Syndicate/Terminus Est v Alpha War Propaganda Thread.

Avakael

As a leader you have to set priorities.

Sometimes that means your own nation it seems  :P

You can save some of the members all the time and all of the members some of the time but you can't save all the members all the time.

If the whole war is about one leader then wouldn't the best way to deny the enemy the victory they crave be to protect said leader?

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

kPxPY02zEIuGs.gif

Guy in Blue - Alpha

Guy in Red - T$ Documenting/Recording Alpha

So Alpha are the exciting cliff divers and tS are the pathetic voyeurs watching girls from across the street with their "super expensive" camera?

Fail.

• Upvote 2

You know? A known fact- when we got rolled by VE in the Oktoberfest war being outnumbered by ridiculous odds for two to three days and not once did we complain about it. Suck it up, Placentica.

Only two or three days? We've been at this for almost a week now. GET ON OUR LEVEL! :P

N7qWyRY.jpg?1

When you look at the proportion of people who actually posted in the last couple of threads, you can see that they are almost consistently Mensa, TS, or TEst. With the exception of myself and Moreau, the people who talk the most shit is everyone from the other side. Alpha's posts probably amount to less than 1/3 of TEst and Ts's combined posts. 

That being said, if this is the official name of the war, it will mean that I have a war named after me! Since Moreau isn't getting hit now. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Let me explain.

He's selling resources in mass, using the alliance bank it seems, and even getting money from Alpha members. To buy his current 2 cities to get to 20 cities.

Next, he hasn't countered anyone. While if we look at all the other Alpha members. A good majority of them proceed to at least counter 1 person.

I won't question this odd tactic. I just find it disturbing that the alliance leader proceeds to grow himself at the expense of his members. While his members are 100% fine with this?

tryhard #1 

Jesus.

That costs more than half a billion. It looks like he made at least some of it by unloading the steel that his members lost in the war he provoked. 

That same amount of money would have fixed 30 of his members cities from 10 infra to 2000 infra postwar. Or 71 cities from 10 infra to 1500... I know that's what I would have done with it, in his position.

All spin aside, I find that sickening.

tryhard #2

As a leader you have to set priorities.

Sometimes that means your own nation it seems  :P

tryhard #3

I can't really make sense of his bank records at a glance nor do I care to spend the time doing so, but I assume something is excusing him here. Otherwise it's an odd tactic to take as an alliance leader. 

this man is starting to get it. he's close, oh so close; just give him a push and he'll get it.

I see that as more telling of where he's placed his limited countering resources. He also bought a city, which is... pretty indicative of who he's out to protect in my eyes, at least. 

ooh, tryhard #2 back at it again.

i've been urging placentica to actually use the shitton of cash he's given Alpha over the year and more. i guarantee there isn't a leader that has given more to their alliance than placentica. i doubt there is even a leader that has given half what he's given. you clearly don't understand what you've done, but you will in a few weeks.

look at his bank records, then everyone can see how stupid you look right now.

So Alpha are the exciting cliff divers and tS are the pathetic voyeurs watching girls from across the street with their "super expensive" camera?

Fail.

Ur cute. 

I do have to say - even tho you are sitting at the bottom of the bucket, in your own scum and filth, you're still talking shit. #respek

Only two or three days? We've been at this for almost a week now. GET ON OUR LEVEL! :P

When you look at the proportion of people who actually posted in the last couple of threads, you can see that they are almost consistently Mensa, TS, or TEst. With the exception of myself and Moreau, the people who talk the most shit is everyone from the other side. Alpha's posts probably amount to less than 1/3 of TEst and Ts's combined posts.

That being said, if this is the official name of the war, it will mean that I have a war named after me! Since Moreau isn't getting hit now.

The point of the name is that Steve talked shit about tS behind the scenes and got "hit" because of it. Nothing to do with the forum stuff.

• Upvote 2
6XmKiC2.png

When you look at the proportion of people who actually posted in the last couple of threads, you can see that they are almost consistently Mensa, TS, or TEst. 

Couple of the alliances that has shown they could consistently back up their words?

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

i've been urging placentica to actually use the shitton of cash he's given Alpha over the year and more. i guarantee there isn't a leader that has given more to their alliance than placentica. i doubt there is even a leader that has given half what he's given. you clearly don't understand what you've done, but you will in a few weeks.

I won't lie, I was initially impressed with his actions when he started up Alpha.  Giving up his #1 nation spot to fund other nations, that is.

