Master Friendzoner

Redarmy's Campaign Wins the Rose Elections

Hey, congrats!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Lordship said:

I actually spilled coffee that I was drinking when I read the "kastor’s Head is gonna be there like the lion king"

Lmao sorry

I could pay to read Zeebrus's posts, which are shitposting gold imho. Also gg shitposting in math class, Zeebrus! Shitposting > math, it's much more useful irl tbqh.

Great job Durmij, and enjoy retirement! Redarmy is a nice guy so I wish him good luck in his collectivization thingy, especially with Ace. Keep milking that cash cow good, go 100%/100% taxes on him. whale noises

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 5

Can't wait to work with everyone this go around. Redarmy will lead us to number 1!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Lordship said:

The old Emperor is dead, long live the Emperor! 

Congratulations on retirement Durmij and good luck to you Redarmy. 

Also, obligatory better dead than red. :P

A "shogun" is not an Emperor. The shogun system was a military government that de facto reigned Japan while the Emperor still existed albeit without any real power. This is why japan won't teach you Japanese. :P

• Upvote 1

Less Canadian's in power this is a tragedy!

In all realness though, congratulations Redarmy and if I may here is a mandatory Prost!

Edited by Leopold von Habsburg
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

Costello wott? 

Only Australian's are going to understand this reference, and even then only those who follow politics.

Congrats Redarmy btw, I'm sure you'll do great.

• Upvote 1

VIRTUE, LIBERTY AND INDEPENDENCE

1280px-Flag_of_Pennsylvania.svg.png
Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

Costello wott? 

14 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

Only Australian's are going to understand this reference, and even then only those who follow politics.

Congrats Redarmy btw, I'm sure you'll do great.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

A "shogun" is not an Emperor. The shogun system was a military government that de facto reigned Japan while the Emperor still existed albeit without any real power. This is why japan won't teach you Japanese. :P

Actually when we set it up we had both a Shogun and Emperor, but apparently that confused people.

4 hours ago, durmij said:

rip, pretty funny how it works for my reference as well though :P

16 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

I could pay to read Zeebrus's posts, which are shitposting gold imho. Also gg shitposting in math class, Zeebrus! Shitposting > math, it's much more useful irl tbqh.

Great job Durmij, and enjoy retirement! Redarmy is a nice guy so I wish him good luck in his collectivization thingy, especially with Ace. Keep milking that cash cow good, go 100%/100% taxes on him. whale noises

Tyvm 

the teacher literally doesn’t teach anyway so idk math 

Congratulations to Rose on your new lineup, Redarmy on the accession to the Shōgunate and Durmij on a well deserved retirement! A communist Shōgun :blink:...should be an interesting ride! ;) (Lord knows Orbis needs more interesting.)

o/ Rose

I’m bored again so it’s time for me to write another story

Im thinking up a story about rose and redarmy, randomly, I wasn’t even on here, just sitting in music class.

ok

so

Hmm, idk, I’ve got an idea tho.

Heres my brainstorms

Rose - a peaceful field, full of flowers (roses, ofc) they’ve formed their own little society and they live in peace and happiness. 

One day a person comes to the rose field. A man wielding a mighty hammer and a giant sickle. The rose people were scared of him, they thought he was gonna crush all their petals 

but he was cool

so then some missing lines of text then the rose people are doing an election because their old leader turned into a lemon

so redarmy runs and the flower people are winning in the election so he’s all like 

“>:| I’m not gonna have this” so he uses the sickle and cuts up the other flower candidates, and then he crushes them with the hammer and he holds both over his head and shouts “communism!”

so then lemon leader rolls down a hill to redarmy’s foot and puts a little sticker on his foot that says “u win”

so then redarmy is dancing around all like “woo” and the flower people are just doing nothing cause they’re flowers and lazy ones too

then the camera pans back down to lemon leader who has a little hat, sunglasses and a teeny tiny suitcase and he rolls away to a vacation

so redarmy sits in the field with flowers around him in a circle and he holds up his hammer and sickle, teaching the flowers what they mean. So the flowers like the idea

and boom. Rose transforms into LordaeRose. 

And this is where the stories link

the plains where the roses live is infront of the mountain where lordship is talking to sky kastor, who just gave him the 10 commandments of how to run the perfect KastorSphere

so lordship comes down and he sees redarmy and all the flowers with a sign that says “Rose” but with “Lordae” spraypainted infront of it

Lordship knows this is his destiny

he goes over and tells redarmy what he’s been told and he shows him the kastorsphere commandments

redarmy and lordship become allies then

lordship gets a tattoo of a hammer.

redarmy gets a tattoo of a sickle.

together they’re meaningless, but when they hug, it makes a hammer and sickle. The symbol of communism.

for in communism there is no YOU or ME

for there is only US

btw if redarmy or anyone wants these long stupid stories to end, I’ll stop plaguing this topic with them

i came up with this whole story in like a minute lmao

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Redarmy said:

@Zeebrus the stories are funny. XD

@Redarmy help

im bored again

but this time I’m in study hall

and there’s nothing happening on the forums rn so I’ve got nothing to do

i like making stories but I usually need some sort of prompt before my brain starts trailing off making its own thing while I try to keep up with writing it

gimme something to write a story abt pls