Jump to content
Dynamic

Rose Goes Public!

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Darth Revan said:

Partisan is a bad influence so I give Rose 3 weeks until they merge into BK. 

congratz to all our friends 

Three weeks, damn i thought it was three days, i am moving to quick again lol 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today marks a monumental day for us in Rose and for our friends at t$. We’ve all accomplished something Abbas himself could never work out. Congrats to everyone who’ve spent the last 2 months working on this relationship and mending old wounds the world never expected to be healed!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor Rose. You guys never learn.

Partisan if you're considering signing VE/GotG as well, hit me up so I can give the bloc you're going to end up fighting a name I don't even like.

 

Good luck tho

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Poor Rose. You guys never learn.

Partisan if you're considering signing VE/GotG as well, hit me up so I can give the bloc you're going to end up fighting a name I don't even like.

 

Good luck tho

Hey @Seeker, how would you feel about a bloc? I know a friend who has some fun name ideas!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, J.A.Goldington said:

Today marks a monumental day for us in Rose and for our friends at t$. We’ve all accomplished something Abbas himself could never work out. Congrats to everyone who’ve spent the last 2 months working on this relationship and mending old wounds the world never expected to be healed!

Has it gotten to the point that whoever Rose signs will be a monumental day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Poor Rose. You guys never learn.

Partisan if you're considering signing VE/GotG as well, hit me up so I can give the bloc you're going to end up fighting a name I don't even like.

Oh wow.  It’s been such long, I didn’t even see this.  Things are coming full circle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to both of you, may this new relationship prove fruitful!

Rose + T$$$$$$ o/

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Hey @Seeker, how would you feel about a bloc? I know a friend who has some fun name ideas!

I should find that sheet where t$ mocked Rose relentlessly in the war that followed. Set the bar high for two weeks from now when you guys cannibalize each other.

Edit: It was a long time ago, yes, Buor, but it also has been a long time since Parti was doing FA for t$. :D

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Smith said:

Abbas awoke in his solid gold bed bed drenched in sweat. Something was wrong. He just didn't know what

Partisanvandaag om 23:07

 
 
Hello my new ally with whom I have no troubled history whatsoever!
 
 
 
I look forward to honestly and forwardly working together.
 
 
 
In the interest of advancing our mutual agenda, I hope you will share all your intelligence with me
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.