The Last Alpha Announcement

Placentica

• Wiki Mod

I have absolutely no problem being painted as evil or a bully in an internet browser game.

You'd fit in well with Mensa.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

He did, even before your post. We saved the snake fam :')

I'm glad. Last i gazed upon his nation it was truly an ugly sight to behold, pillaging, and all sorts of unspeakable criminality were rampant. Pray ye guard him well and not let him stray to far into the midst of the battle.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I'm glad. Last i gazed upon his nation it was truly an ugly sight to behold, pillaging, and all sorts of unspeakable criminality were rampant. Pray ye guard him well and not let him stray to far into the midst of the battle.

Don't worry fam, we are the Syndicate. We can actually find a way to save our members ;)

Lxr4VfE.png

I predict this will end like the movie Cutting Edge. Steve and Partisan will fight the whole movie and then in the last 5 minutes they will both say "I love you" and pull off the big move to bring home the gold medal.

A classic in the making!

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

Where has it said that he has to 'embarass himself'? What does that constitute accrding to you?

As for acting in the same ways- I think we have provided ample proof to support our rationale and why we made what decisions we made.

Good job on admitting that the only reason you are arguing for Alpha (not going to call them NG as that is another game) for no other reason than being butthurt over me protecting a young alliance which you unneccessarily called out over OOC-related matters without looking at any context or doing any research whatsoever. Viking theme with Nordic runes still =/= Nazi clone.

i'd say begging for peace on the first day of war is pretty embarrassing

1. Didn't say he should? I gave him kudos for not making me want to figuratively end my life rofl. I also have no idea if my leaders do this as this is the first war I've been in, but I think I can safely doubt that since you provided not a single shred of evidence for that. "Hey let's just say things w/o anything to back it up." !@#$ is that stupid.

2. Pretty stupid as well; "gonna argue over something that I don't necessarily agree with because someone not related to who I'm arguing with said shit I didn't like."

3. Glad you shared that with us.

@syrup hyperbole is hyperbole however poor the context it maybe in (didn't see post before it got removed).

is it really that hard to understand that i agree with what i'm saying but that i'd be too lazy to bother arguing it if i didn't also dislike their opponents? i don't lie or argue things i don't believe in, as a personal rule, so that people know they can take what i say at face value. it's called having a reputation as someone who is honest. you guys should try it sometime.

is it really that hard to understand that i agree with what i'm saying but that i'd be too lazy to bother arguing it if i didn't also dislike their opponents? i don't lie or argue things i don't believe in, as a personal rule, so that people know they can take what i say at face value. it's called having a reputation as someone who is honest. you guys should try it sometime.

Acting like an AA is a single entity and everyone in it has the same personalities though. Sick. Your "truths" are also mostly subjective opinions and feelings and I also would bet I could ask others and they'd say different things about you. Also I would believe that Steve and James don't think that what they say are straight up lies, but nonetheless I don't take what they say at face value. A truth for one isn't the same for another and just because someone doesn't think they're lying doesn't mean you should take their word for it at face value.

i'd say begging for peace on the first day of war is pretty embarrassing

Not sure what this is referring to but as an example of the above what is considered as begging is subjective and thinking that's embarassing is subjective.

is it really that hard to understand that i agree with what i'm saying but that i'd be too lazy to bother arguing it if i didn't also dislike their opponents?

I don't really know you so how would ik that? 

Edited by EliteCanada

Acting like an AA is a single entity and everyone in it has the same personalities though. Sick. Your "truths" are also mostly subjective opinions and feelings and I also would bet I could ask others and they'd say different things about you. Also I would believe that Steve and James don't think that what they say are straight up lies, but nonetheless I don't take what they say at face value. A truth for one isn't the same for another and just because someone doesn't think they're lying doesn't mean you should take their word for it at face value.

Not sure what this is referring to but as an example of the above what is considered as begging is subjective and thinking that's embarassing is subjective.

I don't really know you so how would ik that?

you need to get out more

this is not intended as an insult, but goddamn, intellectual masturbation seems to have left you blind to reality

Steve you know all this laugh in you guys are doing about the ts guy that sold all his stuff and quit? Didn't your top nation just go into vacation mode to avoid being hit?

Woops.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Steve you know all this laugh in you guys are doing about the ts guy that sold all his stuff and quit? Didn't your top nation just go into vacation mode to avoid being hit?

He and his new wife are on their honeymoon.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

He and his new wife are on their honeymoon.

What we learned from this is that we shouldn't make fun of peoples who seemingly abandon the fight, because you never know if they have problems RL, which comes way before this game, or if they are actually running from the fight.

• Upvote 2

This is the strangest thing, I was thinking well obviously he must have went to vacation mode prior.

Complaining about a nation you couldn't even handle, that's not something to complain about.

IpHGyGc.png

This is the strangest thing, I was thinking well obviously he must have went to vacation mode prior.

Complaining about a nation you couldn't even handle, that's not something to complain about.

Any nation can be taken down if you get them in range. The last time your alliance was at war proved that.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Brave show @ Alpha. Understandable given that you lost 33% of score in 32 hours.

Unfortunately, Black Knights has boosted up, and there's nothing stopping BK et al from targeting your allies piecemeal.

Regarding Partisan, we have reached the stage where it is almost racist to call him a snake or a liar. Both seem to be so fundamental to his identity that it's like making fun of him for physical traits like height, hair color, or eye color. It has gotten old; let's find some new insults, please. :)

They do have something that stops them.Its called the famous Rose blitz. Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-