Syndicate/Terminus Est v Alpha War Propaganda Thread.

Avakael

My apologies. I will try to dumb down my posts to barely witty one-liners and spam in order to capture the audience better.

That's all i ask... That, and for you to join the coalition to roll GPA. 

(But I don't expect the latter to happen any time soon - if ever.)

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

IbDakxo.jpg

Lmao at that 

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Wow, haha.  And Nicholas Saint did him a favor by filling up a defensive slot for him too.

Also, all those nations that helped you out, Placentica - may want to check them out.  Phiney and Odin should be able to rebuild just fine and keep pummeling you. =3

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

OTniTFf.pngrtyNeQB.jpg

idc if they are big - i'm at work and can't resize. 

I like these because you guys finally figured out my name ingame.  lol "Placentica (Steve)" though.

• Upvote 1

You know? A known fact- when we got rolled by VE in the Oktoberfest war being outnumbered by ridiculous odds for two to three days and not once did we complain about it. Suck it up, Placentica.

• Upvote 2

You know? A known fact- when we got rolled by VE in the Oktoberfest war being outnumbered by ridiculous odds for two to three days and not once did we complain about it. Suck it up, Placentica.

That is true.

• Downvote 1

Arrgh members complained when UPN,DEIC, and NAC pummeled like 200 nations at them. :P Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

What was Alphas starting average score? Have we hit the 50% loss mark yet? If not we're getting close.

Yea we passed it, they lost over a third of their score the first day. They'd have lost more by now but no military rebuys !@#$in' our damage output up.

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I think you mean UPN m80

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

All I know is I got rolled by three VE guys who were oddly, coordinating their attacks quite well. So we know they worked on their own and were not under the command of SRD at that time. In the Oktoberfest war, we were hit from many directions.

• Upvote 1

All I know is I got rolled by three VE guys who were oddly, coordinating their attacks quite well. So we know they worked on their own and were not under the command of SRD at that time. In the Oktoberfest war, we were hit from many directions.

They we're UPN/DEIC guys and where under my command :P

EDIT: According to the target list it was 2 UPN guys and 1 Deic. 

Edited by Ole

Ole2.png

LA is going crazy, side effect from residing in the Eye of Terror for so long. Careful he doesn't turn into a Fury for not following a single ruinous power.

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

EDIT: According to the target list it was 2 UPN guys and 1 Deic. 

Not to disagree, but I have never been attacked by a UPN guy. My history shows the last of my retaliations to two VE guys and one UPN guy from the Oktoberfest war but it does not go into who hit me, sadly.

Edited by Lord Asmodeus

Not to disagree, but I have never been attacked by a UPN guy. My history shows the last of my retaliations to two VE guys and one UPN guy from the Oktoberfest war but it does not go into who hit me, sadly.

The war list only saves 30 days, if you saved their nation links it's possible they left for VE after the war.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win