Syndicate Press Release: Kangaroo's meat sales increase by 200%!

Valakias

Steve you can't have a go at ts chest puffing when it was in direct reply to your gov chest puffing about no one leaving and using the terms in the OP (which hilariously was immediately followed by one of your members doing exactly that). Well I guess you can as you are, but its just a bit shit as per.

I am a bit drunk at the moment and this post made perfect sense!

-signature removed for rules violation-

Ivan the Red, you really are bad with numbers, man. Alpha has done $7,020,338,314.31 in infra damage in the past month to The Syndicate. You can see James's post the numbers from last war.

Do you think at this point anyone here gives credibility to anything you or James post?

I mean, James, the man who, according to your own testimony, produced and spread the lies about t$ paying Arrgh to hit NPO.

I'm not bothering to follow that link. Who knows, given your recent record at swapping your hosted images, it may lead me to rape jokes and Hope Solo reporting me to the mods before the swap even happens.

Also, I wrote "Rose did more damage to us", not "Rose did more infra damage to us". So even assuming your numbers are right (which, knowing your record, almost certainly aren't) problem remains in that you seem to either have a reading comprehension handicap, are a fool who thinks only infra damage matters, or are just plain lying in full knowledge of it. Probably a mix of the three.

Edited by Ivan the Red
  • Upvote 1

To some extent, I do personally hope we will still be at war by the time I return from my vacation. Because at that point you will have to speak with me to receive peace. And i'm of a mind to have those talks in public, should my government allow it to be so. You will have zero leverage to spin and bullshit your way through backchannels, and I will nail you on every single factual inaccuracy you try to sling into the world.

Considering that, as you said, they refused plain white peace multiples times two days ago ( we had another "talk" ), who knows, that might very well happen.

We offered them white peace? Why? At least make people drink something outrageous and review it.  ^_^

Edited by Avakael

Le1AjCa.png

Do you think at this point anyone here gives credibility to anything you or James post?

I mean, James, the man who, according to your own testimony, produced and spread the lies about t$ paying Arrgh to hit NPO.

I'm not bothering to follow that link. Who knows, given your recent record at swapping your hosted images, it may lead me to rape jokes and Hope Solo reporting me to the mods before the swap even happens.

Also, I wrote "Rose did more damage to us", not "Rose did more infra damage to us". So even assuming your numbers are right (which, knowing your record, almost certainly aren't) problem remains in that you seem to either have a reading comprehension handicap, are a fool who thinks only infra damage matters, or are just plain lying in full knowledge of it. Probably a mix of the three.

1. The link leads to stats produced by your coalition last war, you can find the it elsewhere on this forum and probably on t$'s forum as well.

2. You can't hotlink swap a google drive link, so you can rest easy.

3. The infra only damage done to you by Alpha this war exceeds the total damage done to you by Rose last war, if you want resource damage too, add another $2B it doesn't make the number smaller.

4. If you don't believe me, get someone in t$ to produce their own stats and prove me wrong. It's really easy these days with the stat tracker and war api's.

5. If you actually believed the link contained objectionable content, why wouldn't you report it instead of crying about it to the public.

1. The link leads to stats produced by your coalition last war, you can find the it elsewhere on this forum and probably on t$'s forum as well.

2. You can't hotlink swap a google drive link, so you can rest easy.

3. The infra only damage done to you by Alpha this war exceeds the total damage done to you by Rose last war, if you want resource damage too, add another $2B it doesn't make the number smaller.

4. If you don't believe me, get someone in t$ to produce their own stats and prove me wrong. It's really easy these days with the stat tracker and war api's.

5. If you actually believed the link contained objectionable content, why wouldn't you report it instead of crying about it to the public.

1. I don't know what stats the link leads to, since as I stated I'm not going to follow a link provided by a person of well known dubious ethic behaviour regarding links. If it includes data and that data is accurate, it will show a t$ infra damage of about $5-6B infra damage last war plus at least $2-3B material damage not counting consumable resources.

2. Nice. But if, as you state, that link leads to accurate data from last war, I don't need to follow it since I know that figure very well.

3-4. Regarding Alpha damage inflicted to t$ this war, given that you are an alliance of well proven liars, you will forgive me for not trusting a figure given by people whose word holds no value. Like Steve, James (credited for spreading the hoax of t$ paying Arrgh to hit NPO) or Hope Solo (who falsely reported Eumir before Steve even swapped the links).

