Terminus Est: When whale's collide!

Prefontaine

D Y N A M I S M

Considering the record of both alliance, this will be an upper tier battle to write home about.

• Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

And thus the next Weltkrieg began in Ernest. The months of peace had come and gone. Replaced with another global conflict. The world shuddered at the millions of young soldier boys were marched off to war once again. Knowing many of them would never return.

The finest war machines assembled and launched to crush their enemies. Cities will burn, farms will be raided, rivers will be red, and through the ashes either the old order will remain or a new one will form. Or a status quo once again will emerge like a Phoenix against the odds of death itself.

Only time will tell young Phoenix. Only time will tell what you become. Formed by the millions sent to die to shape the world on a new course.

This is the Weltkrieg of 2033. (Orbis year)

2 minutes ago, Smith said:

This is an unorthodox move from our protectorate. Good luck

We're protecting you from upper tier threats. You're not allied to Guardian therefore they're a risk to you my liege! 

• Upvote 6

scSqPGJ.gif

Titans of the game meeting on the field of battle. There is no greater offering to the Gods than this. Much respect for the both of you. I'll be watching the massive death of pixels with reverence. 

O/

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,