a Statment from Hansarius and the United Purple Nations

Ole

I read through the thread to see if I said anything in it, and besides nostalgia, found that I had absolutely nothing interesting to say two years ago. Disappointed, but not surprised. 

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I only attacked SK cos I had free offensive war slots. :P I was like well &#33;@#&#036; ain't going to win this war sitting idle. I'm not sure how long before that I read the treaty text, probably a minute. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

12 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I'll take the hit for this.

Was a good read through all the pages.

Also, pour one out for all the homies lost over the years.

giphy.gif

400px-Necro2.jpg

Thread locked for necromancy.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• G'Kar locked this topic