Rose DoW

Keegoz

I feel like its probably not going to pan out, but I don't know that I would be jumping on their lack of ground and criticizing it just yet. Certainly this air strategy has allowed them to gain massive air superiority within the same score bracket. It took a bit to kick in dealing with ground superiority, but eventually with enough attackers they are whittling away our air. I'm not really sure what the end game is in all this - with literally 0 ground they'll still never win a ground battle that I can see, even if they slowly destroy our tanks. And naval strikes have been doing far more infra damage per MAP (hence our 880mil damage done vs 65mil taken in infra). But I've never been much of a mil person, and I know t$ are no fools. Whether it ultimately works out or not, there has to be more to it than this, and I'm curious to see how they will surprise me in the coming days. It should be enlightening regardless.

Airstrikes take out tanks pdq. If I didn't have a good stock of steel, I would do the same.

I remember when it was automatically presumed the alliances who attacked first nearly always won.

Whatever happened to that notion? :P

Unlike in that other world, the military advantage of striking first tends to outweigh the political advantage of being the defender in this world.  When you have close to even sides, striking first can make the difference.

Edited by Azaghul
GnWq7CW.png

Unlike in that other world, the military advantage of striking first tends to outweigh the political advantage of being the defender in this world.  When you have close to even sides, striking first can make the difference.

hrm.  Maybe up to a point.  But it seems balanced enough to be honest.

-signature removed for rules violation-

hrm.  Maybe up to a point.  But it seems balanced enough to be honest.

It really isn't. To do well on defensive is a lot harder. Mensa is simply just more dedicated to the game than most other alliances and able to deal with it.

It really isn't. To do well on defensive is a lot harder. Mensa is simply just more dedicated to the game than most other alliances and able to deal with it.

No.  It really is.  I am looking at multiple alliances with varying levels of max mili and I have done so over multiple wars.  You are comparing two discrete events for one alliance.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Is there really no DoW after 11 pages of this thread? The OP isn't updated, and I'm not going to go searching high and low if I missed it buried somewhere.

It's just embarrasing to imply that you're going to do it as soon as you get the chance, and then fall silent and never mention it again; If you're ideologically opposed to doing a DoW then that's another story. This certainly doesn't help fight the claims that Rose is incompetent or not well coordinated.

• Upvote 1