximizing damage output.  The nature of your well planned spy attack means we adapt to what is we are presented with.

• Upvote 1

We haven't sought to minimize damage at this juncture vs maximizing damage output.  The nature of your well planned spy attack means we adapt to what is we are presented with.

So you're goal is to inflict as much damage as possible via nukes to give your allies an easier time in the next war versus Syndicate when they're more willing to support the effort? 

scSqPGJ.gif

So you're goal is to inflict as much damage as possible via nukes to give your allies an easier time in the next war versus Syndicate when they're more willing to support the effort?

Yeah but, they promised to send moneis to help rebuild them!

Having been in that situation before regarding some of Alpha's current allies, I'm looking forward to see a pic of Steve's face when this war ends and his benefactors just throw him a few gold coins.

You better have a good alliance warchest, Steve. One much better than Rose's.

Edited by Ivan the Red

The only time we hit test was during the war that got rolled back, and all the damage we did was wiped out by the rollback.  But our upper tier did wipe the floor with them pretty easily, especially when feeney beat himself.

The initial strike was vicious I admit. However I recovered nicely and did some ridiculous damage. The rollback pissed me off because I was holding my own nicely. Unfortunately when YOU hacked the system you screwed me!(lol I kid)

So alpha's supercool? I don't get it, max???

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

So alpha's supercool? I don't get it, max???

#perspective

I do get your point... but that does make Alpha look pretty badass. :P

Nobody said alpha was a piece of shit - just the general leadership of the alliance is shit.

this is entertaining because the one guy you all claim to hate, is so far the one guy you cant beat.

I see that as more telling of where he's placed his limited countering resources. He also bought a city, which is... pretty indicative of who he's out to protect in my eyes, at least. 

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I can't really make sense of his bank records at a glance nor do I care to spend the time doing so, but I assume something is excusing him here. Otherwise it's an odd tactic to take as an alliance leader. 

I see that as more telling of where he's placed his limited countering resources. He also bought two cities, which is... pretty indicative of who he's out to protect in my eyes, at least. 

Fixed it for you

Ole2.png

Fixed it for you

Jesus.

That costs more than half a billion. It looks like he made at least some of it by unloading the steel that his members lost in the war he provoked. 

That same amount of money would have fixed 30 of his members cities from 10 infra to 2000 infra postwar. Or 71 cities from 10 infra to 1500... I know that's what I would have done with it, in his position.

All spin aside, I find that sickening.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I can't really make sense of his bank records at a glance nor do I care to spend the time doing so, but I assume something is excusing him here. Otherwise it's an odd tactic to take as an alliance leader. 

Let me explain.

He's selling resources in mass, using the alliance bank it seems, and even getting money from Alpha members. To buy his current 2 cities to get to 20 cities.

Next, he hasn't countered anyone. While if we look at all the other Alpha members. A good majority of them proceed to at least counter 1 person.

I won't question this odd tactic. I just find it disturbing that the alliance leader proceeds to grow himself at the expense of his members. While his members are 100% fine with this?

• Upvote 1