a Statment from Hansarius and the United Purple Nations

Ole

BTW it says "Dumbass" which you are and to correct you on "Dumbest" not being a word.....

Yes, it is.

There are certain rules by which we form superlatives in English, and they have to do with how many syllables an adjective has and whether or not it ends in the letter y.

A one-syllable adjective becomes a superlative simply by taking the suffix -est. So tall becomes tallest, brave becomes bravest,sweet becomes sweetest and yes, dumb becomes dumbest.

Two-syllable words that end in y become superlatives by losing the y and taking the suffix -iest. So happy becomes happiest and drafty becomes draftiest.

Read the fixed version of the post...

"dumbass" isn't even a word you complete and utter idiot.

EDIT: Corrected my autocorrect

Go and post elseware 

​

Edited by Matt2004

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

I try to stay out of threads like this, but uhhh... am I reading these last couple posts correctly?

"No, I am not taking in too much propaganda, I am merely comparing an alliance in this online browser game to Nazi Germany."

That's... wow. Hahahaha.

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

"dumbass" isn't even a word you complete and utter idiot.

EDIT: Corrected my autocorrect

Go and post elseware 

I need to go ahead and quote this for posterity sake. Also I'm impressed it took over 20 pages for this thread to be Godwined! 

• Upvote 1

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

This BA hostess says it all...

I am not being fed propaganda, the fact is being the #1 alliance is a death sentence waiting to happen, the gov. are just hitting out before you were confident enough to hit us - we wont appease you like the tories did back in the 1930s.

I don't think confidence has ever been a problem.

Being the #1 alliance is only a death sentence when you randomly lash out at your allies' allies.

Our outright aggression by defending ourselves from a pre-empt and signing treaties (!!!!) is definitely akin to nazi-ism. :P

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Missed opportunity to link Demi instead. Come on dude, we came out the gate with Taylor Swift, do at least try to keep up.

No no no - Katy Perry not Taylor Swift - she is probably the second most HATED celebrity in my school behind the obvious, after all she has nothing between her ears but 'Blank Space' and a certain 'Dark Horse' will knock her off the charts in an instant, not to mention a Geordie pop princess who was part of the biggest girlband of the 21st century.

I did think about linking to Demi but Cheryl is much bigger in the UK - even though she is non-existent elseware

Edited by Matt2004

No no no - Katy Perry not TS - she is probably the second most HATED celebrity in my school behind the obvious, after all she has nothing between her ears but 'Blank Space' and a certain 'Dark Horse' will knock her off the charts in an instant, not to mention a Geordie pop princess who was part of the biggest girlband of the 21st century.

I did think about linking to Demi but Cheryl is much bigger in the UK - even though she is non-existent elsewise

Oh sorry that explains a lot. I don't pick on children.

I don't think confidence has ever been a problem.

Being the #1 alliance is only a death sentence when you randomly lash out at your allies' allies.

Our outright aggression by defending ourselves from a pre-empt and signing treaties (!!!!) is definitely akin to nazi-ism. :P

Being the #1 alliance is a death sentence when the someone decides to sentence them to death. UPN and TC was the sphere being targeted. Alpha joining should show this, while nothing formal may have been made, acting like the world wasn't moving towards taking out TC is naive. It was in our best interest to strike now, but perhaps we were too late to save ourselves. 

I also wound't draw parallels between real Nazis and the politics being played out. 

Edited by Pangui
  • Upvote 1
0Lovl.png

Being the #1 alliance is a death sentence when the someone decides to sentence them to death. UPN and TC was the sphere being targeted. Alpha joining should show this, while nothing formal may have been made, acting like the world wasn't moving towards taking out TC is naive. It was in our best interest to strike now, but perhaps we were too late to save ourselves. 

I also wound't draw parallels between real Nazis and the politics being played out. 

Well, if we're being completely honest, the time to take us out would have been about a week after Proxy ended. Would you have been massively unpopular for it? Sure. Would you have gotten rolled by the rest of the world shortly thereafter? Almost definitely. But you would have won.

Edited by Roy Mustang

You moved first.  Them's the breaks, you didn't have to.  No one clicked the button for you.

Priest of Dio

Is it to late to say Hitler did nothing wrong?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You realize that my comment re: nazi-ism was a direct retort to the paralel drawn to your member, right? :P I think we're both in agreement here.

Being any # alliance can be a death sentence when someone decides to sentence them to death. Much like you decided to sentence tS to death, regardless of your reasoning. tS' moves over the past months were defensive in nature, and intended for exactly this scenario. We had no intent to go on the aggressive. That said, the radio silence from your top govt, the lies by UPN in the last war (see the logs) and various pieces of intel and rumors indicating that you were planning a war against us, put us on our toes and made us move to consolidate.

This has nothing to do with a desire for aggression, and everything to do with mounting a defense against dominant (read: #1) entity which perceivably has it out for us. We broached this subject - the real possibility of UPN coming after us - to our mutual allies in BK and Mensa on various occasions in the past weeks, and have consistently reassured our allies that we would not be going on the aggressive.

You've proven our suspicions right when you 'sentenced us to death'.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

So a child.

"child" connotes someone under the age of 13

"Teenager/Young Adult" connotes someone 13-19 but technically overlaps with adult

"Adult" connotes someone 18+ but overlaps with teenager.

So your argument is that the response to your unprovoked attacks justifies the attacks after the fact? Those are some impressive mental gymnastics. You'd make a great feminist,

Edited by Kadin

"child" connotes someone under the age of 13

"Teenager/Young Adult" connotes someone 13-19 but technically overlaps with adult

"Adult" connotes someone 18+ but overlaps with teenager.

got 'em!

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

So your argument is that the response to your unprovoked attacks justifies the attacks after the fact? Those are some impressive mental gymnastics. You'd make a great feminist,

OOC: Feminist desires are for men and women to be treated equally, I don't think that's a hard concept to grasp, but if you want to throw attacks at my mental capability and a real movement that is trying to help people who are being unfairly treated, go ahead but this probably is not the place. 

The response to the unprovoked attacks brought what was happening behind the scenes to light. We accelerated the war that was going to happen, but the sides would of been the same if we waited to get attacked a month or so. (This is just an estimate, your side is really tight lipped about it, but TS and TC were on a collision course.)

You realize that my comment re: nazi-ism was a direct retort to the paralel drawn to your member, right? :P I think we're both in agreement here.

Being any # alliance can be a death sentence when someone decides to sentence them to death. Much like you decided to sentence tS to death, regardless of your reasoning. tS' moves over the past months were defensive in nature, and intended for exactly this scenario. We had no intent to go on the aggressive. That said, the radio silence from your top govt, the lies by UPN in the last war (see the logs) and various pieces of intel and rumors indicating that you were planning a war against us, put us on our toes and made us move to consolidate.

This has nothing to do with a desire for aggression, and everything to do with mounting a defense against dominant (read: #1) entity which perceivably has it out for us. We broached this subject - the real possibility of UPN coming after us - to our mutual allies in BK and Mensa on various occasions in the past weeks, and have consistently reassured our allies that we would not be going on the aggressive.

You've proven our suspicions right when you 'sentenced us to death'.

The rhetoric coming out of the last war was that TC was too large, too connected and too powerful. While I don't doubt you made contingency plans, I can't fathom that the out-lash at UPN over this war began only after we began to mobilize against you. 

• Upvote 2
0Lovl.png

• G'Kar locked this topic