Syndicate/Terminus Est v Alpha War Propaganda Thread.

Avakael

P.S. our government is perfectly content with you keeping your allies out. As stated in our DoW: Our beef is with you and your backroom manouvers against us.

In the event you don't want to believe the snek, feel free to re-read the leaked logs. I think it's abundantly clear that Alpha was our only actual interest here, your allies planned for only because we'd have to actually be idiots not to account for them.

Ladies and Gentlemen, an Idiot of Alpha.

I'm pretty !@#$in sure that I said that we have won our wars with our allies. OH WAIT, I forgot Alpha doesn't !@#$in read. Before you and your membership talk, get !@#$in better at war. You guys should take some reading classes with it too playboi ;) Even with the advantage we had in Oktoberfest, Covenant didn't fight as incompetently as you guys have. What a !@#$in shame lmfao. The guys over at Covenant took down as many people with them and made sure to keep as many of them down throughout the war. You guys rolled over and died. I guess "mass-member" alliances are better than you guys, an "elite" alliance. How can we be mad when we easily steamrolled you guys to shit in a few rounds? You were talking about having an even war, but I did not see any of your allies even it up. Next time, please make sure that you guys get your shit together before you go on about bullshit.

In the event you don't want to believe the snek, feel free to re-read the leaked logs. I think it's abundantly clear that Alpha was our only actual interest here, your allies planned for only because we'd have to actually be idiots not to account for them.

They can't read, post the taylor swift videos. Hopefully they can hear.

Lxr4VfE.png

-snip-

TL;DR: Alpha is amazed we aren't impressed by their ankle biting.

Sorry you are so upset that we wouldn't serve up our allies to your planned aggression. I'm sure you can calm yourself down by continuing to shitpost until no one bothers to even read these forums anymore.

I'm actually fine watching Alpha burn all by itself.

Not the most engaging or challenging war, but it's definitely the most satisfying one I've fought in a good, long while.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

And this is what a tS shitpost horde looks like.  So much time to shitpost and so little time to post propaganda.  :(

I'd use ships too if I didn't have any other choice. We didn't invest in them, so that's the only thing Alpha can get an advantage in. Ships are more of an infra damage thing instead of an actual military thing, which is why that strategy lost this war, why that strategy lost every previous war, and why that strategy will continue to lose until the day each alliance that uses it is quashed.

But, it's their only viable option to replace their lack of competent fighting nations, so good work there Alpha! ;D

giphy.gif

Edited by Beowulf the Second

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

And this is what a tS shitpost horde looks like. So much time to shitpost and so little time to post propaganda. :(

Don't be mad bby, we can't help it we're active.

I'm pretty !@#$in sure that I said that we have won our wars without our allies. OH WAIT, I forgot Alpha doesn't !@#$in read. Before you and your membership talk, get !@#$in better at war. You guys should take some reading classes with it too playboi ;) Even with the advantage we had in Oktoberfest, Covenant didn't fight incompetently. What a !@#$in shame lmfao. The guys over at Covenant took down as many people with them and made sure to keep as many of them down throughout the war. You guys rolled over and died. I guess "mass-member" alliances are better than you guys, an "elite" alliance. How can we be mad when we easily steamrolled you guys to shit in a few rounds? You were talking about having an even war, but I did not see any of your allies even it up. Next time, please make sure that you guys get your shit together before you go on about bullshit.

4WQ3RlN.jpg

Source

The best part is seeing you do a 180 on how bad you stay The Covenant is and now you are kissing their asses because you need them post war. :P  I just wanted to give UPN and DEIC some love.

Edited by Placentica

4WQ3RlN.jpg

Source

The best part is seeing you do a 180 on how bad you stay The Covenant is and now you are kissing their asses because you need them post war. :P I just wanted to give UPN and DEIC some love.

Partisan, Roy, Jess, start moving our bank into our top nation and buying it as many cities as possible now because we're about to lose the next war.
  • Upvote 1

Also propaganda gifs because etiquette requires it :D Notice Partisan in the back

74715-making-their-final-stand-against-t

Steve, shut up and shtpost with us lol, you know you want to :DD Literally point of this thread

• Upvote 2

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.

I had to laugh too at the repeat assertion that Alpha saved tS' ass in Oktoberfest. Seriously, whatever measly effort you put out had no impact other than to puff out the already massive and unearned egos of a few of your members. We didn't make a big deal of it at the time because you were supposedly an ally of an ally, although in retrospect we might as well have. 

And your nuke strategy is stupid, even when losing a "defensive" war. I'm sure it could be explained to you in a simple enough way for you to understand, but I would imagine few on the tS side of the world would see any benefit to making your life easier. 

Partisan, Roy, Jess, start moving our bank into our top nation and buying it as many cities as possible now because we're about to lose the next war.

^emphasizing this because this is imo a sick burn lmaoooo

4WQ3RlN.jpg

Source

The best part is seeing you do a 180 on how bad you stay The Covenant is and now you are kissing their asses because you need them post war. :P  I just wanted to give UPN and DEIC some love.

> claims t$ only shitposts

> completely ignores every retort to his statements and every contentual post directed at him throughout both last war and this war.

I can know. You've failed to refute my claims on at least a dozen different occasions now.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

4WQ3RlN.jpg

Source

The Covenant was &#33;@#&#036;in bad, but they sure was way &#33;@#&#036;in better than you. Even though Covenant eventually rolled over, they kept a lot of us down with them for a round or two. If you also look at the stats during that war, we dished out more damage than we took by a wide margin. Nevertheless, we had higher expectations from an "elite" alliance and you guys didn't meet them. What a &#33;@#&#036;in waste. What we do need post war is for Partisan to explain to us why he &#33;@#&#036;in lied when he said this was going to be a fun war.

Lxr4VfE.png

The Covenant was !@#$in bad, but they sure was way !@#$in better than you. Even though Covenant eventually rolled over, they kept a lot of us down with them for a round or two. If you also look at the stats during that war, we dished out more damage than we took by a wide margin. Nevertheless, we had higher expectations from an "elite" alliance and you guys didn't meet them. What a !@#$in waste. What we do need post war is for Partisan to explain to us why he !@#$in lied when he said this was going to be a fun war.

Another shitpost, with no images. Boring....

Edited by Placentica

Well, at least somebody loves us. 

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I like how Steve tried his hand at writing longer posts, realised he wasn't very good at it and then went back to bad images and berating others for writing walls of text ignoring the fact he was just doing it on the last page. For me that sums this entire war up.

• Upvote 6
T7Vrilp.png

Also propaganda gifs because etiquette requires it :D Notice Partisan in the back

74715-making-their-final-stand-against-t

Steve, shut up and shtpost with us lol, you know you want to :DD Literally point of this thread

Damn I loved that movie, I went in expecting a standard horror flick and instead got a masterful deconstruction of the entire horror genre.

• Upvote 1

Definition of Shitposting:

1) According to Steve:

Any post containing facts he doesn't like, ideas he doesn't share, or opinions he doesn't agree with.

"shitpost horde! shitpost horde!"

(pointing at members of an alliance he dislikes)

2) According to The Syndicate:

Behaviour that gets you attacked without any of your allies giving a shit.

"Talk shit, get hit"

Edited by Ivan the Red
  • Upvote 1