The Last Alpha Announcement

Placentica

Ahh I remember that one. I was referring to another convo. Seems we're getting that unload after all ;)

Sure no problem.  I'm sure you are busy and it would be easy to be mistaken.

Nope.  I mean the one you were presented with from Keegoz.  The one that you said you would take back to gov.  You have a short memory?

He's suffering from a selective memory disorder. :(

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Sure no problem.  I'm sure you are busy and it would be easy to be mistaken.

I still don't understand why you (not Keegoz because you are in fact an adult with his own agency) couldn't have just presented this offer instead of taking every available opportunity to grandstand...?

Edited by Roy Mustang

Pity about that whole "not believing anything anyone in Alpha ever says ever anymore" thing, because it means we had to wait all the way until update anyway.

Le1AjCa.png

Pity about that whole "not believing anything anyone in Alpha ever says ever anymore" thing, because it means we had to wait all the way until update anyway.

Which is only like 8 pm now

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

When your allies don't want to take part in the war you started, pushed for, instigated, inadvertently caused, etc... Whatever you want to call it, telling them not to enter is a sound political move. Allies entering the war now might salvage the nations still on the precipice (not many) those who have lost or held there on won't change much by all of alphas allies entering.

Scenario one. All of your allies entered 20 minutes ago. Save a few people but don't change alphas fate in this war much. Your allies are pissed about getting dragged into a war they wanted no part of and were considering dropping you before. Now they're more strongly considering. Option 1 gets you better surrender terms or victory overall but alpha still takes a ton of damage while maybe losing their allies.

Scenario two. You tell your allies to sit out, making them less pissed at you and less likely to leave you making you stronger post war politically. You take a bit more damage, get worse terms possibly Oh and you get to act noble in that your standing alone.

Scenario 2 is the better place. Alphas nations come out worse, but come out better politically. That and you can try to paint yourselves as the spunky underdogs doing the right thing while syndicate and TEst are evil bullies.

I see what your doing, but it doesn't mean it isn't a smart move.

• Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

I deeply apologize for crashing a 1v1.

No, I'm not being sarcastic.

It's okay.  We like you too bby.

I didn't know a 1v1 was legit on the table.

It was from our end.  I thought it might be a fun and good challenge for us.

Pretty sure your allies are also militarized buy ok...

Mostly because it's the most rational way to proceed, incase their ally or they gets hit. I'm sure that's how most of alpha's alliances proceed, anything else is weird

Edited by Satisfriend

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Brave show @ Alpha. Understandable given that you lost 33% of score in 32 hours.

Unfortunately, Black Knights has boosted up, and there's nothing stopping BK et al from targeting your allies piecemeal.

Regarding Partisan, we have reached the stage where it is almost racist to call him a snake or a liar. Both seem to be so fundamental to his identity that it's like making fun of him for physical traits like height, hair color, or eye color. It has gotten old; let's find some new insults, please. :)