Jump to content
Alexio15

[Treaty] In a kingdom far far away

Recommended Posts

What the hell is this formatting?

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long live The Swamp!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So tI is now a part of two major MDoAP blocs?

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pixelhuggers hugging each other, I see.

  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Changeup said:

So tI is now a part of two major MDoAP blocs?

If you actually bothered to check their treaties, t$ and TKR are gone.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Elijah Mikaelson
8 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

The Federation, The Immortals, The Ampersand, Fark, The Fighting Pacifists, and The Lost Empire agree to an MDoAP bloc henceforth knows as The Swamp.

Am I the only one who found this funny?
The Ampersand (BC) zero attacking wars in the last major war, then split and disbanded, to reform under pretty much the same gov?
FARK who as far as i can tell value nukes over allies and refused to support RnR
TFP who well the name says it all

this is more of a oDoAP as none of them have been able to honour an M level treaty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like blocs and find them interesting. However, some of the alliances in this bloc are ones I would describe as being poor allies or just poor in quality in general. 

Good luck I suppose?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thalmor said:

I like blocs and find them interesting. However, some of the alliances in this bloc are ones I would describe as being poor allies or just poor in quality in general. 

Good luck I suppose?

Well, it is a whole new world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bobert said:

but do you have cookies 

Yes. :) I always have cookies!

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

If you actually bothered to check their treaties, t$ and TKR are gone.

Thanks, didn't see that.

While we're at it, you can actually make out distinct spheres on the treaty web now, which is pretty cool to see!

Edited by Changeup
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Bjorn Ironside said:

Am I the only one who found this funny?
The Ampersand (BC) zero attacking wars in the last major war, then split and disbanded, to reform under pretty much the same gov?
FARK who as far as i can tell value nukes over allies and refused to support RnR
TFP who well the name says it all

this is more of a oDoAP as none of them have been able to honour an M level treaty?

If you're gonna bullshit at least get your stories straight. I'm more then happy to disprove you from a screen cap taken of the NPO stats page 2 weeks after we left the war. Weirdly enough as Ampersand we managed better stats then your shitty Yakuza who you was so proud of did the entire war.

Edited by Alexio15
  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like someone hasn't quite thought about the Bloc's score range, but oh well, I'm sure Fark will enjoy eating popcorn as their smaller score friends get beaten up due to their actions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

If you're gonna bullshit at least get your stories straight. I'm more then happy to disprove you from a screen cap taken of the NPO stats page 2 weeks after we left the war. Weirdly enough as Ampersand we managed better stats then your shitty Yakuza who you was so proud of did the entire war.

Pixel huggers.  Haha. He acts like TFP didn’t just fight Dial Up from start to finish too.  Whatever.   It’s not like anyone living in The Swamp are the ones who start crap in the game or steal micro alliance banks like some others commenting on this thread.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.