Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™

Shifty News Network LLC-Leaky Faucets

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

"Logs are only fake when they work against you." - TKR

abraham-lincoln-quote.png

 

35 minutes ago, Komiko said:

Which has also already been explained in this thread.

Point 1: An alliance plotting against historical enemies? NEVER, WHAAAAAT? Yeah thats obviously believable. 
Point 2: They don't like you, so the fact that point 1 is extremely believable even if the logs are fake means you're guilty either way. Something Smith managed to understand, not sure why you've missed it.
Point 3: more of them not liking you, except now related to making yourselves guilty by saying your innocent.

See, this is why i said i don't care if you're guilty. It doesn't matter. Smith figured out why pages ago. Cause you're fricked either way. You ask why people bit the bait, what you should be wondering is how many more people did but haven't made it obvious.

 

"even if the logs are fake you're guilty either way"

wew lad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sargun said:

abraham-lincoln-quote.png

 

 

"even if the logs are fake you're guilty either way"

wew lad

It's true mate, that's the court of public opinion for ya. Part of why democracy sucks so bad. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Komiko said:

It's true mate, that's the court of public opinion for ya. Part of why democracy sucks so bad. :P

The only thing dumber than blindly believing anything anyone says on the internet is encouraging other people to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sargun said:

The only thing dumber than blindly believing anything anyone says on the internet is encouraging other people to do it.

Well no, that would be misunderstanding a simple point already outlined on page 1 of this thread by Insert and Smith.
Have either you or Mitsuru read the thread? You should try it. 

In the meantime, keep insulting people. I'm sure this will make them more inclined to stop believing bad press about you, and totally not cause more swords to raise in your direction. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sargun said:

Since @Buorhann is either being willfully ignorant or is actually partially illiterate in some capacity, let me break this down to him in simple terms:

An easily-faked, unverified screenshot is posted showing someone allegedly saying something, and even in said screenshot there's no context to the conversation.  As a response to this, people go "wow I thought TKR wasn't going to hold grudges".  When the leader of TKR came on and said the logs were fake and even brought their own fake screenshot to prove how easy it is to fake these things, that is the response to those comments.  The entire reason those comments exist is because of a fake conversation, so if the conversation never existed, then there is nothing to address.  You're asking us to address literally made-up concerns.

We have gone to BK and told them we want to mend bridges, and have started to do so.  In response to this, Shifty made this garbage up to try and ruin this attempt.

The only thing that needs addressing is why you all bit the bait so hard.

As a party concerned about who might be this "threat" portrayed in the screenshot which you tag as false, i'd very much like to hear more on the particular traits/attributes which according to you verify it as a fake. I'm not very well versed in forgery identification and so I tend to take logs at face value until I see proof otherwise.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

 

I get what you're saying, and this is no shade: to me (and this is a personal opinion, might not be the proper way but that's what I'd do) TKR and TCW gov members feeling the need to reply to these logs in public makes you look guilty. I'm not claiming you are, nor do I have enough data to make an informed opinion.

But what I'd do is ignore it and, when approached privately by the concerned parties, give a short answer where you basically state it's BS and go on about your business. Going to the concerned parties yourselves would also make you look guilty imo. At the end of the day the only thing it will change is people's perceptions. Those who are biased towards you will believe you, those who are biased against you will believe the logs. But for the average neutral, I reckon they'd be more inclined to think the logs were BS if there was no public reaction.

I for one don't know. I've learned not to take logs at face value, but I won't claim they're false bceause I don't have enough info. To me this is just another one of Shifty's threads, which is by far the most interesting content on these forums, seen as everyhting else seems to be micro related garbage.

Well, considering how everyone is twitching for a war, it wouldn't have surprised me if IQ or Sindisphere jumped the gun and declared without trying to privately consult TKR about the logs, it's a lose-lose, I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

As a party concerned about who might be this "threat" portrayed in the screenshot which you tag as false, i'd very much like to hear more on the particular traits/attributes which according to you verify it as a fake. I'm not very well versed in forgery identification and so I tend to take logs at face value until I see proof otherwise.

 

 

you can tell it's fake because at the earliest opportunity possible they tried to derail the thread with talk about what goes on pizza.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cianuro said:

Well, considering how everyone is twitching for a war, it wouldn't have surprised me if IQ or Sindisphere jumped the gun and declared without trying to privately consult TKR about the logs, it's a lose-lose, I think.

Private consults have been and are being consistently made.