Even if your leader's word could be trusted, t$ damage from last war approached a figure of 7-9B, which is higher than the one claimed by him. Plus, at that war t$ had about 50-60 members, as opposed to the 90-100 we have this war, meaning we have a lot more defensive slots and stuff that can get destroyed than last time.

Anyway, debates about damage inflicted/taken when the war is still on tend to be based on propaganda rather than accuracy, and thus sterile. Also, engaging your kind in a debate can lead me to being framed as a supporter of rape and reported to the mods. So forgive me if I abstain from following this path.

5. I don't think I need to explain that the fact I trust Steve, or James, or anyone from Alpha, too little to follow a link provided by them, isn't grounds to actually report them to moderation.

Farewell and have a good day.

(Edited for typos)

Edited by Ivan the Red

#rollgea2k16

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

-snip-

I have $3B infra and $3B non-consumable resource damage done by Rose, but it these stats are on Yosodog's old estimate of $6,879 per infra, which is probably an undervaluation for that war. Of course it also uses mid-war prices for steel and aluminum, so maybe the difference comes out in the wash.

I'm still amazed at the $7bil in damage claim.  I'd love to see that calculation.

That one is just a summation of the VInfraLost figure from sheepy's WIP stat tracker. A day-by-day summation from 4/22/16 to 5/24/16 adds up to $7.1B in Infra lost by the Syndicate, $2.4B in Infra lost by TEst, and $9.6B in Infra lost by Alpha.

That one is just a summation of the VInfraLost figure from sheepy's WIP stat tracker. A day-by-day summation from 4/22/16 to 5/24/16 adds up to $7.1B in Infra lost by the Syndicate, $2.4B in Infra lost by TEst, and $9.6B in Infra lost by Alpha.

I, like Vanek, don't particularly trust Sheepy's stat tracker to provide accurate numbers - they've never seemed quite right in any instance that I've cared to look at them. That is not an unreasonable source to use for numbers though (after all, if they are indeed wrong, that's the game dev's fault, not yours :P )

EDIT to clarify, since I pay attention to IRC: We're not saying Alpha is lying. We're saying that Sheepy's coding can be questionable at times, something I don't think even he would contest.

Edited by Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 2

1. I don't know what stats the link leads to, since as I stated I'm not going to follow a link provided by a person of well known dubious ethic behaviour regarding links. If it includes data and that data is accurate, it will show a t$ infra damage of about $5-6B infra damage last war plus at least $2-3B material damage not counting consumable resources.

2. Nice. But if, as you state, that link leads to accurate data from last war, I don't need to follow it since I know that figure very well.

3-4. Regarding Alpha damage inflicted to t$ this war, given that you are an alliance of well proven liars, you will forgive me for not trusting a figure given by people whose word holds no value. Like Steve, James (credited for spreading the hoax of t$ paying Arrgh to hit NPO) or Hope Solo (who falsely reported Eumir before Steve even swapped the links).

Even if your leader's word could be trusted, t$ damage from last war approached a figure of 7-9B, which is higher than the one claimed by him. Plus, at that war t$ had about 50-60 members, as opposed to the 90-100 we have this war, meaning we have a lot more defensive slots and stuff that can get destroyed than last time.

Anyway, debates about damage inflicted/taken when the war is still on tend to be based on propaganda rather than accuracy, and thus sterile. Also, engaging your kind in a debate can lead me to being framed as a supporter of rape and reported to the mods. So forgive me if I abstain from following this path.

5. I don't think I need to explain that the fact I trust Steve, or James, or anyone from Alpha, too little to follow a link provided by them, isn't grounds to actually report them to moderation.

Farewell and have a good day.

(Edited for typos)

We present you with facts and you won't even check them, but yet you think we are wrong? I guess that is one way to "win" an argument.

Facepalm.jpg

For the record those numbers have never made much sense from what I've seen. 

They are quite clear if you want to know the truth.  https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Alpha&type=alliance&date=2016-05-24&submit=Go

So far today:

tS Infra lost and Alpha Infra Destroyed: 14,471.94

Cost of that infra: $94,404,690

Alpha Infra lost and tS Infra destroyed: 11,028.83

Cost of that infra: $4,209,487

Net damage done by Alpha: + $90,195,203

Net Infra damage done: + 3,443.11

Alpha nukes launched: 7

tS is clearly winning the war, but factually, we are doing more damage to them than they are doing to us.  Those are just the facts and the main reason is nuclear weapons, but also tS is taking a significant amount of damage form naval attacks.