a Statment from Hansarius and the United Purple Nations

Ole

If it was solely about power and opportunism, and nothing to do with tS's past actions towards us aswell as our assessment of their threat to us. Then why didn't we just attack them when they were the most vulnerable and engaged with Rose? As well as all of their allies also being engaged with other alliances?

It's really not that controversial to say that we declared because we saw them as a threat in the future, and from the information that we had available to us believed that they had us in their cross hairs in the long term. You can debate the validity of our assessment all you want, but to question our reasoning is just silly. We really have no reason to lie. Was the war to do with power/security? Sure, most wars are. Was it to do solely with power? Nope, and that's just a fact.

If you really have thought tS as a threat back then, you should have attacked them then, instead of digging up the past.

Keep sticking to your story though. I'll admit, at least you stick with your "truths".

Edited by Olivier Mira

PoJQyFJ.gif

It is not irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, for it lays bare the nature of the way you drive politics, despite your claims to the contrary. It's amusing that while you were unwilling to let go off tS' mistakes, you now expect us to entirely disregard your bloc's blatant screwing over of various allies.

Partisan

Deal with it

You're pissed because you know jack shit is going to happen to us. Don't worry, every hegemoney falls apart eventually. Just take your lumps and shut up, at this point you're embarrassing yourself.

Correct. I'm certain you and your direct allies (except the ones you backstabbed) believe you. The rest of the world however-  not so much.

He's in !@#$ Alpha. If you're going to shitpost at least try to be kind-a correct. He has a nation link right there too, literally no excuse. Nm I understand, you're blinded from rage. I get it, but you should calm down, bro.

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I see you need to continue pushing that narrative again. Yes, you guys have repeated it for the 100th time now, and for the 100th time we have admitted, that it was done in poor taste. Mainly down to miscommunication and a lapse of judgement of one of our higher government members. We have already acknowledged the mistake, and I have said it would of been handled differently if we had the chance to do it again. But in the grand scheme of things, this is irrelevant, and just an attempt to try and throw shit at the wall in the hopes it sticks. It's something that's entirely between us and Mensa, and we have already spoken to them about it.

As for being dishonourable, if you are going to apply such moral judgement onto us, then please remain morally consistent and don't ignore it when your friends do it.

As for our reason for the war... It very much is to do with the fact that they plotted against us before, and that we didn't feel like much had changed.

I'm going to go on the things said by the leaders of the two alliances involved, aswell as my own observations of the two, than go with the opinion of Kastor.

You can say whatever you want, I can bring Mortimer back to clear this whole mess up. !@#$ with me if you want to, and I'll pull out the big guns.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

You can say whatever you want, I can bring Mortimer back to clear this whole mess up. !@#$ with me if you want to, and I'll pull out the big guns.

Are you still !@#$ stalking him? Seriously that is creepy as !@#$, you legitimately need to stop.

Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So, uhh, we've established UPN committed a brilliant political move, i'm not sure there's much else to debate.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Partisan

Deal with it

You're pissed because you know jack shit is going to happen to us. Don't worry, every hegemoney falls apart eventually. Just take your lumps and shut up, at this point you're embarrassing yourself.

He's in !@#$ Alpha. If you're going to shitpost at least try to be kind-a correct. He has a nation link right there too, literally no excuse. Nm I understand, you're blinded from rage. I get it, but you should calm down, bro.

Ha, I did no see that Vincent joined Alpha. My bad on that one. For some reason I had him chalked down as part of a UPN protectorate. My bad Vincent.:P

Metro.

I get that hearing these things is a nuisance to you. The fact that tS is in a tough war however, does not mean that we are to roll over, sit down and shut up. 

Besides- I thought this war wasn't about hegemoney? Guess I was wrong.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Are you still !@#$ stalking him? Seriously that is creepy as !@#$, you legitimately need to stop.

Bruh, we're facebook friends, its not that serious. However this is ooc so I'mma leave it at that.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Correct. I'm certain you and your direct allies (except the ones you backstabbed) believe you. The rest of the world however- not so much.

Yeah you are right. Anyone who doesnt buy the BS story from Ts has to come from UPN. How naive of you to actually believe the rest of the world is buying your story.

Yeah you are right. Anyone who doesnt buy the BS story from Ts has to come from UPN. How naive of you to actually believe the rest of the world is buying your story.

