The First Snek on The Moon (No Whales Allowed)

Agent W

832528693675032606.png?v=1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Snek On Moon

• Like 3

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

Blood for the blood god

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Load of crock. You're grasping at straws with this and you know it.

GLHF though.

I have said we should hit tS, I wont deny that, I have said we should hit just about every alliance in the game.  Nice to see that tS is continuing its grand tradition of attacking us, I do believe this is 4 or 5 times in a row now, I lose count.  One of these days we may just turn around and do it to you!

I will say that your CB of the raiders that left grumpy to raid is the reason you are attacking us is pretty lame, but hey you got a war, lets fight it out.

Best of luck to you boys and girls!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, YangMoment said:

syndi spending all those months crying about rose's secret treaties with the rest of the game against quack

and then proceeded to sign a secret treaty against hollywood

congrats you spineless f**ks, you've proved to the entire game that you're somehow worse than every other sphere 

at least others are somewhat willing to stick to a narrative

Yang moment

• Haha 4