Unveiling the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

LordRahl2

Since the hegemoney wants to decide how we play the game can you release an exact guide on who we should ally, how we should build our nations, and what we should do with our free time now that no one cares about this game anymore?

Challenge accepted. I will write Kemal's Guide on How To Git Gud, and dedicate it to Steve.

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

The Steve-lacks-skill proof doesn't rely on one war. Your stats don't tell the whole story, but close enough. You are a nuker, and somehow never find the room to do anything actually useful or worthwhile. If you always find yourself backed into a corner with no options, consider the possibility that your suckitude extends into strategic planning and leadership. 

What would've been better for this war?  Alpha with 300 nukes in this war or Alpha with 0 nukes and no NRF's?  You won't answer this because you know tactically nukes have their place in this game.  And you do realize that most of tS's upper tier has a NRF right?

You think Alpha was my first alliance?  First off, we didn't get so many nukes until I realized your side was going to target us in the most epic amount of butthurt I've ever seen in any games I've played.  When Rose/VE dropped us we went into full nuke stockpile mode.  Until like 2 days before the war, getting dogpiled was all we thought would happen, but were asked to try conventionally and we were initially successful on Mensa as evidenced by your chart, despite Fark/Alpha being smaller than Mensa.  Then ALPHA DOGPILE 2.0 happened.  And I was 100% right. 

Now, I'll educate you on my past, b/c you seem to think I've only been playing 6 months.

Did Alpha nuke UPN when we hit him with Guardian?

Did Alpha nuke SK when we hit them with a little help from VE?

I was even in Guardian fighting conventionally.  I was always asked to hit the top alliance's target(s).  And I did.

You talk tough, but you rely on the dogpile and then act like we are stupid for not being able to defend 3 defensive wars.  That is plainly ridiculous.  You lost your first war due to losing the political war.  It happens.  I've picked my allies and I'm happy with them.  Even if they lead me into a losing war. 

I'm not going to be a !@#$ TLF and abandon my allies.  Nor am I going to be a Pantheon who sticks by allies who dilberatley let it get rolled because my other allies matter more.  Screw that.  I'll take the loss every !@#$ time if it means I have to sell out to get a victory like so many alliances have done switching sides.  If that makes me bad at politics, I can live with that.

What would've been better is if Alpha/Fark countered important targets and coordinated with all afflicted nations they come to aid. Tell them to double build when you strike, so that there's a chance to come back in the war.

Not sit there and complain.

That's for another thread though...

• Downvote 1

What would've been better for this war?  Alpha with 300 nukes in this war or Alpha with 0 nukes and no NRF's?  You won't answer this because you know tactically nukes have their place in this game.  And you do realize that most of tS's upper tier has a NRF right?

You think Alpha was my first alliance?  First off, we didn't get so many nukes until I realized your side was going to target us in the most epic amount of butthurt I've ever seen in any games I've played.  When Rose/VE dropped us we went into full nuke stockpile mode.  Until like 2 days before the war, getting dogpiled was all we thought would happen, but were asked to try conventionally and we were initially successful on Mensa as evidenced by your chart, despite Fark/Alpha being smaller than Mensa.  Then ALPHA DOGPILE 2.0 happened.  And I was 100% right. 

Now, I'll educate you on my past, b/c you seem to think I've only been playing 6 months.

Did Alpha nuke UPN when we hit him with Guardian?

Did Alpha nuke SK when we hit them with a little help from VE?

I was even in Guardian fighting conventionally.  I was always asked to hit the top alliance's target(s).  And I did.

You talk tough, but you rely on the dogpile and then act like we are stupid for not being able to defend 3 defensive wars.  That is plainly ridiculous.  You lost your first war due to losing the political war.  It happens.  I've picked my allies and I'm happy with them.  Even if they lead me into a losing war. 

I'm not going to be a !@#$ TLF and abandon my allies.  Nor am I going to be a Pantheon who sticks by allies who dilberatley let it get rolled because my other allies matter more.  Screw that.  I'll take the loss every !@#$ time if it means I have to sell out to get a victory like so many alliances have done switching sides.  If that makes me bad at politics, I can live with that.

Common mindset in tS is actually along the lines of "we have these nuke projects that we never use, wish we could swap it but we spent so much $ on it so we will just keep them anyway".  

I got rid of mine a couple months back, never used it or even had an opportunity where using it was optimal.

Untitled.png

Nothing is stopping me from funding a super small 5k infra nation some nukes and having it raid and nuke to raise the radiation levels. Too small to get hit.

The meek ayy lmaos shall inherit the earth. Low infra per city and we never even get to nuke.

7sdxRhL.gif

• Upvote 1

Nothing is stopping me from funding a super small 5k infra nation some nukes and having it raid and nuke to raise the radiation levels. Too small to get hit.

The meek ayy lmaos shall inherit the earth. Low infra per city and we never even get to nuke.

7sdxRhL.gif

Nothing is stopping the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen to fund a super small 5k nation to build CIA and 60 spies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

Nothing is stopping the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen to fund a super small 5k nation to build CIA and 60 spies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nice, we can have state funded false flags and terror cells in P/W.

mdS1B9V.gif

• Upvote 3

Sounds like these nuke hounds need to get better allies. Lest we forget, the "hegemoney" was the one to get attacked. If you couldn't win the war, don't wake the bear.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Sounds like these nuke hounds need to get better allies. Lest we forget, the "hegemoney" was the one to get attacked. If you couldn't win the war, don't wake the bear.

They haven't learnt that by now, I doubt they will anytime soon ;)
  • Upvote 1

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

If you think declaring war, and winning war is the same thing you've clearly never updeclared... You dont just need activity, you need individual tactical skill, and the leadership needs both strategic skills and the skills to teach the members. Point is, theres a reason that some alliances are better than outhers, and that isnt just about numbers or Even activity. if anyone is interested in learning more about This mindblowing new developments in warfare, feel free to contact me and buy a degree from the secret TEst war college.

And no i wont list our sekrit awesome tactics.

Your "tactics" smell. Good day sir.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

I noticed a nation had those icky "nuke" things you don't like and ZERO spies. Feel free to rid the world of this threat.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=15294

Fewer than half their city count, though.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Down with the nukes!

Seriously seems like a good idea, and should balance out a bit them nuke and food stockpielrs. Well, nuke stockpilers, sicne Arrgh already takes care of people who sell expensive food during war time. XD

tvPWtuA.gif

• 10 months later...