Syndicate Press Release: Kangaroo's meat sales increase by 200%!

Valakias

Make that 10 pages.

I know it's rough to be on the side that has no leg to stand on argumentarively. You could try just hiding out until it blows over. Would probably be your best long term option.

-signature removed for rules violation-

I know it's rough to be on the side that has no leg to stand on argumentarively. You could try just hiding out until it blows over. Would probably be your best long term option.

I point out that a thread intended for surrenders has gone 10 pages without one and this is your retort? It's funny, yesterday I was just arguing about Pro-tS camps' lack of coherency.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

He said it's their loss, and you just responded with the same snarky comment about how now it's "10 pages long" as if that in itself is a retort. All of your members are suffering under the failing leadership of Alpha - you deserve nothing better.

• Upvote 2

I point out that a thread intended for surrenders has gone 10 pages without one and this is your retort? It's funny, yesterday I was just arguing about Pro-tS camps' lack of coherency.

Coming from the Alpha gov thats rich....
  • Upvote 1

Ole2.png

He said it's their loss, and you just responded with the same snarky comment about how now it's "10 pages long" as if that in itself is a retort. All of your members are suffering under the failing leadership of Alpha - you deserve nothing better.

Suffering would imply they are in some degree of discomfort. Considering the community is far from uncomfortable, I'd say suffering is the wrong word.

We deserve nothing better? Nothing better than what?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Suffering would imply they are in some degree of discomfort. Considering the community is far from uncomfortable, I'd say suffering is the wrong word.

You deserve nothing better than the response he gave you. 

c4jt321.jpg

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I may have trolled you a bit since I assumed you would reply and continue to dig yourself a deeper hole.

However, my opinion that you are far behind as far as the "propaganda war" is honestly given. Your best bet at this point really is to go into a read only mode and avoid the reply button. But as I am in the other camp please ignore my advice.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Please point out the suppoosed lack of coherency in the statements made by myself and my government, as we are the representatives of our camp.

As far as I have seen: every time your government thought it had found a golden pr nugget to weaponize, it ran to the forums and was promptly beaten back with evidence.

Feel free to bring up a coherent argument on any war related topic, and see whoms side of the argument appears more credible.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

It's not for surrenders, James, it's for a peaceful withdrawal from the conflict for any individual members of Alpha, given that the leadership of Alpha has failed to secure peace for just about a month now.

If anyone at Alpha was tired of the fighting, they could take advantage of the perfectly reasonable offer. Clearly they're not tired of it, so no one has.

But if they wanted to, they shouldn't be made to feel bad in any way by you or anyone else in Alpha by calling it a surrender. A "surrender" usually implies they'd have to pay some sort of price for peace. There are no demands in this offer, simply that they'd leave Alpha and no longer aid Alpha till the end of the conflict.

It's simply giving up on this particular Alpha-t$ conflict by withdrawing from Alpha, accepting this offer, and moving on to greener pastures.

Well I mean...

They're not exactly thriving.

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk
  • Upvote 1

Oh, now you're a stickler for words? Still waiting to see evidence of me coercing your allies to leave you. 

Well I mean...

They're not exactly thriving.

I've found secret Alpha videos of their treatment and expectations of members.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

That Ifee wanted to rejoin the new Asgard splinter out of t$.

To be accurate, it means that he's sought to depart the conflict, and has been permitted do so per our announced policy. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Can this be Alpha's new alliance anthem?

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I honestly don't know what Steve wants.

I mean, he said he wanted an NAP, but Alpha's also already mentioned that they don't mind burning the majority of their money and pixels just in order to be a bit of a thorn in t$'s economy. (We're still making positive income.)

If they don't mind losing their pixels fighting t$ (and at such a mediocre rate too) I dunno why they even want an NAP so badly; they're clearly not afraid of being stunted economically or militarily, they're doing it themselves right now lol. Hey, maybe they're just afraid their members will quit if they have to fight us again :3 (that was a joke pls Alpha)

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

To be accurate, it means that he's sought to depart the conflict, and has been permitted do so per our announced policy. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

By those standards, tS has a higher attrition rate despite winning the war. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

9 pages and not a single surrender. gg no re.

What about Chafire? He departed to Rose after we made this individual peace proposal, and is abiding by the terms of our proposal.

Taking into account he is perhaps the only Alpha member with anything left to lose, he alone makes this announcement worth it.

Edited by Ivan the Red

By those standards, tS has a higher attrition rate despite winning the war.

Since when do the standards of allowing people soveirgnty over their nations, the liberty to organize their own alliances, and wishing them well have anything to do with attrition?

These peace terms aren't about attrition anyway, they're about giving your members an option other than getting their teeth kicked in for Placentica's litany of failures.

Are you that desperate for some kind of credibility that you honestly thought you could spin an unrelated splinter alliance as a sign of Alpha's progress in this war?

I mean, personally, I think it's actually really funny that technically Valkyrie has done more "damage" to our NS this war than Alpha could ever have but I can't believe you actually tried to take any amount of credit for that.

• Upvote 3

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.