Syndicate Press Release: Kangaroo's meat sales increase by 200%!

Valakias

Since when do the standards of allowing people soveirgnty over their nations, the liberty to organize their own alliances, and wishing them well have anything to do with attrition?

Leaving an alliance during a war under any circumstances is utterly unacceptable and treasonous. If they wanted to create their own alliance they should have either done it before they found out about the war or after it ended. 

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Leaving an alliance during a war under any circumstances is utterly unacceptable and treasonous. If they wanted to create their own alliance they should have either done it before they found out about the war or after it ended.

If t$ members can, or can't, leave us in the middle of the war, that's for our government to decide. And given that they planned to start their own thing long ago and that this conflict is already decided, we find no need to force them delay their plans any longer.

If t$ members can, or can't, leave us in the middle of the war, that's for our government to decide. And given that they planned to start their own thing long ago and that this conflict is already decided, we find no need to force them delay their plans any longer.

Just because TS is incapable of maintaining their membership during a war doesn't make this new alliance not full of traitors. Besides, this isn't a VietFan, it's only been a month today, how !@#$ impatient are these traitors?

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

They asked for permission and permission was granted. They are not traitors.

We mantained our membership during the war. This is not a war any more. Just an occupation conflict until Steve decides to sign peace.

Edited by Ivan the Red

Just because TS is incapable of maintaining their membership during a war doesn't make this new alliance not full of traitors. Besides, this isn't a VietFan, it's only been a month today, how !@#$ impatient are these traitors?

Who are you to mandate tS' internal policies? This war to tS has transitioned to an occupational conflict, meaning that to a certain degree, peace time policies have gone into effect.

Nothing good or bad about that. It just is.

os9LcJK.gif

Who are you to mandate tS' internal policies? This war to tS has transitioned to an occupational conflict, meaning that to a certain degree, peace time policies have gone into effect.

Nothing good or bad about that. It just is.

I'm not mandating your internal polices, just that you are clearly incompetent at it and that this new alliance can never be trusted to be faithful. 

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I'm not mandating your internal polices, just that you are clearly incompetent at it and that this new alliance can never be trusted to be faithful.

You're priceless.

Unfortunately, you're also completely and utterly wrong.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Did not know underlord here is part of Syndicate.

At least we have an idea of how you think an alliance should be.

• Downvote 1

Wait, Syndicate is incompetent?

Under what gauge is this?

War history? Membership history? Score history? Alliance(s) history?

• Downvote 1

Wait, Syndicate is incompetent?

Under what gauge is this?

War history? Membership history? Score history? Alliance(s) history?

The fact that they'll gladly let traitors leave during a war while they're expending even a slivers worth of resources for it.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

During peacetime, we let people leave even if we happen to be dealing with raiders at the moment. And this "war" is resembling more and more just an antiraid operation. We are slowly returning to normal peacetime procedures, including rebuiling infra, purchasing cities, and even partial demilitarization.

During peacetime, we let people leave even if we happen to be dealing with raiders at the moment. And this "war" is resembling more and more just an antiraid operation. We are slowly returning to normal peacetime procedures, including rebuiling infra, purchasing cities, and even partial demilitarization.

Doesn't matter, no peace treaty

Also, wtf do you do to piss off people so much that you have dozens of people raiding you at once?

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The fact that they'll gladly let traitors leave during a war while they're expending even a slivers worth of resources for it.

Who said that they were traitors? You?

What is your relation or status with Syndicate affairs?

• Downvote 1

He's my chief diplomat. He's aware of all sneaky snake activities. 

Yep, gotta admit I'm pretty good at it

[x] Blood for Blood God

[x] Skulls for Skull Throne

[  ] Neutrality

Got all the important bits ticked

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

To be fair, it doesn't look like this war is going to end anytime soon. It's already been going for a month.

And on top of that, there haven't been any recent peace talks as far as I can tell (to answer Jon Snow's question). Though someone from t$ or Alpha might know more, as of May 17th, the latest peace talks were on May 7th.

It's already been going for a month.

I know that's long in PW terms but most of TS has some experience in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) so you'd think they would be used to actually long wars

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

To be accurate, it means that he's sought to depart the conflict, and has been permitted do so per our announced policy. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

I'm going to have to correct your mistruth here.  And I'm more responding to what looks like your false chest puffing.

Peace will happen in the form of truce, and no further wars will be declared on said nations. Alpha associates who wish to accept this offer should send a personal message in-game to Valakias, tS Acting Director of Marketing, or post here in this thread.

Ifee didn't contact tS to obtain peace, he just left for Valkyrie, and that was completely fine to Alpha as he's ex-TKP/Asgard.  I guess if you have issue with not abiding by terms you can take it up with your Valkyrie.

And to correct another of Ivan the Great's posts, Chaf left before these terms were posted, and never contacted TS gov either, not that he would.  If you look at the in-game time and OP timestamps corrected for forum timezone he left before terms were posted.  Alpha gov fully knew about and both Rose/Alpha approved of.  If you have a problem with him not abiding by these terms, I guess you can take that up with Rose.

I am just responding to, not "bad mouthing" incorrect posts made by tS leadership, but you don't have one person who has taken you up on your offer according to your OP.  Sure, you may get someone down the road, if we are still at war, but you don't have anyone yet, to be factual.  I'm not holding anyone hostage in Alpha, they are free to do or leave as they wish.  tS has had about 8-12 people leave since the start of the war.  We've had a few.  It happens and it's not a reflection on any alliance as I don't think those leaving tS were trying to escape war nor were any Alphas. 

