Syndicate, INC Opens Business Office in Uritithu

2 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

EMC, I mean quack, looks good lol 

I'm pretty sure you need to give them Guardian before you start making the EMC comments haha

I'm very internally conflicted about this treaty folks, but that should come at no surprise to anyone who knows me. Wish you the best of luck with venture T$.

Just now, Insert Name Here said:

Isn't your top 5 alliance tied to another top 5 alliance?

So is TKR now. Enterprise is as much an extension of t$ as TEst is to EC, and given the latter were always counted together this shouldn't be any different.

Making t$ and TKR roughly equal in score. Like, almost dead on, it's kinda weird actually. 

Edited by Zei-Sakura Alsainn

Just now, Jonnyboi said:

I'm sure even you know this is a bullshit comparison

Not comparing the size of the spheres, bud. Even you know your alliance isn't the only one who decides to sign whichever alliance they wish.

Plus spheres are dynamic - in the next global things won't look like this, it's always been that way since NPOLT.

Just now, Kastor said:

Yeah tS tries to hide its score but they've been huge for awhile and they deserve to get hit.

How is having a training alliance trying to hide score, fam? Don't the likes of Immortals and TFP have them too?

23 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

I'm pretty sure you need to give them Guardian before you start making the EMC comments haha

I'm very internally conflicted about this treaty folks, but that should come at no surprise to anyone who knows me. Wish you the best of luck with venture T$.

Maybe lol but a tkr ts gob treaty is really in a league of its own at this stage 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Kastor said:

and they deserve to be....?

That's always debatable. For t$ for instance they were rolled in their last 2 globals, the main AA that's had it the easiest recently is Rose.

Even that in itself isn't necessarily a valid reason for deserving to be rolled. But you're old guard, you know full well everyone gets rolled sooner or later in this game.

That said, I haven't checked the tiering for this one. As far as I know Florida might win this or put up a good fight. Waiting for Hidude's tiering report though.

17 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

The real question to ponder upon is if tS can hold onto this new treaty for longer than a single war before it goes pear shaped like much of their recent treaty partners over the past couple years.

Wondered when you'd pop in and say something unnecessary. Hope you're enjoying life, Charles.

On a separate note... 24 months later the fabled Duck returns. 

And here I thought people would have realised by now that joining the top 2 alliances together was a ridiculous move.

World's Largest Rubber Duck on Twitter: "Duck meme Tuesday? Is that a  thing? No… well here is one anyways! #mamaduck https://t.co/AGvVj5uUxH" /  Twitter

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Quack has reformed. It is time for Nexus to come back. Assemble the avengers @Darth Ataxia @KiWilliam @Sval

alucore.gif

Edited by Krampus
  • Haha 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

9 hours ago, Big Mac said:

Wondered when you'd pop in and say something unnecessary. Hope you're enjoying life, Charles.

I'd hardly classify that as unnecessary commentary. The recent FA failings of t$ are completely valid criticisms.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Kastor said:

Whenever tS does something bad it’s irrelevant, according to tS.

Taking down a "hegemony" by forming an equally large sphere is wild hypocrisy that joins a long list of incidents.

I will be eagerly awaiting the post-war situation to see if Tarroc keeps his word.

266348824_Screenshot2023-07-26112108.png.777346b3de04cd491d7177be1699e29c.png

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

jonnyfa(1).png.b6b2b0f0da9d979126e63fb5d54bd23e.png