Rose DoW

Keegoz

I feel like its probably not going to pan out, but I don't know that I would be jumping on their lack of ground and criticizing it just yet. Certainly this air strategy has allowed them to gain massive air superiority within the same score bracket. It took a bit to kick in dealing with ground superiority, but eventually with enough attackers they are whittling away our air. I'm not really sure what the end game is in all this - with literally 0 ground they'll still never win a ground battle that I can see, even if they slowly destroy our tanks. And naval strikes have been doing far more infra damage per MAP (hence our 880mil damage done vs 65mil taken in infra). But I've never been much of a mil person, and I know t$ are no fools. Whether it ultimately works out or not, there has to be more to it than this, and I'm curious to see how they will surprise me in the coming days. It should be enlightening regardless.

It's an interesting strategy. But if another alliances Blitzes in they're basically done. I had the jump on Manthrax and could've hit him pretty hard if I decided too. Probably would've been countered however.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

It's an interesting strategy. But if another alliances Blitzes in they're basically done. I had the jump on Manthrax and could've hit him pretty hard if I decided too. Probably would've been countered however.

Luckily, only so many incompetent people can blitz us.

I'm thinking we'll be fine.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Is that a challenge?

Yea it is, come hit me baby. I'll be ready ;)

I don't need to read this thread to know that its 8 pages of salt. The top post on this page tells me everything.

Lol I could've said a lot worse stuff than calling Brooklyn a "party pooper". If you can't see the jest in my post then you're a boring person. There are plenty of trolls on here already, haters gonna hate. Complaining about salt is so passé lololol Edited by Piratemonkey

Well, they'd have to do something besides opening with naval attacks tbf.

Don't listem to the man! Ships aren't definitely a total waste of MAPs and are aren't the least bit vulnerable to airstrikes. :P  Please keep using them, k? Thanks!

Edited by Insert Name Here

Don't listem to the man! Ships aren't definitely a total waste of MAPs and are aren't the least bit vulnerable to airstrikes. :P Please keep using them, k? Thanks!

Tell that to your BoC.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

You've lost a good amount of aircraft and tanks. Most of Rose's score lost came from them kicking members.

You guys just built overtop of your loses, and you have 104 members, i expect you to start losing score tomorrow around 12 noon EST.

It's noon EST and..... still waiting on that score loss.
  • Upvote 1

I feel like its probably not going to pan out, but I don't know that I would be jumping on their lack of ground and criticizing it just yet. Certainly this air strategy has allowed them to gain massive air superiority within the same score bracket. It took a bit to kick in dealing with ground superiority, but eventually with enough attackers they are whittling away our air. I'm not really sure what the end game is in all this - with literally 0 ground they'll still never win a ground battle that I can see, even if they slowly destroy our tanks. And naval strikes have been doing far more infra damage per MAP (hence our 880mil damage done vs 65mil taken in infra). But I've never been much of a mil person, and I know t$ are no fools. Whether it ultimately works out or not, there has to be more to it than this, and I'm curious to see how they will surprise me in the coming days. It should be enlightening regardless.

I am also interested to see how 0 ground forces works out for everyone this war.

I'm basically raiding back whatever $$damage totals NPO/UPN is dealing me but they do maintain air superiority and I assume they will only have so much money to raid before I start taking net-damage.

Also - the less-than-one-billion damage totals you've quoted so far... Last war most alliances took between 10 and 20 billion in damage. I'd say it's way too early to judge.

4d7c1616d99accba42975a5f2ba37c17.png

^That is you after only fighting 3 people. If your gonna shit talk, atleast try and do it without being a hypocrite ayy.

I didn't have a military to begin with so yeah... but the war is still young, I have feeling i'll add another 40k infra destroyed to my stats before this is over :D

I thought Kastor was an honest analyst.  He has been super partisan this war.  Was I wrong before or did he change?

Well Mensa has been doing great. VE didn't show up. NPO needs to get another aa on BK for them to win on that front. I'm very honest. I'm just saying something different than most. Rose isn't doing as horrible as everyone says. They just need help.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Well Mensa has been doing great. VE didn't show up. NPO needs to get another aa on BK for them to win on that front. I'm very honest. I'm just saying something different than most. Rose isn't doing as horrible as everyone says. They just need help.

Fair enough.  It is in the stage of the war where it is tough to really tell who is ahead.  I was positive about Rose's performance last war - you cannot win if the rest of your sphere loses though.

This is a strange war.  We are in the Rose thread so I will mention that it seems like Rose got sucked, I was going to say suckered but I have no idea really, into this war without wanting to be here.

What are your thoughts on that?  If any?

-signature removed for rules violation-

I thought Kastor was an honest analyst.  He has been super partisan this war.  Was I wrong before or did he change?

I keep beating him in rap battles.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

They better help soon hahaha

Lxr4VfE.png

Fair enough.  It is in the stage of the war where it is tough to really tell who is ahead.  I was positive about Rose's performance last war - you cannot win if the rest of your sphere loses though.

This is a strange war.  We are in the Rose thread so I will mention that it seems like Rose got sucked, I was going to say suckered but I have no idea really, into this war without wanting to be here.

What are your thoughts on that?  If any?

I'd be doubtful if someone told me that Rose/VE/SK split off very publicly from NPO/UPN/et al. only to turn around and convince them to fight for them.

I think Rose is doing great but bothTKR and Guardian are just too big for Rose to swallow

Mind you, Rose knew what they were getting into. They bit off more than they could chew. They aren't doing absolutely horribly, but their attempted blitz was indeed poorly maneuvered allowing us to gain the advantage very quickly.