Jump to content
Master Friendzoner

Redarmy's Campaign Wins the Rose Elections

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Oblige said:

Actually when we set it up we had both a Shogun and Emperor, but apparently that confused people.

You can have both. The Emperor mustn't have any power though. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zeebrus said:

@Redarmy help

im bored again

but this time I’m in study hall

and there’s nothing happening on the forums rn so I’ve got nothing to do

 

i like making stories but I usually need some sort of prompt before my brain starts trailing off making its own thing while I try to keep up with writing it

 

gimme something to write a story abt pls

How about an origins story about the red army coming to orbis to collectivize spoons and sheep.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did you write a story about a TKR member with a hammer and not have it be about me 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know this election was just for show, sketchy is eternal shogun. Just ignore the man behind the curtain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Felkey said:

How about an origins story about the red army coming to orbis to collectivize spoons and sheep.

@Zeebrus every leader needs an origin story. 

Edited by Redarmy
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redarmy said:

@Zeebrus every hero needs an origin story. 

I’ll work on that throughout the day

ive got to think up a story then find time to do it xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone expect Redarmy not to win?

Rose is a commie alliance after all.  :-P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk what collectivize means

the definition i found is also kinda confusing 

i cant write a story on that if idk what it is 

inhales

OOF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

inhales

OOF

Sorry, I'm a confused here, what'd you even say? Is OOF an acronym? Or did someone tackle you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations, Comrade! Now all the Nations of Rose shall share a single toothbrush! Long Live!9011893.png

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will begrudgingly admit that I am impressed with how far rose has come, so congratulations Durmij, enjoy your retirement. Redarmy, you have  big shoes to fill but I'm sure you'll manage it. Good luck!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

I will begrudgingly admit that I am impressed with how far rose has come, so congratulations Durmij, enjoy your retirement. Redarmy, you have  big shoes to fill but I'm sure you'll manage it. Good luck!

Rose came so far cause they grew and sold flowers

u need to start a business too, to make your alliance rich and powerful

lemme think

Advanced Idea Mechanics

Advancedddd Idea Mechanicssss

A. I. M.

hmm...

 

AIM AIM...en

amen 

@Bezzers that’s it, you’ve got to start selling Jesus merchandise, anything you can get your hands on, hurry

before @Thalmor beats you to it and creates a monopoly (board game with jesus, and you’ve got to buy Jerusalem and Bethlehem and all those and when you’ve got the most territory the good lord Jesus  descends down onto the board) but also like a business monopoly

 

now if this isn’t an advanced idea then I don’t know what is  

Go all out tho not just rosaries and Crusifixes

youve got to make Jesus shirts, Jesus hats, Jesus games, Jesus clothes for your dog, Jesus cruise liner, Jesus TV dinners

Jesus pencils

jesus bobbleheads 

 

 

 

 

 

jesus panties

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

Rose came so far cause they grew and sold flowers

u need to start a business too, to make your alliance rich and powerful

lemme think

Advanced Idea Mechanics

Advancedddd Idea Mechanicssss

A. I. M.

hmm...

 

AIM AIM...en

amen 

@Bezzers that’s it, you’ve got to start selling Jesus merchandise, anything you can get your hands on, hurry

before @Thalmor beats you to it and creates a monopoly (board game with jesus, and you’ve got to buy Jerusalem and Bethlehem and all those and when you’ve got the most territory the good lord Jesus  descends down onto the board) but also like a business monopoly

 

now if this isn’t an advanced idea then I don’t know what is  

Go all out tho not just rosaries and Crusifixes

youve got to make Jesus shirts, Jesus hats, Jesus games, Jesus clothes for your dog, Jesus cruise liner, Jesus TV dinners

Jesus pencils

jesus bobbleheads 

 

 

 

 

 

jesus panties

On it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2017 at 3:20 AM, Victorious! said:

Congratulations, Comrade! Now all the Nations of Rose shall share a single toothbrush! Long Live!9011893.png

Whoops, that's racist. Onto the list you go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Whoops, that's racist. Onto the list you go.

Technically it's anti-Semitic; Judaism is a religion not a race.

Unless of course you ascribe to the super orthodox definition of 'only a Jew if born of a Jew', then it's kind of an ethnicity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.