a Statment from Hansarius and the United Purple Nations

Ole

Oh I don't know. I am pretty content to keep on rolling.

If I were to surrender I would miss out on gems like this.

An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in a barracks in your nation. 2,250 of your soldiers were killed.

Please save mah soldiers

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

We've pretty much decommissioned tS's military for them.  :P

It’s interesting how you make Blitzing down the Number 6 alliance with the #1, #3, and #5, after lying to them about a disarm, sound like an accomplishment

o/ UPN

Edited by Fistandantilus

Oh I don't know. I am pretty content to keep on rolling.

If I were to surrender I would miss out on gems like this.

An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in a barracks in your nation. 2,250 of your soldiers were killed.

Please save mah soldiers

Gems like these are even better

Richard Nixon of Republic of American States has executed an espionage operation to sabotage aircraft in your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in an air force base in your nation. 1 of your aircraft were destroyed.

Gems like these are even better

Richard Nixon of Republic of American States has executed an espionage operation to sabotage aircraft in your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in an air force base in your nation. 1 of your aircraft were destroyed.

This is now a spy thread

An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in an air force base in your nation. 12 of your aircraft were destroyed.

An unknown nation has executed an espionage operation against your country. They successfully detonated an explosive in an air force base in your nation. 14 of your aircraft were destroyed.

Rip 26 planes

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Last I checked we dowed you because you were a threat to us. You're still fighting so it looks like you were, in fact, a threat. After all, if you truly didn't want a war you'd decom your military and surrender.

Lel get out of here

Lel get out of here

nou

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Mensa was just quietly worshipping DIO and waiting a decade for someone to grow some balls when this kicked off. I have to say I'm quite impressed that someone other than us started a war.

BoC have been fun!

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

You, on the other hand, continued to have the manipulation skills of a house plant.

This is TS's opportunity to turn over a new leaf and rescue their reputation. 

Are you subtly requesting in a rather convoluted and organic manner to change our leadership again

yeah-so-if.jpg

Untitled.png

Are you subtly requesting in a rather convoluted and organic manner to change our leadership again

yeah-so-if.jpg

ss9on.jpg

Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 2

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• G'Kar locked this topic