 

1 minute ago, Auctor said:

you can tell it's fake because at the earliest opportunity possible they tried to derail the thread with talk about what goes on pizza.

Prioritization is a virtue.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Private consults have been and are being consistently made.

 

Prioritization is a virtue.

Then I've been unaware, I live under an impression that everyone is shooting first and asking questions later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cianuro said:

Then I've been unaware, I live under an impression that everyone is shooting first and asking questions later.

That's sort of the purpose of private inquiries :P.

 

It's a fair impression though. Happens a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

As a party concerned about who might be this "threat" portrayed in the screenshot which you tag as false, i'd very much like to hear more on the particular traits/attributes which according to you verify it as a fake. I'm not very well versed in forgery identification and so I tend to take logs at face value until I see proof otherwise.

 

 

 

All my DM's are hereby "faked". 

 

EDIT: KT/TGH government discussion logs were faked. Fake CB. Fake war. (hurr durr)

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

 

@Sketchy Obviously one doesn't need context here. Unless you want to insist that these logs are real in which case be my guest.

No need to address comments based on fake logs. 🤷‍♂️

Then why are you addressing comments based on fake logs lmfao.

I do enjoy the clumsy pivot from "Listen and believe" to "Logs can be faked ya know, look lemme show you".

The inconsistency in your standards is plain enough for anyone to see.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Cianuro said:

Well, considering how everyone is twitching for a war, it wouldn't have surprised me if IQ or Sindisphere jumped the gun and declared without trying to privately consult TKR about the logs, it's a lose-lose, I think.

I remember when I attempted to discuss the incriminating logs TKR had on TGH/KT, and they intentionally remained vague and dismissive to it until after they launched their war.

They also didn’t rebuke any of Sketchy’s points either after they posted those logs.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe this is a silly point, but if I were someone trying to start a war, I wouldn’t fabricate logs that were so relatively ambiguous and clearly out of context (though the context could very well be more damning in this case). Like if I want to spark a war I’m gonna fabricate as clear cut logs as can be believed, these are not those.

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Maybe this is a silly point, but if I were someone trying to start a war, I wouldn’t fabricate logs that were so relatively ambiguous and clearly out of context (though the context could very well be more damning in this case). Like if I want to spark a war I’m gonna fabricate as clear cut logs as can be believed, these are not those.

I was honestly trying to figure out how to say that, but couldn't think of the right words or phrasing lmao

10 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I remember when I attempted to discuss the incriminating logs TKR had on TGH/KT, and they intentionally remained vague and dismissive to it until after they launched their war.

They also didn’t rebuke any of Sketchy’s points either after they posted those logs.

And yeah I remember that debacle, which is kind of what I was referencing.

Edited by Cianuro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

They also didn’t rebuke any of Sketchy’s points either after they posted those logs.

Just because you chose to ignore the points they made doesn't mean they didn't make them. Maybe you should try bringing up Pantheon again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Maybe you should try bringing up Pantheon again.

Why?  Are you feeling left out?

If I was to reference Pantheon again, I’d just cite how you failed to dismantle them.  Remember when you begged me to take over instead?  Guess it wasn’t quite up to TCW’s standards (You’re welcome for that too, btw) despite pulling all of your Panth buds over.  Weird how TCW is Pantheon 2.0 and you didn’t want to take lead over the original.

Is that good enough for you?

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most Dynamic™ defense i have seen, rather than just say "The logs are fake" and leave it there, you actually are covering your butts when in case it comes out the logs real, by also claiming lack of contact. I am impressed guys GG

Edited by Pestilence
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Really, Shifty? Is it such a slow news day you're posting fake logs? While we're playing corrupt detective however, thought I'd share a fun revelation of my own...

o23Wl5i.png

I believe this 100% 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All this talk and no one is building up? We won't even need a name that war thread to decide that it'll be called the Pineapple on Pizza War...

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Qin San Shi said:

All this talk and no one is building up? We won't even need a name that war thread to decide that it'll be called the Pineapple on Pizza War...

Heck, you're right! I almost forgot to build aircraft today, thanks for the reminder

On 9/24/2018 at 5:08 PM, Nizam Adrienne said:

Really, Shifty? Is it such a slow news day you're posting fake logs? While we're playing corrupt detective however, thought I'd share a fun revelation of my own...

o23Wl5i.png

Why're you posting legit logs there? It'd make more sense if you faked a log in order to show that logs can be faked 🤔

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.