Dude, every time I see you post, all I see is you grasping for some type of argument, no matter how bad it is. Jesus christ, just stop. At least Saru makes an attempt to make a good point.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

If you really have thought tS as a threat back then, you should have attacked them then, instead of digging up the past.

Keep sticking to your story though. I'll admit, at least you stick with your "truths".

Attacking them would have helped Rose, which at the time was not in our best interest. 

Seems like you have a problem with UPN. You want to paint UPN and TC as evil entities, using our large numbers to beat down our opponents. SK, TeST and tS are not helpless innocent alliances. SK ruled the game beating down enemies through the Marionette Wars, TeST joins the winning sides of war to add insult to injury, and after tS's attempt to attack TC failed, they declared war on their former bloc mate. You are going to defend these alliances? None of this is going to sway anyone's opinions, merely rhetoric. 

We perceived tS as a threat to our security. The lines we beginning to be drawn and choose to fight it on our terms not theirs, this was a war that was coming, we accelerated the process.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by Pangui
  • Upvote 2
0Lovl.png

Bruh, we're facebook friends, its not that serious. However this is ooc so I'mma leave it at that.

#findmortimer2k15

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Attacking them would have helped Rose, which at the time was not in our best interest.

Seems like you have a problem with UPN. You want to paint UPN and TC as evil entities, using our large numbers to beat down our opponents. SK, TeST and tS are not helpless innocent alliances. SK ruled the game beating down enemies through the Marionette Wars, TeST joins the winning sides of war to add insult to injury, and after tS's attempt to attack TC failed, they declared war on their former bloc mate. You are going to defend these alliances? None of this is going to sway anyone's opinions, merely rhetoric.

We perceived tS as a threat to our security. The lines we beginning to be drawn and choose to fight it on our terms not theirs, this was a war that was coming, we accelerated the process.

tS didn't declare war on their former bloc mates. Rose declared on us.

• Upvote 3
6XmKiC2.png

Thoughts on being second best Korea?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

You are free to declare on us.. We have time and time again approved the CB of 'you are rivals'. That said, you continue to attempt to frame tS as being the main perpetrator in this. You also to continue to make factually incorrect statements, such as:

and after tS's attempt to attack TC failed, they declared war on their former bloc mate. You are going to defend these alliances? None of this is going to sway anyone's opinions, merely rhetoric. 

We never declared war on our bloc mates. They declared war on us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

You are free to declare on us.. We have time and time again approved the CB of 'you are rivals'. That said, you continue to attempt to frame tS as being the main perpetrator in this. You also to continue to make factually incorrect statements, such as:

We never declared war on our bloc mates. They declared war on us.

Dammit Partisan, read! He already stands corrected.

6XmKiC2.png

@Vincent/Malaysia

Didn't I see you when t$ was fighting against Rose? (I was the one repeatedly destroying your spies xD) What happened--did they kick you out? tbh I would probably kick you out if I was Rose, but someone provide backstory pls.

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

@Vincent/Malaysia

Didn't I see you when t$ was fighting against Rose? (I was the one repeatedly destroying your spies xD) What happened--did they kick you out? tbh I would probably kick you out if I was Rose, but someone provide backstory pls.

That would explain the impotent rage.

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

How can you expect them to post with quality when their intention was only to complain non stop on how unjustified it was to hit them and go round and round beating the bushes claiming others as ppl that is without honour whereas they pretended to be on a moral high ground.

Considering you were complaining about it before such posts even really started, even trying to provoke Mensa and such for whatever reason... I don't think you can much speak about such things. If they complain or not is irrelevant to you, you'll be on here talking about them. 

@Vincent/Malaysia

He was in Sigma I believe so (thankfully) due to their policy he wasn't able to do what he is currently.

I stand corrected, but that point was that anyone can spew rhetoric from the peanut gallery

And you think what you and your alliance leaders are spewing out isn't rhetoric? C'mon, you know better than that.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Stop being purposely obtuse. The treaty was redundant, both parties knew it, and the only mistake was that it wasn't dropped earlier -- if I am right, the only thing they actually ever worked on was getting the colour bonus up. Focus on the reality of things, not the technicalities. 

The treaty wasn't dropped though. I don't know about you but that is a big deal to folks around here.

Also loling at the accusations we attacked our allies or former allies. Our membership would riot if we tried that.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

• G'Kar locked this topic