Rose Goes Public!

Dynamic

You know, we’re focusing on the wrong person.

@Spaceman Thrax, I think @Prefonteen should be reaching out to the one who gave him his nickname.  The one and only @Impero.

Afterall, Paragon is back!  @Seeker and @Sweeeeet Ronny D, make up and reform VE for this.

(and yes I enjoyed tagging all the people)

Edited by Buorhann

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

You know, we’re focusing on the wrong person.

@Spaceman Thrax, I think @Prefonteen should be reaching out to the one who gave him his nickname.  The one and only @Impero.

It was Robster and not Impero though. 

Paragone: Death of a Snek Oil Salesman

A Love Story in Three Acts

Act One: Imperiled Impero

Act Two: Wow that Didn't Take Long and Your Little Dog Too

Intermission: Reverence for the Dying

Act Three: A Bunch of People Hailing a Topic That is Basically Just That Battlestar Gallactica Clip I Like

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

5 hours ago, Sketchy said:

And just like that, we are back in a bipolar state.

9dd720f11e591def68f42beafe992c6a.png

Pathetic.

I personally wouldn't consider it bipolar. I mean, you still have three major spheres (if you count Syndi and EMC as two distinct spheres) + KT-TGH-Empryea.

Plus, it was only a matter of time before Rose would join the three big spheres; they no longer have the strong position they held during and after the Ayyslamic Crusade.

Edited by Peter Quill

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

3 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Damn, y'all are still complaining about IQ existing and Syndisphere 2 Electric Boogaloo, but the real threat is right there under your noses.

The Micro Alliances Sphere (funny name for a sphere by the way, but I mean who am I to judge really)

Just look at this, combined score already exceeding that of EMC's and a mind-boggling level of tier consolidation that makes the low-tier their permanent dominion. Gaze on that in jealousy NPO! That's not to mentioned that their sphere leaders are so slippery and skilled at FA that they've assembled a huge coalition and I don't even know who they are!!

Goddamn, one day they'll have had enough and will roll out on some poor fools. It'll be a slaughter, I didn't sign up for this! Fortunately, I'll be hitting VM before that happens, you saps can deal with this one.

Lmfao. Technically its just people who belong under "Other" but are micros so I separated the two.

Or, maybe they are a united sphere of micros planning their uprising to overthrow the old guard leaders in preparation for the return of Young Guilo, leader of Avansies and rightful King of Orbis.

Anyones guess.

• Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

17 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

coral_snake_with_rose_by_cryhaze-dclh52h

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Red next to black, a friend to Jack. That's about right i suppose.

• Upvote 1

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters