The First Snek on The Moon (No Whales Allowed)

Agent W

5 hours ago, Agent W said:

This became clear to see when members of the Hollywood bloc joined forces with the Knights Templar to aggressively attack our friends in the Legion and our allies in Eclipse.

I didn't think anybody would catch our 10-d chess move to hit ourselves.  Sharp one, you are!

• Haha 2

About SYNDICATE, INC.,

SYNDICATE, Inc., based near Nassau, The Bahamas, is the world's leading gasoline, aluminum, steel and munitions distributor for a wide variety of peacekeeping and humanitarian activities. Wholly-owned SYNDICATE, Inc. subsidiary brand/s include ENTERPRISE, Corp., (NYSE: ESC), which provides opportunities for growth, development, and outreach for exceptional candidates throughout the globe, The Rohirrim, a rising equine research and breeding firm, and Prima Victoria, a corporation with extensive contacts and knowledge in former British-held colonies and dominions. For more information about SYNDICATE, Inc., and it's activities, contact WANA, Chief Global Strategist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had to do it.

• Like 3

The tangled webs we weave.

For real though the KT thing is an odd thing to include and undermines your entire war post. I really don't get why you didn't just stick to the upper tier consolidation line.

Edited by Keegoz
  • Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

6 hours ago, Indger said:

Your CB is trash. Cowards. Our spheres were evenly matched and you were more militarized than us and we had recently finished a war. You didn't need to team up with Rose to have a good war. You showed your double standards and incompetence. Git Gud. Good luck. 

Lol I love the dogpile complaints every GW. Everyone does it and then complains about it when it happens to them.

Quack (which included tS) was dogpiled 2 wars ago and so was Rose in the last war. 

And the cycle continues and so does the yapping.

• Like 1

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

52 minutes ago, Bollocks said:

Lol I love the dogpile complaints every GW. Everyone does it and then complains about it when it happens to them.

Quack (which included tS) was dogpiled 2 wars ago and so was Rose in the last war. 

Rose was dogpiled last war? I'd like some of whatever you were smoking when you came to that conclusion because I can assure you the initial blitz wasn't even close to 2:1 and they pulled a secret treaty such that we were the ones dogpiled in the end.

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

1 hour ago, Bollocks said:

FYI Roses are red

Bollocks by name, bollocks by content I guess...

image.png

• Haha 1

Celer Et Audax

1 hour ago, Bollocks said:

Lol. Rose was not dogpiled last war lol. Git Gud. Get facts right.

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

10 hours ago, Adrienne said:

I'm just gonna break down why this is trash, since folks like @Darth Revan are lapping it up.

Everyone knows SRD likes to talk trash, as you yourself have stated. SRD's statement may be indicative of Grumpy's thoughts but it is not indicative of an entire sphere and, as SRD has already stated, he says stuff like that about literally everyone. Also, given your alliance's general attitude towards his and his treaty with Guardian, is it any wonder why he would be apprehensive about you guys wanting to hit him? Y'all have trashed them constantly and taken nearly every chance you do get to hit them.

Furthermore, using a handful of raiders joining an alliance that literally also hit our sphere as evidence of Hollywood aggression against you is laughable. If it were some great Grumpy plot, hitting our own sphere wouldn't exactly be the goal. Individuals act as they want to act and you're spinning garbage out of literally nothing.

As I've repeatedly told you guys in private, I am not shocked nor upset about this war. I understand you were concerned in general about our sphere, that there are gripes due to the formation of Hollywood/hitting Rose, and felt like we'd eventually come to you. But you knew it wasn't now as we had literally reached out to you about demilitarizing. You chose now because you were already militarized and Rose was militarizing and wanted to hit us because of last war so it was easy and the timing was convenient for you guys. Just own up to the real reasons instead of posting garbage DoWs with half-baked explanations. I expect better from you guys.

Or maybe, just maybe don't do the same stuff that'll result in knightfall 2.0. 

11 hours ago, Sargun said:

does anyone ever wonder why people make shit up as an excuse to dogpile TKR?

like we would gladly fight you guys if you just asked to have a war.  you don't need to pretend like there was a conspiracy that we were going to attack or something, you can just admit you want to have a scrap and let's go.  half of this alliance was rearing for a fight before the rebuild even finished.  but the fact that you don't, and that you instead have to make up some weird shit that nobody believes, betrays that there's something more than just wanting a fight.

you should at least have the decency to give us the real reason behind this, because everybody knows that this justification is bull.  so come on - what's the real reason?  the attack already happened, telling the truth won't change anything, so you have nothing to lose.

Bruh, I was just thinking this. Give me a meme declare and then let's fight. t$' RP has grown more and more unironically self-aggrandizing since NPOLT.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

People have such short memories it's hilarious. Or they're just pretending. Either way it looks dumb. 

Without knowing what you're talking about, I'd argue short memories in a browser based nation sim are a good thing.

15 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I have said we should hit tS, I wont deny that, I have said we should hit just about every alliance in the game.  Nice to see that tS is continuing its grand tradition of attacking us, I do believe this is 4 or 5 times in a row now, I lose count.  One of these days we may just turn around and do it to you!

