Syndicate/Terminus Est v Alpha War Propaganda Thread.

Avakael

I love this Alpha innovative war strategy "I attack I fail I decom all my stuff".

Even with TEst on our side, Alpha had a small advantage at the top. They blew it all with that sound strategy of "suicide on anyone attacking Steve, then decom all suff and send the resources to Steve". He then spent on reaching 20 Cities an amount of resources that would have sufficed to rebuild everyone in his alliance to 2,000 infra per city.

All that only to have his Mighty 20 City Nation eviscerated a few hours into round 2 by a 17 and two 16.

Great leadership there!

I love this Alpha innovative war strategy "I attack I fail I decom all my stuff".

Even with TEst on our side, Alpha had a small advantage at the top. They blew it all with that sound strategy of "suicide on anyone attacking Steve, then decom all suff and send the resources to Steve". He then spent on reaching 20 Cities an amount of resources that would have sufficed to rebuild everyone in his alliance to 2,000 infra per city.

All that only to have his Mighty 20 City Nation eviscerated a few hours into round 2 by a 17 and two 16.

Great leadership there!

Sg46tTA.jpg

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

Lmao gotta say that's some money. Not as much as all that amount Steve threw on his nation but still

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I can't believe Steve is bragging about how he defeated his three attackers in round 1 after throwing all his alliance on suicide mode over them. If anything, kudos to these three people who managed to keep fighting to the end after being swarmed by an horde of zombies.

Now, care to explain us now how you failed to make a scratch on nations with three or four cities below you this round? Looks like your military prowess vanished as soon as you fell short of disposable minions to throw at us. You are so low that you still sent your last standing man on suicide mission on your attackers, despite his odds of having any effect were zero.

Edited by Ivan the Red
  • Upvote 3

I can't believe Steve is bragging about how he defeated his three attackers in round 1 after throwing all his alliance on suicide mode over them.

If anything, kudos to these three people who managed to keep fighting to the end after being swarmed by an horde of zombies.

Care to explain us now how you failed to make a scratch on nations with three or four cities below you this round?

Looks like your military prowess vanished as soon as you fell short of disposable minions to throw at us. You are so low that you still sent your last standing man on suicide mission on your attackers, despite his odds of having any effect were zero.

Calm down.  This is a prop. thread.  Post an image bro and have some fun.

I know I am.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 3

You know you've dun goofed when ever Clarke is onto your bullshit.

Ty2T2Ci.jpg

Edited by Placentica

He says, posting a screenshot of a post.

8A3Zn3C.jpg

Vtf7fzZ.jpg

I'm no Auctor, but a girl can dream....one day.....

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 4

And one more because I realized I just witnessed the worst shitpost ever.

zkkJ3Eq.jpg

Edited by Placentica

We already did 6 billion damage to Alpha? Tells a lot about how much infra-fatty you were.

Of course, I wrote "rebuild to 2,000", not to your pre-war infra level. And also I wrote it estimating from your current infra level, not from the level you seem to realize you will have in a few days.

So, looks like you suck at doing math as much as you suck at everything else, Steve. Which comes to no surprise.

I like also how you have tored down you excess Power Plants in advance of the drop in infra, leaving your cities powerless. Or how you have tored down your barracks and factories, because now that the only Person in Alpha is down, who cares to keep fighting?

Now if you could be so gentle as to sell all your infra to 10 and send us the contents of your Bank (the real one, before you poorly hide it), we can wrap this war up now and move on.

Edited by Ivan the Red

Looks like you suck at doing math as much as you suck at everything else, Steve. Which comes to no surprise.

I like also how you have tored down you excess Power Plants in advance of the drop in infra, leaving your cities powerless. Or how you have tored down your barracks and factories, because now that the only Person in Alpha is down, who cares to keep fighting?

Now if you could be so gentle as to sell all your infra to 10 and send us the contents of your Bank (the real one, before you poorly hide it), we can wrap this war up now and move on.

hm2ELtr.jpg

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 2

Where did you get that 5.8 Billion figure? Is that something you have pulled out of your ass, like your did with your FA plan and your war strategy?

You purchased two cities, plus the 4 credits to reset the cooldown. Plus raising them to 2,000 infra (why you are so limited as to raise a city to 2,000 infra in middle of a war, I'll leave you to answer).

That's well over 600 million you have thrown through the window only to last less than fifteen minutes against one nation with three cities less than you, and two with four cities less. And you were even active at the moment of the attack.

I see you can draw stick figures.

You don't need much more competence to have whacked all your attackers this round. And, given your alliance had a small advantage on the high tier, with proper leadership your alliance could have forced us to a stalemate.

But, never mind, keep drawing stick figures. You have never learnt from your many mistakes. This is why you keep sucking at this. ;)

Edited by Ivan the Red

Where did you get that 5.8 Billion figure? Is that something you have pulled out of your ass, like your did with your FA plan and your war strategy?

You do realize there are 457 cities in Alpha right?

Edited by Placentica

You do realize there are 457 cities in Alpha right?

And how many infra have those right now?

I know its hard to keep track given how fast it's dropping. Last time I checked was 12 hours ago, so I concede I might have to reevaluate my claim to "rebuild to 1,500 infra". And, by tomorrow, to "rebuild to 1,000".

You calculated the rebuilding cost from ZI? I know thats gonna happen eventually, but right now you are far from it.

Edited by Ivan the Red

Out of more than 24000 standing tanks plus a possible 5000 rebuild (he was online and burnt his land forces on innefective attacks), Manthrax destroyed 5282, Jessica did 2582 and I scored 7148, before he sold the rest.

He sent 9000 steel to the bank after the decomission (he had already emptied his nation into the bank, prior to that), and he did not decom ships.

Edited by Ivan the Red

Out of more than 24000 standing tanks plus a possible 5000 rebuild (he was online and burnt his land forces on innefective attacks), Manthrax destroyed 5282, Jessica did 2582 and I scored 7148, before he sold the rest.

Don't think he could have bought and sold on the same day. So I think he must have sold 8988 tanks.

Anyways the point I was trying to make earlier was less that Steve stole the money to buy those cities (his bank history runs back pretty far, and as he pointed out he'd have probably grown more if he was embezzling) and more the fact that in terms of the effectiveness they returned to Alpha they were a poor use of communal money.

Oh well. This is getting too heated methinks. Good luck have fun everyone. :)

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Come back here and hurl shit with the rest of us, you coward!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Vtf7fzZ.jpg

I'm no Auctor, but a girl can dream....one day.....

Because if the last war taught us anything, it is that navies are the pinnacle of military strategy in this game...
  • Upvote 1

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

Don't think he could have bought and sold on the same day. So I think he munst have sold 8988 tanks.

True. Remeber that alpha guy who, following Steve's demilitarization ddecree, started decomissioning soldiers and then found he couldnt decom tanks cuz had purchased the same day?

The hatred from you guys is real, like jesus.

You know this is a game right?

I mean things got personal between Mensa/Rose and I don't even think it was this heated. You all look pretty petty in this thread, I don't blame Steve for just posting pictures in here.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

The hatred from you guys is real, like jesus.

You know this is a game right?

I mean things got personal between Mensa/Rose and I don't even think it was this heated. You all look pretty petty in this thread, I don't blame Steve for just posting pictures in here.

He got them talking about math and accounting.

This is going to stay heated for a while now, thanks to that.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.