Syndicate/Terminus Est v Alpha War Propaganda Thread.

Avakael

Oooo, you should do one on how tS thinks ships are useless, and then Ivan hurries and builds a ship ton of them after they take infra hits. 

They are useless, but continue to think they're good.  I see that instead of learning from the successful side of the past 3 major wars, you continue to follow the trend your previous alliance had set and follow failure.

• Downvote 1

73417-alpha-talks-shit-gets-hit-rolling-

lel at initial attempt at diplomatic sucker punch :D also i like your tights steve

• Upvote 2

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

They are useless, but continue to think they're good.  I see that instead of learning from the successful side of the past 3 major wars, you continue to follow the trend your previous alliance had set and follow failure.

Yep. It's funny how he still misses the point on why I bought them later. But I'm not surprised since he already forgot the point of my initial lecture (ships are not useless, what is useless is to expend AP on navy attacks against infra instead of attacking the enemy planes and tanks).

Edited by Ivan the Red

73417-alpha-talks-shit-gets-hit-rolling-

Was that an actual audience member or is that a staged actor?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Was that an actual audience member or is that a staged actor?

It's WWE, it was a popularity stunt since that "audience member" is an actor who ended up wrestling that guy he hit a month later

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Thanks for the explanation, wouldn't be too shocked if one of the wrestlers one day &#33;@#&#036;ed up and mixed up one of their actors with an ordinary audience member.

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Thanks for the explanation, wouldn't be too shocked if one of the wrestlers one day !@#$ed up and mixed up one of their actors with an ordinary audience member.

They tend to be pretty good with that sort of stuff. Last time something bad happened was with CM Punk when he was in the ground and a guy kept hitting him so he turned around and hit back... on the wrong guy. Usually if something happens with the crowd it's planned. 

As for that one. Stardust (Wrestler) believes he's a supervillain and challenges "Arrow" (guy hit plays the superhero character from that show, name being Stephen Amell) to a match. This leads to a Summerslam match pitting "The Prince of Dark Matter" Stardust & "Cosmic King" Barrett vs Arrow (Stephen Amell) & "The Man That Gravity Forgot" Neville in a tag match (a Celebrity getting a 1 on 1 match tends to be real bad, so a tag match allows it to go down better). The faces (good guys) naturally won with Neville hitting his finisher "The Red Arrow" on King Barrett (he won King of the Ring hence the King in his name FYI, he had "Cosmic" for that match due to his alliance with Stardust at the time)

They are useless, but continue to think they're good. I see that instead of learning from the successful side of the past 3 major wars, you continue to follow the trend your previous alliance had set and follow failure.

Ships are vital. Everyone in Rose and friends should max them out.

• Upvote 6

-signature removed for rules violation-

Ships are vital. Everyone in Rose and friends should max them out.

Ships are plenty useful, just not for attacking. If you're attacking with Ships you won't be keeping it up for likely more than a day because attacking with Ships means you've lost the sky. Ships are useful to deter others from attacking you with ships, and in rare instances blockading. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Boats are cute, stop this slander

4nVL9WJ.jpg

First person view of Alpha's score graph

egEUyrj.gif

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

First person view of Alpha's score graph

egEUyrj.gif

Nothing personalized, but still a breath of fresh air from all these people not posting images. :P

uL8qAeT.jpg

This is around $4-5m in infra dmg done.  Given how little it would cost to prevent these attacks, it's a poor use of money to not have some ship defenses.  But I'm more than happy to have Mensa/tS people keep shitposting about how they won't buy ships, no matter what.  Keep it up.

Eventually, as we all lose, the lack of defensive measures for Mensa/tS means that whenever they are taken down, the attacking alliance will take virtually no damage after the first round.

I think this is more of a case that tS has a small bank when it comes to refined goods, and they had to prioritize certain resources.  I wouldn't build ships either if I didn't have enough steel.  But when you have plenty of everything, building ships is still sound.

Edited by Placentica

-Brags about beeing rich-

Or you know, tS can afford to wage war all the time because they dont waste steel on building less than worth ships. just a thought.

Ole2.png

Nothing personalized, but still a breath of fresh air from all these people not posting images.

How about this gif from last week when you met partisan IRL?

5lxDprA.gif

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 2

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Lel

Uhhhh no. Just like most of us don't buy the NRF, ships don't work for our playstyle. Ever since our first major war against Guardian, we made it a rule of thumb that planes are better at destroying infra, and that ships can easily be handled through planes and espionage. I guess you guys have not moved on from thinking that ships are useful. You can ask any alliance that fought us after Guardian and they will tell you that most of us have not used ships fam. Most of us have warchests to last 4-5 rounds of war while supporting other members that don't meet the requirements. That's why if you look at history, we have been in almost all, if not all, the major wars since our inception and have manhandled alliances with our allies without failure. Maybe if you guys get better and stop blaming us for your incompetence, you too can be a Beta instead of Omega pimpin. We got money playboi and we're ready for the next plot from your allies in the next 2-3 months. This time, with even more money lmfao

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

Ships will be great in a year, probably.

Right now, it's really just a waste when you can tear through virtually any nation with ships via air attacks and then double them in infra damage dealt within a couple days.

Edit: Also, it's great when a nation wastes MAPs to shave away 15-30 infra, while you're running air attacks at 300-400.

Here's an image, with colors and everything, for Placentica:

alpha_armada.jpg

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Ships will be great in a year, probably.

Right now, it's really just a waste when you can tear through virtually any nation with ships via air attacks and then double them in infra damage dealt within a couple days.

Edit: Also, it's great when a nation wastes MAPs to shave away 15-30 infra, while you're running air attacks at 300-400.

