Terminus Est: When whale's collide!

Prefontaine

55 minutes ago, Senatorius said:

And he had that really off old person smell but worse.... the bath never gets rid of it.

Is it one of those scents where the bath just makes it worse? The hot air just sticking it to the walls.. You can sort of taste it?

scSqPGJ.gif

17 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

Is it one of those scents where the bath just makes it worse? The hot air just sticking it to the walls.. You can sort of taste it?

Please don't remind me, just saying it in such detail brings the taste to my mouth & the smell to my nose!

eastwood.jpg

1 hour ago, Prefontaine said:

Yeah I think the bath does make it worse.... the whole ordeal is just awful...and part if the peace terms might have to be that you guys now bathe him 

45 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Please don't remind me, just saying it in such detail brings the taste to my mouth & the smell to my nose!

Been meaning to ask what are those growth things on SRD's back??? They don't look right ?

Edited by Senatorius

31 minutes ago, Senatorius said:

Yeah I think the bath does make it worse.... the whole ordeal is just awful...and part if the peace terms might have to be that you guys now bathe him 

Been meaning to ask what are those growth things on SRD's back??? They don't look right ?

tumblr_mnf3mr2Ur71ricyyyo1_500.gif

eastwood.jpg

On 10/20/2018 at 2:35 AM, Darknight said:

And thus the next Weltkrieg began in Ernest. The months of peace had come and gone. Replaced with another global conflict. The world shuddered at the millions of young soldier boys were marched off to war once again. Knowing many of them would never return.

The finest war machines assembled and launched to crush their enemies. Cities will burn, farms will be raided, rivers will be red, and through the ashes either the old order will remain or a new one will form. Or a status quo once again will emerge like a Phoenix against the odds of death itself.

Only time will tell young Phoenix. Only time will tell what you become. Formed by the millions sent to die to shape the world on a new course.

This is the Weltkrieg of 2033. (Orbis year)

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!

tvPWtuA.gif