However, leaders give up a lot more than just digital materials. :)  Good leaders may give up their time to ensure the alliance they lead doesn't get rolled.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can only assume that Steve is building himself out of range so that he can better protect Alpha's bank from being looted. However since t$ members have been told to not nuke or beige then it seems like a poorly chosen tactic. There is no way that we would have even come close to looting half a billion dollars using our current plans and so tit feels like that money was wasted.

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

ebnhfth.png

"i've been urging placentia to actually use the shitton of musical practice he's subjected Alpha to over the year and more. I guarantee there isn't a leader that has given more contributions to the world of music than placentia. I doubt there is even a leader that has given half of what he's given. you clearly don't understand what you've done, but you will in a few weeks."

Edited by Avakael
  • Upvote 2

Le1AjCa.png

Let me explain.

He's selling resources in mass, using the alliance bank it seems, and even getting money from Alpha members. To buy his current 2 cities to get to 20 cities.

Next, he hasn't countered anyone. While if we look at all the other Alpha members. A good majority of them proceed to at least counter 1 person.

I won't question this odd tactic. I just find it disturbing that the alliance leader proceeds to grow himself at the expense of his members. While his members are 100% fine with this?

I doubt the money isn't his as otherwise his members would surely have revolted over it. Regardless though it doesn't look like the best behaviour for a leader to take. I had enough for a city saved up in Roz Wei's bank and only took it out some 2 to 3 months later as that money was better spent elsewhere at the time in funding rebuilds/new members. I suppose it avoids him taking heavy damage and with Alpha having less money if any reps are involved they can perhaps plead they simply don't have as much as they used to. It's not completely foolish or anything, but "morally" if you will much can be said.

Way I see it the money could be better used later for the membership and the leader could get the money back many months down the line like how it went with myself, but if they're (membership) alright with it then thats all that matters ultimately.

I've heard about this before (the giving of the money) and as someone who spent a good half a year constantly lending money to the bank and then a large sum for post war rebuilding I can understand and relate. However regardless of this the timing and effect it'll have will cause people to attack him on it. 

tryhard #1

tryhard #2

tryhard #3

this man is starting to get it. he's close, oh so close; just give him a push and he'll get it.

ooh, tryhard #2 back at it again.

There was member in tS who had 300 mill in the bank last war. He did not touch the money during the war, nor did he touch it until everyone was rebuilt after the war.

Good on Steve for donating a lot to his alliance. However, considering the alliance needs to be rebuilt after the war, him taking all that money to build cities while the rest of his alliance burns is pretty selfish. Well it looks selfish from our perspective.

6XmKiC2.png

I won't lie, I was initially impressed with his actions when he started up Alpha.  Giving up his #1 nation spot to fund other nations, that is.

However, leaders give up a lot more than just digital materials. :)  Good leaders may give up their time to ensure the alliance they lead doesn't get rolled.

By that definition, there hasn't been a single "good leader" in orbis, seeing as how everyone got rolled at one point in time. Unless you count the micros. Or GPA. #rollGPA 

I doubt the money isn't his as otherwise his members would surely have revolted over it. Regardless though it doesn't look like the best behaviour for a leader to take. I had enough for a city saved up in Roz Wei's bank and only took it out some 2 to 3 months later as that money was better spent elsewhere at the time in funding rebuilds/new members. I suppose it avoids him taking heavy damage and with Alpha having less money if any reps are involved they can perhaps plead they simply don't have as much as they used to. It's not completely foolish or anything, but "morally" if you will much can be said.

Way I see it the money could be better used later for the membership and the leader could get the money back many months down the line like how it went with myself, but if they're (membership) alright with it then thats all that matters ultimately.

I've heard about this before (the giving of the money) and as someone who spent a good half a year constantly lending money to the bank and then a large sum for post war rebuilding I can understand and relate. However regardless of this the timing and effect it'll have will cause people to attack him on it. 

You guys assume that we haven't discussed with Steve our funding plans. Steve didn't do this out of the blue. He consulted with us, and we all agreed this was the best. I'll let the lack of dissension from Alpha prove that last statement. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

The point of the name is that Steve talked shit about tS behind the scenes and got "hit" because of it. Nothing to do with the forum stuff.

So Alpha was attacked because the Syndicate didn't like my opinion of them?

You guys assume that we haven't discussed with Steve our funding plans. Steve didn't do this out of the blue. He consulted with us, and we all agreed this was the best. I'll let the lack of dissension from Alpha prove that last statement. 

I think you chose the wrong person to respond to with that. It being his and passing it by his membership was something I was sure happened, but regardless it'll look bad to others who'll stress that as leader he should have let that money be to be used to rebuild people quicker post war. Some perhaps may only be doing so for cynical reasons, but regardless logically there is a lot of sense in such an attack.