Here's an image, with colors and everything, for Placentica:

Yes, because when you've nuked another guy for the day, and have no troops or air, you sure are wasting MAPs on the one attack you can do, lol.  There is nothing left but ship attacks and your alliance has been extremely slow to spend a very minimal amount to prevent the only attack we can do in some cases. 

I will use this one again, or is this just another standard tS shitpost?

8A3Zn3C.jpg

Uhhhh no. Just like most of us don't buy the NRF, ships don't work for our playstyle. Ever since our first major war against Guardian, we made it a rule of thumb that planes are better at destroying infra, and that ships can easily be handled through planes and espionage. I guess you guys have not moved on from thinking that ships are useful. You can ask any alliance that fought us after Guardian and they will tell you that most of us have not used ships fam. Most of us have warchests to last 4-5 rounds of war while supporting other members that don't meet the requirements. That's why if you look at history, we have been in almost all, if not all, the major wars since our inception and have manhandled alliances with our allies without failure. Maybe if you guys get better and stop blaming us for your incompetence, you too can be a Beta instead of Omega pimpin. We got money playboi and we're ready for the next plot from your allies in the next 2-3 months. This time, with even more money lmfao

Back to back shitposts, not surprising.

Another tS person who didn't fully read or understand before replying.  Notice the defensive war part. Go back and understand that wars are fought differently based on who is winning or losing.  Once you understand that war tactics change given who has air control or ground control, then you will get it.  I'm sorry to have to treat you like a child, but you continually don't bother to read full posts before replying.

And tS has needed the bailout from it's allies in wars before, so before you brag like you have always done it by yourself, consider that you were looking pretty beat up by UPN and DEIC a few wars back until Guardian and Alpha bailed your ass out.  If I had known, then, that your allies and friends don't matter to you, I wouldn't have jumped into that war.  Continue to think your allies are worthless though.....fine by me.

I think at this point, as tS/Mensa continue to bait our allies, and have proven you were all along going to attack us, that no one believes this garbage line that tS is the victim here.  You've been planning this attack for months.  But keep dreaming that your image is something different than the usual schoolyard bully who shit-talks to anyone looking in your direction. 

I bet you wish Alpha had the same number of NRFs that tS/Mensa have.

vBjcVAy.gif

Sorry you are so upset that we wouldn't serve up our allies to your planned aggression.  I'm sure you can calm yourself down by continuing to shitpost until no one bothers to even read these forums anymore.

Edited by Placentica

Yes, because when you've nuked another guy for the day, and have no troops or air, you sure are wasting MAPs on the one attack you can do, lol.  There is nothing left but ship attacks and your alliance has been extremely slow to spend a very minimal amount to prevent the only attack we can do in some cases. 

I will use this one again, or is this just another standard tS shitpost?

8A3Zn3C.jpg

Back to back shitposts, not surprising.

Another tS person who didn't fully read or understand before replying.  Notice the defensive war part. Go back and understand that wars are fought differently based on who is winning or losing.  Once you understand that war tactics change given who has air control or ground control, then you will get it.  I'm sorry to have to treat you like a child, but you continually don't bother to read full posts before replying.

And tS has needed the bailout from it's allies in wars before, so before you brag like you have always done it by yourself, consider that you were looking pretty beat up by UPN and DEIC a few wars back until Guardian and Alpha bailed your ass out.  If I had known, then, that your allies and friends don't matter to you, I wouldn't have jumped into that war.  Continue to think your allies are worthless though.....fine by me.

I think at this point, as tS/Mensa continue to bait our allies, and have proven you were all along going to attack us, that no one believes this garbage line that tS is the victim here.  You've been planning this attack for months.  But keep dreaming that your image is something different than the usual schoolyard bully who shit-talks to anyone looking in your direction. 

I bet you wish Alpha had the same number of NRFs that tS/Mensa have.

vBjcVAy.gif

Sorry you are so upset that we wouldn't serve up our allies to your planned aggression.  I'm sure you can calm yourself down by continuing to shitpost until no one bothers to even read these forums anymore.

I know you love to thump your chest over your supposed singlehanded defeat of the Covenant, saving the $yndicate in the progress. Every time you do so, it makes the gross part of our coalition (which consists of most of the parties you worked with at the time) chuckle.

During oktoberfest, you spent an extraordinary amount of time waiting on the sidelines, building up your armies while various fronts required attention (forcing Guardian to delay its entry in the process. Your militarization speed was subpar). By the time you came in, you came in on just UPN and later refused to hit DEIC. UPN at that point had already been swarmed by the middle tier: On the night of your entry, You and your members both complained that there was a lack of slots below the 2k mark. Above the 2k mark there were a few UPN top tier nations who stood isolated due to an inability to downdeclare- a strategy t$ and allies had deliberately executed. At that point, t$/TEst/SK had recovered and coalitionwide, we had the midtier numbers to drag down supertier nations over an extended period if need be.

Your refusal to hit DEIC (which contained more supertier nations than UPN), led to OO and Mensa having to execute the middle tier swarm strategy which we would otherwise also have reserved for UPN on a more limited scale. They did so succesfully. DEIC was unable to counter you because of Rose's diplomatic protection.

You did not bail us out of that war, nor did you tip the scales. Arguably, Arrgh's entry was more significant than yours. I will give you this: You did an excellent job defeating UPN's isolated remaining top tier in an offensive scenario where you had protection from counters and superior numbers. Good job. Your impact on the war was mostly limited to speeding up its conclusion and limiting damage and resources spent (relative to if we'd had to do it on our own).

Now quit pretending you bailed us out.

P.S. our government is perfectly content with you keeping your allies out. As stated in our DoW: Our beef is with you and your backroom manouvers against us.

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif