Cornerstone Announcement

Rob Semloh

This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 163 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time.

Top rank to date: 2nd NS and 2nd GDP.  Top rank in cowardice: #1

This guy always makes me laugh.  He constantly lies about being "busy IRL" every war.  I'm sure he's got another great excuse this time.

• Upvote 1

This nation is in Vacation Mode for the next 163 turns. This nation cannot be attacked or traded with during that time.

Top rank to date: 2nd NS and 2nd GDP. Top rank in cowardice: #1

This guy always makes me laugh. He constantly lies about being "busy IRL" every war. I'm sure he's got another great excuse this time.

No

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

This guy always makes me laugh.  He constantly lies about being "busy IRL" every war.  I'm sure he's got another great excuse this time.

Hahahahaha

Top rank to date: 2nd NS and 2nd GDP. Top rank in cowardice: #1

This guy always makes me laugh. He constantly lies about being "busy IRL" every war. I'm sure he's got another great excuse this time.

No.

os9LcJK.gif

CS fought in defense of the TS sphere in Oktoberfest, Paraconevant in the bored war, and now again to TS?

Well at least it's not boring.

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

CS fought in defense of the TS sphere in Oktoberfest, Paraconevant in the bored war, and now again to TS?

Hopefully next war they'll be more sphere changes...the sphere's need a mixup :P

Actually, he is always extremely busy IRL. He's going to school for a lot of medical and advanced medical areas from what I understand. 

So yes, I know he would love to participate in wars, and that it's frustrating he always goes on vacation, but RL > Game for any of us. I'm sure if you were busy and you knew a war was coming you'd probably vaca so you didn't come back to a nation in shambles right? 

Any CS member can testify to his drop of government and general activity over the past few months due to a lot of summer internships and other opportunities. 

That's all I'll say of this and his life to you. You don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it, and that's fine. 

• Upvote 3

Actually, he is always extremely busy IRL. He's going to school for a lot of medical and advanced medical areas from what I understand. 

So yes, I know he would love to participate in wars, and that it's frustrating he always goes on vacation, but RL > Game for any of us. I'm sure if you were busy and you knew a war was coming you'd probably vaca so you didn't come back to a nation in shambles right? 

Any CS member can testify to his drop of government and general activity over the past few months due to a lot of summer internships and other opportunities. 

That's all I'll say of this and his life to you. You don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it, and that's fine. 

When did he start his vacation mode.....because according to this: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5478&display=trade he doesn't look to busy at all to be playing the market!

X4EfkAB.png

Try something new next time, this is getting old
  • Upvote 1

For the record, I would not, If i had absolutely no access to a phone, I would dump my resources in the bank, and force my opponents to waste their Gas/munitions and war slots on me rather than another member of my alliance.

If i had access to a phone and was just busy, I would then log at least once a day and pick one of the 3 guys attacking me, and drop nukes on his head everyday.

That's just me tho.

• Upvote 2

When did he start his vacation mode.....because according to this: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5478&display=trade he doesn't look to busy at all to be playing the market!

At this point that is pretty much automated for him.

Keep in mind that vacation mode isn't about whether you're busy in the past, but if you'll be afk in the future. You didn't call out our other vacation modes who left the country etc. Heck, if I did that you wouldn't even notice. People are just sore that they can't take a shot at the best Cornerstone has to offer; aggravated that he has the strength to stay out of the fight.

Perhaps all of this chiding is merely fear of what Scotland can become. And you should fear, for one day his economy will be the one ruling the rest. Instead of trading Zlotys, Dollar$, bitcoin, etc. you will one day be trading Les Pauls.

-zigbigadorlou

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Cornerstone was involved in the October war? 

IpHGyGc.png

At this point that is pretty much automated for him.

Keep in mind that vacation mode isn't about whether you're busy in the past, but if you'll be afk in the future. You didn't call out our other vacation modes who left the country etc. Heck, if I did that you wouldn't even notice. People are just sore that they can't take a shot at the best Cornerstone has to offer; aggravated that he has the strength to stay out of the fight.

Perhaps all of this chiding is merely fear of what Scotland can become. And you should fear, for one day his economy will be the one ruling the rest. Instead of trading Zlotys, Dollar$, bitcoin, etc. you will one day be trading Les Pauls.

-zigbigadorlou

Nice job of dodging my question about when he entered vaca mode.  First off, how can it be automated?  Second, how can he trade in vaca mode?  At the end of the day, when the sun sets on this game, he'll be remembered as the Barry Bonds of P&W, finished on top, but having an asterisk next to his name.  Why, because just like Barry Bonds, he took the !@#$ way out for fear of not being good enough.  I understand folks can play the game the way they want, but to be the best at something, you need to be the best at all of it.  Now, if this game were called "hiding behind mama's skirts" then sure.....he'd be numero uno with  no questions.

EDIT: F-ing grammar!

Edited by Sailor Jerry

X4EfkAB.png

Nice job of dodging my question about when he entered vaca mode. First off, how can it be automated? Second, how can he trade in vaca mode? At the end of the day, when the sun sets on this game, he'll be remembered as the Barry Bonds of P&W, finished on top, but having an asterisk next to his name. Why, because just like Barry Bonds, he took the !@#$ way out for fear of not being good enough. I understand folks can play the game the way they want, but to be the best at something, you need to be the best at all of it. Now, if this game were called "hiding behind mama's skirts" then sure.....he'd be numero uno with no questions.

EDIT: F-ing grammar!

Anyone in the top 10 can hardly be considered the best. A couple of nukes and you put them back months.

6XmKiC2.png

Anyone in the top 10 can hardly be considered the best. A couple of nukes and you put them back months.

True, but you'd have to not run and hide in vaca mode at the first sign of trouble.  It would take someone (maybe 3 someones) doing a complete surprise attack when no tensions are up to ensure he's out of vaca mode and risk an alliance wide if not a world wide war.

EDIT: Is he, what used to be called in another world, a "Bank Nation"?

Edited by Sailor Jerry

X4EfkAB.png