Rose DoW

Keegoz

• Wiki Mod

So this blitz isnt all that great.... When will you guys conduct a proper blitz?

/r/Piginzen we need another timer.
  • Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

TKR sure is putting a lot of stock in the significance of the written word for an Alliance that actively participated in getting their M level partner rolled last war.

Less salt, more fire.

Wait we literally haven't lost score

You've lost a good amount of aircraft and tanks. Most of Rose's score lost came from them kicking members.

You guys just built overtop of your loses, and you have 104 members, i expect you to start losing score tomorrow around 12 noon EST.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

You've lost a good amount of aircraft and tanks. Most of Rose's score lost came from them kicking members.

You guys just built overtop of your loses, and you have 104 members, i expect you to start losing score tomorrow around 12 noon EST.

They lost a good amount of tanks and planes but somehow gained 6500 score?

• Upvote 2

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Try vacation mode. In the war they started. :P

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Um we have more planes so we win, k, thx

We're kinda tired of your lying on the OWF. Either you're lying or you're literally delusional.

Edited by Piratemonkey
  • Upvote 1

TKR has had a net gain of aircraft and tanks since the war dec.

Rose has had a net loss of aircraft and tanks since the war dec.

Even when accounting for kicking members -- Rose has gone down in militarization percentage of maximum since war dec, TKR has gone up in percentage of militarization since war dec.

Better luck next time mate.

• Upvote 4

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Um we have more planes so we win, k, thx

We're kinda tired of your lying on the OWF. Either you're lying or you're literally delusional.

Lol Kastor is about as anti-rose as it gets. What exactly does he have to gain from lying.

This thread is amusing.

XLL3z4T.gif

Lol Kastor is about as anti-rose as it gets. What exactly does he have to gain from lying.

This thread is amusing.

I mean so he's delusional. Nothing against Rose, I'm just trying to point out the objective fact that we have more planes than you guys right now, as is supported by other posters above us.

I mean so he's delusional. Nothing against Rose, I'm just trying to point out the objective fact that we have more planes than you guys right now, as is supported by other posters above us.

Fair enough, although he never claimed you had less so this entire argument seems rather moot.

XLL3z4T.gif

Fair enough, although he never claimed you had less so this entire argument seems rather moot.

This is true, but consider his statement, "You've lost a good amount of aircraft and tanks. Most of Rose's score lost came from them kicking members."

I am trying to point out that he is bullshitting here, and his perception that TKR is taking heavy damage compared to Rose (whose score loss came from not only ou guys kicking members but also from the damage you guys are taking from our mil) is simply incorrect. My statement about having more air than you guys was a subtle way of calling his bullshit out, while at the same time providing evidence that, at least for now, we are doing better. Perhaps you guys will bounce back later sure, but as of right now, Kastor's statements are false.

Edited by Piratemonkey

This is true, but consider his statement, "You've lost a good amount of aircraft and tanks. Most of Rose's score lost came from them kicking members."

I am trying to point out that he is bullshitting here, and his perception that TKR is taking heavy damage compared to Rose (whose score loss came from not only ou guys kicking members but also from the damage you guys are taking from our mil) is simply incorrect. My statement about having more air than you guys was a subtle way of calling his bullshit out, while at the same time providing evidence that, at least for now, we are doing better. Perhaps you guys will bounce back later sure, but as of right now, Kayser's statements are false.

True. Thing is he himself was responding to the people saying that TKR score/army has been going up (They were implying rose was doing 0 damage) and ours has been going down. He clarified that information.

Rose is down 16 members since the start of the war, hence the extremely large war score drop.

8 were booted, another 8 went into vacation mode, of the 8 who went into vacation mode, 5 of them were allowed due to IRL circumstances, 3 of them were not and will likely be booted when they come out of it.

Edited by Sketchy

XLL3z4T.gif

True. Thing is he himself was responding to the people saying that TKR score/army has been going up (They were implying rose was doing 0 damage) and ours has been going down. He clarified that information.

Rose is down 16 members since the start of the war, hence the extremely large war score drop.

8 were booted, another 8 went into vacation mode, of the 8 who went into vacation mode, 5 of them were allowed due to IRL circumstances, 3 of them were not and will likely be booted when they come out of it.

So the players you kicked had a Super high militarization %?

-signature removed for rules violation-

I don't believe they were actually implying Rose did zero damage, simply that we didn't lose any score (due to the fact you hit us while we weren't at max). The military score we lost from the damage you inflicted on us was minuscule considering we weren't fully armed yet.

Kastor's point that we lost air and tanks is moot because we simply bought them back, as seen in our increase in score. Your score drop is also attributed to a lot of your members, particularly in your mid tier losing a majority of their military, not just your members being kicked and going into VM. If you calculate how much score you lost and divided that by 16, that would mean the average member that you kicked/went into VM had extremely high nation scores (I'm uncertain if being in VM affects alliance total score and if it doesn't, then my point is even more valid).

Edited by Piratemonkey