The Last Alpha Announcement

Placentica

trashtalk beforehand. admittedly just looked for CC's posts hahahaha>

• Or you can all just keep stroking yourselves while looking at a real military alliance. Come on, when is the Syndicate going to declare war? 
  • All I keep hearing is a lot of !@#$ from TS and no DOW. TS is too !@#$ to 1v1 Alpha (Don't blame them though, they know they would lose). 
  • It's like all 100+ members of TS came by to shit talk and do nothing. What is TS? TS is an econ alliance who has gone soft with its obsession with money. The only reason why you snakes emerge your heads from Roy's ass is because you think this is going to be an easy fight. 
  • None of you have what it takes to be in a war. Your lack of discipline and action betrays incompetence. Stop wasting our time. Like I said before, Alpha is just waiting for TS to declare an aggressive war that they will lose. 
  • Stop blueballing us, all of us are ready to go, just declare already. It's 3 v 1 and you are all still acting like pansies. 

then after dec yall are saying that it's 128 nations to 31, and that its unfair. CC especially was talking about how he got downdeclared 3v1 and to that I say you've brought it upon yourselves with your absolutely horrible FA lmao

Oh Beowulf! You know me. I'm impulsive and impatient! :D

Very few of my alliance members would post like I would. Can't say I'm proud of all my posts, but I can say that I am proud of my alliance mates who have better self-control than I do. And I wasn't so much complaining that I'm getting 3v1ed as it is more complaining about how people still shit talk while they fight. People should let their pixels do the talking. Not that I'm setting a great example these past few posts. Me gots a warn point :/

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Very few of my alliance members would post like I would. Can't say I'm proud of all my posts, but I can say that I am proud of my alliance mates who have better self-control than I do. And I wasn't so much complaining that I'm getting 3v1ed as it is more complaining about how people still shit talk while they fight. People should let their pixels do the talking. Not that I'm setting a great example these past few posts. Me gots a warn point :/

Happens to the best of us man, don't worry about it :P

If you are winning you have all the bragging rights to say whatever you want because you have already backed up the bragging you are doing. In every type of competition this is a common truth. Get over it.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

This !@#$er was talking big earlier and showed nothing afterwards lmao. Just keep launching ur nukes and naval attacks bby.

Lxr4VfE.png

trashtalk beforehand. admittedly just looked for CC's posts hahahaha>

• Or you can all just keep stroking yourselves while looking at a real military alliance. Come on, when is the Syndicate going to declare war? 
  • All I keep hearing is a lot of !@#$ from TS and no DOW. TS is too !@#$ to 1v1 Alpha (Don't blame them though, they know they would lose). 
  • It's like all 100+ members of TS came by to shit talk and do nothing. What is TS? TS is an econ alliance who has gone soft with its obsession with money. The only reason why you snakes emerge your heads from Roy's ass is because you think this is going to be an easy fight. 
  • None of you have what it takes to be in a war. Your lack of discipline and action betrays incompetence. Stop wasting our time. Like I said before, Alpha is just waiting for TS to declare an aggressive war that they will lose. 
  • Stop blueballing us, all of us are ready to go, just declare already. It's 3 v 1 and you are all still acting like pansies. 

then after dec yall are saying that it's 128 nations to 31, and that its unfair. CC especially was talking about how he got downdeclared 3v1 and to that I say you've brought it upon yourselves with your absolutely horrible FA lmao

Da fuq are you talking about?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

The only ones who can beat the Syndicate, are the Syndicate.

Alpha's style of Politics and War will never beat us.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

The only ones who can beat the Syndicate, are the Syndicate.

Alpha's style of Politics and War will never beat us.

We will be beat one day playboi, but today we cruise through an easy W. Unless, Alpha allies have something to say about it  :D

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

We will be beat one day playboi, but today we cruise through an easy W. Unless, Alpha allies have something to say about it  :D

Partisan told me one day, "W, you will soon find someone even greater than yourself, someone who can truly compete against you."

These days i'm worried he was lying to me.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

haha don't get it wrong guys, me and CC are old friends. we just happen to be trashtalking on two different sides of this conflict this time xD

Da fuq are you talking about?

troll confirmed Kappa

• Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Just keep launching ur nukes and naval attacks bby.

Now only nukes, and not for long.

The guy just scrapped 15,000 tanks and 200 ships back to steel and sent it to his alliance bank. Looks like he finally realized his position. Better late than never.

Saved me like 10 sorties that now can proceed straight to his infra. My aircraft were just inflicting like 100 infra per sortie as they were targetting tanks and ships. Now they inflict well over 500 as they can target infra. Thats like 4,000 extra infra damage I'm going to inflict on him. That outweights the value of that steel in about a 25%. Assuming he ever sees that steel again and we do not ask for it in the peace terms as Tuition Fees.

Also those 15k tanks were useless against me, but could have kept the ground forces of my two partners under check for some time. Now they are free to consolidate victory on other fronts.

Edited by Ivan the Red
  • Upvote 1

Civil war, anyone? At least we can be sure that would be challenging.

Imagine all your current and former protectorates rising against you in a future war. That would be exciting! 

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

That would be exciting! It would wreck our entire sphere but yeah, exciting!

Ain't that what spheres are for? 

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

you need to get out more

this is not intended as an insult, but goddamn, intellectual masturbation seems to have left you blind to reality

The best masturbation is intellectual masturbation. 

And I wonder who pissed in your cheerios to be so passive aggressive. 

@Hooves "Grinding" for peace talk for both sides? or literally for "dancing"?

For alpha alliance:

Will you follow the order of Alpha-Beta-Gamma or simply return to your x-alliance?

Edited by Arthur James