Syndicate Press Release: Kangaroo's meat sales increase by 200%!

Valakias

They will not aid Alpha directly in any way, shape, or form, until the official cessation of alliance hostilities. 

Aren't they inherently violating this term by paying alliance taxes, or is that considered an ''indirect'' form of aid and isn't considered?

new_forum_sig_2.png

Aren't they inherently violating this term by paying alliance taxes, or is that considered an ''indirect'' form of aid and isn't considered?

• They will, with immediate effect, leave Alpha and not return until the official cessation of alliance hostilities.
  • They will not aid Alpha directly in any way, shape, or form, until the official cessation of alliance hostilities.

There were two clauses. If they are not in the alliance, then they aren't paying alliance taxes. 

Edited by Vanek26
  • Upvote 3

I surrender... my body to t$

• Upvote 4

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

• They will, with immediate effect, leave Alpha and not return until the official cessation of alliance hostilities.
  • They will not aid Alpha directly in any way, shape, or form, until the official cessation of alliance hostilities.

There were two clauses. If they are not in the alliance, then they aren't paying alliance taxes. 

Ahh, my bad, I merely skimmed over the first clause and thought it was something else.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Note that we are not asking individual members to surrender. Just peace.

Note that we are not asking individual members to surrender. Just peace.

You are asking individual members to abandon their alliance mates lets be real.  Why are you guys still hitting them anyways? what do you have left to prove? I am completely out of the loop here, but you guys cant actually be trying to get reps from a war you started?

You are asking individual members to abandon their alliance mates lets be real.  Why are you guys still hitting them anyways? what do you have left to prove? I am completely out of the loop here, but you guys cant actually be trying to get reps from a war you started?

We're all fed up of hitting them too, but Steve refuses to be reasonable and accept the peace deal we offered. No reps were asked for.

• Upvote 1

Yep. You're out of the loop. :P

Short answer: We're hitting them because peace talks have stalled. Alpha's representative left the channel we were having them in, and hasn't reached out since. Our offer did not include reps: we never sought reps from Alpha.

Edit: As Ishmael so aptly sniped. :P

Edited by Manthrax
  • Upvote 5

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

There was nothing left to prove since the third day of the first round, except for our 6-9 city nations getting combat practice against 15-18 city shit tier nations lmao

White peace has been on the table since round 2, but you can ask your allies why it didn't happen.

Better yet, defend Alpha imo and show them how to destroy the Syndicate

Lxr4VfE.png