I will say that your CB of the raiders that left grumpy to raid is the reason you are attacking us is pretty lame, but hey you got a war, lets fight it out.

Best of luck to you boys and girls!

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man?

15 hours ago, Justinian the Great said:

Yes but don't you get it, Hidude?

The advantage of those 5 nations more than makes up for the 2:1 or worse advantage in every other tier? The whale consolidation is extremely threatening, you see, so it's not actually a dogpile.

/s

The massive dogpile combined with the Syndicate unironically trying to claim an SRD radio show quip as a CB is sad. I wonder if we'll see Oasis and Minc riding in to "balance the war" this time.

Cooper has admitted that it'd take two spheres to take down GG. In Duck Hunt alone, GG barely sustained damage despite the combined forces of Quack. When you get into dealing with these mega whales, you need all the coverage you can get.

15 hours ago, Sargun said:

does anyone ever wonder why people make shit up as an excuse to dogpile TKR?

like we would gladly fight you guys if you just asked to have a war.  you don't need to pretend like there was a conspiracy that we were going to attack or something, you can just admit you want to have a scrap and let's go.  half of this alliance was rearing for a fight before the rebuild even finished.  but the fact that you don't, and that you instead have to make up some weird shit that nobody believes, betrays that there's something more than just wanting a fight.

you should at least have the decency to give us the real reason behind this, because everybody knows that this justification is bull.  so come on - what's the real reason?  the attack already happened, telling the truth won't change anything, so you have nothing to lose.

Maybe this war isn't about TKR? The entire world doesn't revolve around you. Perhaps the decision to ally someone tS had been claiming was a threat, someone who we had recently fought an unsuccessful war against recently had something to do with this? Or maybe it's the immediate war of aggression on the only other high-tier sphere? Though I do suppose casting oneself as the victim and opining that the whole world is out to get you is easier.

13 hours ago, Majima Goro said:

image.thumb.png.131a04d1701cb6b7ec32117a656f80b9.png

I forgot that Duck Hunt was a dogpile! Silly me.

12 hours ago, Indger said:

Your CB is trash. Cowards. Our spheres were evenly matched and you were more militarized than us and we had recently finished a war. You didn't need to team up with Rose to have a good war. You showed your double standards and incompetence. Git Gud. Good luck. 

Cooper doesn't think our spheres were evenly matched, I clearly remember him saying it would take two spheres to take y'all down. As for getting good, can I perhaps recommend your coalition to stop using naval attacks against us? I  hear that's a pretty ineffective tactic.

11 hours ago, Senatorius said:

Orbis: Grumpy needs to split! We should dogpile them.

*Grumpy players get bored and leave

Orbis: Grumpy players are ghosting! We should dogpile them.

Still at least stuff is happening.

From what I hear, at least 3-4 of the Grumpy players who left didn't just get "bored".

7 hours ago, Keegoz said:

The tangled webs we weave.

For real though the KT thing is an odd thing to include and undermines your entire war post. I really don't get why you didn't just stick to the upper tier consolidation line.

The upper-tier consolidation is definitely a large part of it, but in and of itself isn't sufficient, IMO. If we truly believed that GG's intentions were peaceful, then there wouldn't be a reason to go after them. However, SRD made his intentions clear, and thus we have war. Upper-tier consolidation ruined another game some of us played, so people actually having the cajones to combat it before it gets out of hand should be applauded, IMO.

• Upvote 6

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

25 minutes ago, Agent W said:

The upper-tier consolidation is definitely a large part of it, but in and of itself isn't sufficient, IMO. If we truly believed that GG's intentions were peaceful, then there wouldn't be a reason to go after them. However, SRD made his intentions clear, and thus we have war. Upper-tier consolidation ruined another game some of us played, so people actually having the cajones to combat it before it gets out of hand should be applauded, IMO.

You didn't even mention it though. You just made a weird point about how ghosting nations also hitting us somehow equals aggression.

BrOQBND.jpg

1 hour ago, Agent W said:

Cooper doesn't think our spheres were evenly matched, I clearly remember him saying it would take two spheres to take y'all down. As for getting good, can I perhaps recommend your coalition to stop using naval attacks against us? I  hear that's a pretty ineffective tactic.

Also, you're taking this out of context. I believe this was in response to you claiming you needed more upper tier to take ours on and adding Rose in was presented as an option, to which you guys said we'd just cry dogpile and it'd be a hypocritical move for y'all iirc so I don't know why you're complaining now that people people are saying just that lol. There are other arrangements you could have made with Rose to not, in your own words, be hypocritical and yet still address your concerns but you didn't take them. Not that I really blame you or mind. Why spend time trying to figure out how best to arrange your coalition to be as even as possible in every tier? Sounds like a headache to me. Plus, it's well-documented that I'm a budding psychopath with a hard on for outnumbered wars. So, instead I say thanks for the narrative help and extra target practice.

Edited by Adrienne

BrOQBND.jpg