[ROH] Carthago's Guide For Dummies: Finance 101

evilpiggyfoofoo

5 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

So it sounds like you need to go call your allies to defend you, rather than declare neutrality.

Florida is too scary for us 😭. I'd ask daddy Rose to come hold our hand but I don't think they'll help this time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:

I think the only reasonable course of action here now is for you to hit both of your allies.

I concur. It is the best, and most based, course of action.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Tl;Dr shares has always been a terrible way to represent equity in small markets that has a 0% likelihood of being bought out.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

To whom it may concern,

Consultant Ramona for GO Associates here (on $50m/hr, and best believe that I have marked down 90% of those hours for skiing seshes in the strip club) to audit the accounts of Jim and TheKidMadeIt! (both under account number 203465).

On the account of TheKidMadeIt:
$210m loaned (confirmed)
$50m paid (confirmed)
$90m paid (confirmed)
$4.2m paid (confirmed)
$74.4.... paid (confirmed, numbers are for the diversity hires, i'm a nepo hire, no thanks)
Loan confirmed completed.

On the account of Jim:
$950m loaned (confirmed)
$160m paid (confirmed)
$700m paid, This is where things get tricky, it appears my own tax avoidance strategy has caught up to me (I moved to Eclipse, uncommon Ramona L move) and it seems that these payments went through tax havens, the records I haven't got access to. I'll assume in good faith that this payment went through (and thus confirmed) as the party related to account number 203465 isn't known for breaching the terms of financial contracts.
$125.61m paid, Read above, from reading the sheet I assume that I underpaid by the amount in brackets on the sheet (don't look back in anger yadda yadda).

On the account of Madden Red:
This name is not associated with account 203465 despite being under that account number, I put this down to a classic dumb admin keying error, god those admins are some dumb, part of the reason while they'll never have my job, other reason being that they don't have rich parents to give them high up jobs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unrelated Announcements:

We at GO Associates extend our farewells to recently retired consultant MCM after she hit the glass ceiling.

I will be working with the lobbying group Farmers Union to ensure farming nations get a fair deal in recent discussions with Game Devs on tackling rampant inflation caused by the low tier.

I have also been researching of the behalf of smaller alliances to protect their spies from those who wish to gain kills off of their spies to "stat pad". No, there isn't conflict of interest in this affair. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to waive my incoming invoice through Accounts, do not send it to Legal.

Edited by Ramona
Forgot to add invoice notice.
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

I have no experience in banking in this game, but 11 billion in defaults seems ungodly high when you only had 7.8 billion initially invested. 
Is it really that normal to lose around 1.5x your starting funds to defaults?

3 hours ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

House Stark misunderstands finances

image.thumb.png.3b08fa9ac8845f7a48d2d6eaf0231aed.png

$550m borrowed, with $393,953,672 repaid is not a $475,349,033.88 loss.
All the defaults where payments were made look incorrect to me?

Edited by Borg

Just now, Borg said:

$550m borrowed, with $393,953,672 repaid is not a $475,349,033.88 loss.
All the defaults where payments were made look incorrect to me?

Good catch, I must have misclicked while getting this in by DC. I have adjusted the equation. It had an overall small impact on the numbers - and brings HS to an equity value of $2.5B. Still far under their valuation of $8B.

1 hour ago, Ramona said:

On the account of Madden Red:
This name is not associated with account 203465 despite being under that account number, I put this down to a classic dumb admin keying error, god those admins are some dumb, part of the reason while they'll never have my job, other reason being that they don't have rich parents to give them high up jobs.

I corrected the ID using old logs, hopefully this helps.

• Upvote 1

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

Yes, we humans are prone to errors. Two wrongs cannot make a right. I will advise HS to reconsider and take what have to be offered to them now. The Orbis Peace Organization(OPO) will want both side to end hostility.

• Upvote 1