The Last Alpha Announcement

Placentica

When did Alpha become PGA themed?  Are you the first golf themed alliance?

Reference our stupid looking flag.  That's the face of a golf club.

You know what. Ive been looking through the conflicts and some of Alpha's ppl are not doing to bad at all.

TEst and tS's spy ops were highly effective and well organized with the new Covert war policy.  We felt they would attack anyway, so we all went to fortress, which also has worked well.  We could protect a few members all the while having those members with high nuke counts declare on many nations and off load their nukes before they get spied away, hopefully.  We assume we are all headed for zero infra and so might as well not prolong it and by not doing so we can fight more effectively as an added bonus.

• Upvote 1

Kudos to Steve for not making me want to take a brick to the head in his past few posts here. Glad the, "you guys are liars and spinning everything" with no further proof at all bs has stopped. Then again it's still ridiculous to act as though you're looking for diplomacy when Partisan's queries remain empty from Alpha high gov themselves (apparently). 

• Upvote 2

Kudos to Steve for not making me want to take a brick to the head in his past few posts here. Glad the, "you guys are liars and spinning everything" with no further proof at all bs has stopped. Then again it's still ridiculous to act as though you're looking for diplomacy when Partisan's queries remain empty from Alpha high gov themselves (apparently). 

tS started the war. They are more than welcome to query Placentica if they are looking for peace.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

why should steve embarrass himself for nothing? it isn't like your government doesn't act in exactly the same ways that steve has, it's just that he ended up losing.

and yes, i am literally willing to sit here and argue in favor of people from NG who have hated me for years over partisan being a dick to me about you guys protecting a nazi clone

it's a shame it wasn't 1v1 and you both didn't get the shit kicked out of you. but i don't believe pre that he would've stayed out anyway; nor do i believe steve that he would've kept it 1v1 if given the chance. bunch of !@#$ing liars, all of you.

• Upvote 1

I deeply apologize for crashing a 1v1.

No, I'm not being sarcastic.

In that case you should back-out and let them hash out their differences the way they see fit.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Reference our stupid looking flag. That's the face of a golf club.

TEst and tS's spy ops were highly effective and well organized with the new Covert war policy. We felt they would attack anyway, so we all went to fortress, which also has worked well. We could protect a few members all the while having those members with high nuke counts declare on many nations and off load their nukes before they get spied away, hopefully. We assume we are all headed for zero infra and so might as well not prolong it and by not doing so we can fight more effectively as an added bonus.

As much as I dislike you- I'll admit that that is a decent strategy if your intent is to limit the war and in that light, you've performed well. So kudos.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

why should steve embarrass himself for nothing? it isn't like your government doesn't act in exactly the same ways that steve has, it's just that he ended up losing.

and yes, i am literally willing to sit here and argue in favor of people from NG who have hated me for years over partisan being a dick to me about you guys protecting a nazi clone

it's a shame it wasn't 1v1 and you both didn't get the shit kicked out of you. but i don't believe pre that he would've stayed out anyway; nor do i believe steve that he would've kept it 1v1 if given the chance. bunch of !@#$ liars, all of you.

Where has it said that he has to 'embarass himself'? What does that constitute accrding to you?

As for acting in the same ways- I think we have provided ample proof to support our rationale and why we made what decisions we made.

Good job on admitting that the only reason you are arguing for Alpha (not going to call them NG as that is another game) for no other reason than being butthurt over me protecting a young alliance which you unneccessarily called out over OOC-related matters without looking at any context or doing any research whatsoever. Viking theme with Nordic runes still =/= Nazi clone.

• Upvote 4

os9LcJK.gif

You know what. Ive been looking through the conflicts and some of Alpha's ppl are not doing to bad at all.

Alpha is a tough Sum!@#$.

Its not easy taking on the highest tanked outfit out there.

• Upvote 2

-That and you can try to paint yourselves as the spunky underdogs doing the right thing while syndicate and TEst are evil bullies.

I have absolutely no problem being painted as evil or a bully in an internet browser game.

• Upvote 5

Indeed, to the latter. In the future, I'd like to ask that someone send myself a PM or query so that I can deal with it sooner rather than later. In fact, bring it to my attention if he posts a single more time in Alliance Affairs or Orbis Central (and I don't catch it first). :)

Carry on with your shitposting. :P

Don't misconstrue my previous post, i've already explained I wasn't making a joke about that.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

If it wasn't a joke, what was it?

Unless you were honestly saying that Partisan was literally being raped through a browser game, then you were making a joke. A few posters (myself included) simply believed that the joke was in poor taste.

It doesn't have to be a big deal, it was a shitty joke, just move on from it.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

If it wasn't a joke, what was it?

Unless you were honestly saying that Partisan was literally being raped through a browser game, then you were making a joke. A few posters (myself included) simply believed that the joke was in poor taste.

It doesn't have to be a big deal, it was a shitty joke, just move on from it.

I believed it to have been an apt description of the situation. I wasn't trying to make a joke but if you found it funny then like i said, the problem lies with you, not me.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

it's a shame it wasn't 1v1 and you both didn't get the shit kicked out of you. but i don't believe pre that he would've stayed out anyway; nor do i believe steve that he would've kept it 1v1 if given the chance. bunch of !@#$ liars, all of you.

1. Didn't say he should? I gave him kudos for not making me want to figuratively end my life rofl. I also have no idea if my leaders do this as this is the first war I've been in, but I think I can safely doubt that since you provided not a single shred of evidence for that. "Hey let's just say things w/o anything to back it up." !@#$ is that stupid.

2. Pretty stupid as well; "gonna argue over something that I don't necessarily agree with because someone not related to who I'm arguing with said shit I didn't like."

3. Glad you shared that with us.

@syrup hyperbole is hyperbole however poor the context it maybe in (didn't see post before it got removed).

tS started the war. They are more than welcome to query Placentica if they are looking for peace.

Not the point of what I'm saying, nor am I saying that tS is looking for peace (they may be, but I'm not gov so no idea). What I am saying is that Alpha keeps claiming to be reaching out to tS (diplomatically speaking), yet they do not speak to Partisan (head of tS FA) to do so.

@syrup hyperbole is hyperbole however poor the context it maybe in (didn't see post before it got removed).

You're right. I admit i may have ever so slightly exaggerated the plight of Partisan in the hopes that he'd receive some much needed help to ward off his assailants.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

You're right. I admit i may have ever so slightly exaggerated the plight of Partisan in the hopes that he'd receive some much needed help to ward off his assailants.

He did, even before your post. We saved the snake fam :')

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png