Feel free to not actually address the content of this post, but spend 5 pages shitposting it though, lol.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 2

*shitposts*

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

underlord, what you say would be completely valid if those members formed a splinter alliance and deserted when t$ needed their help. i regard anyone who vacation modes or quits on the outbreak of war to preserve their pixels as trash :/ (i'll try and repeat though, even though you're tired of hearing it, that Alpha members should not have to stay crushed and useless in low-tier because of Steve's ego.)

however, the current war isn't really a war anymore but rather 30 loosely organized rogues flailing around in a lower tier. they pose absolutely no military threat, and so that's why the alliance is conducting business as usual. a lot of us aren't even fighting: i didn't find a single slot myself. i'd hate to have the people over at valkyrie, whom i know and like, have to loaf around in the alliance doing nothing solely because Steve decreed it in trying to lengthen this 'war'. that's exactly what we're trying to avoid, Steve affecting us at all.

good luck valkyrie! <3

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

underlord, what you say would be completely valid if those members formed a splinter alliance and deserted when t$ needed their help. i regard anyone who vacation modes or quits on the outbreak of war to preserve their pixels as trash :/ (i'll try and repeat though, even though you're tired of hearing it, that Alpha members should not have to stay crushed and useless in low-tier because of Steve's ego.)

however, the current war isn't really a war anymore but rather 30 loosely organized rogues flailing around in a lower tier. they pose absolutely no military threat, and so that's why the alliance is conducting business as usual. a lot of us aren't even fighting: i didn't find a single slot myself. i'd hate to have the people over at valkyrie, whom i know and like, have to loaf around in the alliance doing nothing solely because Steve decreed it in trying to lengthen this 'war'. that's exactly what we're trying to avoid, Steve affecting us at all.

It's irrelevant whether or not an alliance at war feels they need a members help. It looks bad on the member for being so !@#$ impatient that they couldn't wait until a truce was signed to leave and it looks bad on an alliance who allows it. This isn't VietFan. This isn't a 500 day war. It's been a month. A !@#$ month. 31 days. How goddamn impatient are these !@#$ that a mere month was emotionally tearing them apart? If this was June 23rd I might go "Eh, yea I guess I can kinda understand." If It was July 23rd I might outright agree with you.

But Beo

31 days

Not 61 days

Not 91 days

Not a !@#$ 514 day VietFAN II style copypaste occupation of Alpha

A mere 31 days

Is not !@#$ long enough to !@#$ about length

Screw every single impatient !@#$er who left in the middle of the war

Screw TS for enabling them

And most importantly screw you and everyone defending them as if it's perfectly !@#$ normal and okay

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I'm going to have to correct your mistruth here.  And I'm more responding to what looks like your false chest puffing.

Ifree didn't contact tS to obtain peace, he just left for Valkyrie, and that was completely fine to Alpha as he's ex-TKP/Asgard.  I guess if you have issue with not abiding by terms you can take it up with your Valkyrie.

And to correct another of Ivan the Great's posts, Chaf left before these terms were posted, and never contacted TS gov either, not that he would.  If you look at the in-game time and OP timestamps corrected for forum timezone he left before terms were posted.  Alpha gov fully knew about and both Rose/Alpha approved of.  If you have a problem with him not abiding by these terms, I guess you can take that up with Rose.

I am just responding to, not "bad mouthing" incorrect posts made by tS leadership, but you don't have one person who has taken you up on your offer according to your OP.  Sure, you may get someone down the road, if we are still at war, but you don't have anyone yet, to be factual.  I'm not holding anyone hostage in Alpha, they are free to do or leave as they wish.  tS has had about 8-12 people leave since the start of the war.  We've had a few.  It happens and it's not a reflection on any alliance as I don't think those leaving tS were trying to escape war nor were any Alphas. 

Feel free to not actually address the content of this post, but spend 5 pages shitposting it though, lol.

I'm intrigued how you assume that there was no communication between Ifee and tS regarding his departure from the conflict. Or maybe he told you otherwise (perhaps before he contacted us, or he didn't tell you to avoid hurting your feelings, I dunno). Or maybe you're just saying stuff because you don't want it to look like someone accepted our offer (they're hardly terms in any meaningful sense, and you know that). 

The more salient point, however, is that tS was indeed contacted, as the three truced wars should indicate clearly. I can assure you, we would have maintained a state of war with Ifee had he not contacted us. I really don't see why this is such a big sticking point for you, you were clearly fine with him departing Alpha, and his moving to a new alliance (which literally has an ODP with tS) satisfies our peace requirements to our satisfaction. This is evidently a win-win situation, so let's not drag it down by you insisting on spinning it into some sort of tS failure.

• Upvote 2

It's irrelevant whether or not an alliance at war feels they need a members help. It looks bad on the member for being so !@#$ impatient that they couldn't wait until a truce was signed to leave and it looks bad on an alliance who allows it. This isn't VietFan. This isn't a 500 day war. It's been a month. A !@#$ month. 31 days. How goddamn impatient are these !@#$ that a mere month was emotionally tearing them apart? If this was June 23rd I might go "Eh, yea I guess I can kinda understand." If It was July 23rd I might outright agree with you.

But Beo

31 days

Not 61 days

Not 91 days

Not a !@#$ 514 day VietFAN II style copypaste occupation of Alpha

A mere 31 days

Is not !@#$ long enough to !@#$ about length

Screw every single impatient !@#$er who left in the middle of the war

Screw TS for enabling them

And most importantly screw you and everyone defending them as if it's perfectly !@#$ normal and okay

If we had an issue with it we'd be glassing their nations. We aren't, we don't, and that's really all there is to it. You can &#33;@#&#036; about it all you want but it's not going to make us care :P

• Upvote 1