The First Snek on The Moon (No Whales Allowed)

Agent W

18 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

Pulled the tiering numbers for the war (A is BW+Rose, B is HW):

image.png.794df02bac44cc043a00aa3c6e356889.png

Participating alliances thus far:

image.png.6208671759fe5a8dfce4f0c9bf12a024.png

IMO Grumpy deserve it for being so slow to respond to the new political environment but BW and Rose have absolutely NO right to be pairing up for this for all the talk they've had in the past about the anti-dogpile narrative. BW alone already outnumber HW in almost every tier and I could bet money they'd win it alone.

Regardless, best of luck to all.

PS as someone in HW who joined KT as a leap of faith without knowing a single KT target beforehands, and having targeted CC *and* Legion at the same time:

LMFAO WHAT

How have I hurt you Hi-dude?  where is the love for your friends in grumpy?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

Pulled the tiering numbers for the war (A is BW+Rose, B is HW):

image.png.794df02bac44cc043a00aa3c6e356889.png

Participating alliances thus far:

image.png.6208671759fe5a8dfce4f0c9bf12a024.png

IMO Grumpy deserve it for being so slow to respond to the new political environment but BW and Rose have absolutely NO right to be pairing up for this for all the talk they've had in the past about the anti-dogpile narrative. BW alone already outnumber HW in almost every tier and I could bet money they'd win it alone.

Regardless, best of luck to all.

PS as someone in HW who joined KT as a leap of faith without knowing a single KT target beforehands, and having targeted CC *and* Legion at the same time:

LMFAO WHAT

I find it entertaining that they think they need those numbers in order to win. No faith in equal numbers, says a lot about the quality.

• Like 1

Being the last former member of Syndicate's Old Guard to have never suffered defeat in any previous war, I look forward to this challenge. 😄

When you come at the king, you best not miss.

Also sup wana 👍

Edited by Charles Bolivar

Untitled.png

24 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

i cant wait for Cam to start militarizing so they can jump in in a few days, after we get flattened.

Camelot always joins for the winning side so they will counter for us B)

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Agent W said:

This became clear to see when members of the Hollywood bloc joined forces with the Knights Templar to aggressively attack our friends in the Legion and our allies in Eclipse.

Grumpy has some say in how its members behave while they are members, but we have no control over what they do after they leave. They're not masked. I can't speak for oblivion, but its clear they aren't who you care about. So if you want to claim we are letting our members ghost KT, that's an accusation we can refute. Would we let them back? You would let competent and good-natured members back in if they were in good standing, wouldn't you?  

1 hour ago, Sargun said:

so come on - what's the real reason? 

Commandment 2: thou shalt not make a hegemony

1 hour ago, hidude45454 said:

IMO Grumpy deserve it for being so slow to respond to the new political environment

I'd love to see you expand on this in the public arena since I'm not allowed to :)

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

i cant wait for Cam to start militarizing so they can jump in in a few days, after we get flattened.

Shit he's on to us!

40 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Camelot always joins for the winning side so they will counter for us B)

SHH giving away the master plan like that

*This is a joke, Camelot is not entering on any side 

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

Your CB is trash. Cowards. Our spheres were evenly matched and you were more militarized than us and we had recently finished a war. You didn't need to team up with Rose to have a good war. You showed your double standards and incompetence. Git Gud. Good luck. 

Edited by Indger
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

Dayum! All this ruckus cuz KT did what it always does around this time of year? LOL! Looks like people wuz jus' lookin fer an excuse instead of having the cajones to do what they really wanted to all along. But hey, what do I know? I'm just an ignorant hillbilly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Adrienne said:

Furthermore, using a handful of raiders joining an alliance that literally also hit our sphere as evidence of Hollywood aggression against you is laughable. If it were some great Grumpy plot, hitting our own sphere wouldn't exactly be the goal. Individuals act as they want to act and you're spinning garbage out of literally nothing.

Orbis: Grumpy needs to split! We should dogpile them.

*Grumpy players get bored and leave

Orbis: Grumpy players are ghosting! We should dogpile them.

Still at least stuff is happening.

Edited by Senatorius
Spelling + no sleep
  • Haha 3