a Statment from Hansarius and the United Purple Nations

Ole

I don't understand why people jump to the defence of SK and TEst. These are alliances that exist to cause chaos and dominate through wars, while I don't think being the aggressor was the best choice for UPN but we only made the inevitable happen much more quickly - so how about you stop defending them and read up on what SK did in the Great VE war and how TEst only sided with VE because they were winning.

What's wrong with chaos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxlIraEV8n4&t=1m50s 

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Besides- I thought this war wasn't about hegemoney? Guess I was wrong.

The war isn't about hegemoney because we already are the hegemoney.

Sheesh, you're very bad at spinning posts. I've seen monkeys with a better grasp of propaganda than you.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The war isn't about hegemoney because we already are the hegemoney.

Sheesh, you're very bad at spinning posts. I've seen monkeys with a better grasp of propaganda than you.

In his defense, those monkeys are crafty.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

The war isn't about hegemoney because we already are the hegemoney.

A war which revolves around the maintenance/consolidation of a hegemoney is still a war about hegemoney.

Logic 101, Metro.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Those wars have little to do with this war. You did not 'make the inevitable happen'. You made a conscious decision to turn the leaks into a self-fulfilling prophecy. The likelyhood of an eventual showdown between tS and UPN existed due to the leaks. You decided to turn that into an inevitability by refusing our attempts at normalizing relations, and by instead waiting for us to be at our weakest (following a large war) to strike, stabbing various direct and indirect allies in the back in the process.

This is a war of occupation, designed to enhance the dominance which your bloc already had. Unfortunately, you underestimated the backlash your move would garner. This one rests solely on your government.

Your war lasted two weeks and ended a month and a half ago. It's no ones fault but your own that you're MoF is incapable of rebuilding your alliance from such a short war.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

A war which revolves around the maintenance/consolidation of a hegemoney is still a war about hegemoney.

Logic 101, Metro.

Last I checked we dowed you because you were a threat to us. You're still fighting so it looks like you were, in fact, a threat. After all, if you truly didn't want a war you'd decom your military and surrender.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I will never get tired of the shit in this thread.

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

It's pretty funny, really.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Last I checked we dowed you because you were a threat to us. You're still fighting so it looks like you were, in fact, a threat. After all, if you truly didn't want a war you'd decom your military and surrender.

I... I don't understand your logic at all. I'll just give you a 5.5/10 for effort.

sandowwtf36fdsg.gif

967660-tommy_lee_jones_no_country.jpg

• Upvote 4

☾☆

Priest of Dio

It would appear that some jimmies have indeed been ruffled.

Can you imagine in a month once all of this has resolved we will be back to &#33;@#&#036;ing about how boring it is and how someone should do something?

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

ITT, TS proving my point by not surrendering.

You can end this, don't let your dreams be just dreams. JUST DO IT!

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

The funny bit is that UPN's original theme in PnW was Big Brother. And before you ask, no, the Ministry of Love was not the most powerful.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

We've pretty much decommissioned tS's military for them.  :P

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

We've pretty much decommissioned tS's military for them.  :P

They'd have to destroy the improvements too :v

I'm sure they'd be safe and no one would attack them as they'd have no military. That'd just be mean, ya know?

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Strange hearing such bravado coming from the alliance suffering desertion and having members seeking to surrender.

Yea, you guys should chill out

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

-snip-

We broke Partisan. Seems he couldn't keep up with muh swag.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• G'Kar locked this topic