The Last Alpha Announcement

Placentica

nice to see you finally posting something on the forums that makes GPA look something other than bad

What's that supposed to mean? Just because I'm in an alliance doesn't mean I cannot have my own opinions.

What's that supposed to mean? Just because I'm in an alliance doesn't mean I cannot have my own opinions.

you're their mofa

you are tasked with being the public face of your alliance

like as much as i shit on partisan for being a dick to me i am aware that it is in his job description to defend his alliance even when it does stupid things

if there is any single member of government who is not allowed to just post their stupid opinions everywhere, be a forum troll, and subvert their own alliance's fa goals, it is your position, and you've done all three

Edited by Hereno

you're their mofa

No, I'm one of the Director's of Foreign Affairs.

you are tasked with being the public face of your alliance

Again, I'm not, that would be our ToFA, Chappie. Not unless your from BotC, Mensa HQ, Guardian or Cornerstone.

if there is any single member of government who is not allowed to just post their stupid opinions everywhere, be a forum troll, and subvert their own alliance's fa goals, it is your position, and you've done all three

Please link me to where I've done this.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

Steve you know all this laugh in you guys are doing about the ts guy that sold all his stuff and quit? Didn't your top nation just go into vacation mode to avoid being hit?

He's on his honeymoon. Also, no one hit him. All of our nations got blitzed. He went on vacation after the blitz. We assume it was because TS and TEst couldn't find anyone high enough. But it's all for the better anyway. He wouldn't have been on to fight.

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

He's on his honeymoon. Also, no one hit him. All of our nations got blitzed. He went on vacation after the blitz. We assume it was because TS and TEst couldn't find anyone high enough. But it's all for the better anyway. He wouldn't have been on to fight.

We can set up a 3v1 for when he gets back if you'd like? Wouldn't want him to feel left out.

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

Alpha:

>Syndi has 3v1 advantage, Syndi are pu$$ies for not attacking us

*Syndi attacks them*

>Syndi have 3v1 advantage, Syndi are pu$$ies for attacking us 3v1

Lel at Alpha implying that we should fight 1 nation to 1 nation while everyone else patiently waits around. Who tf made those the rules? xD

Edited by Beowulf the Second
  • Upvote 3

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Alpha:

>Syndi has 3v1 advantage, Syndi are pu$$ies for not attacking us

*Syndi attacks them*

>Syndi have 3v1 advantage, Syndi are pu$$ies for attacking us 3v1

Lel at Alpha implying that we should fight 1 nation to 1 nation while everyone else patiently waits around. Who tf made those the rules? xD

dafuq are you talking about?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates