Cornerstone Announcement

Rob Semloh

Says the person from an alliance that is inactive as shit during a war. Frawley launched 3! missiles at me, during the complete war and this other guy 1 nuke. That was it. No other attacks from NPO.

I should be jealous but considering how boring these wars sound I'm not :P

Untitled.png

The assumption is that we don't all have busy jobs. I know in Mensa at least many of us do have extremely busy jobs. My interaction with the game yesterday involved five minutes in the morning and five minutes in the evening. I think anyone can manage that. Vacation mode is for cowards.

It depends a lot on the player too. I get very emotionally invested into my games and I've literally been skipping work the last week to play P&W (I can afford it though). The last blitz ruined a date for me.

I'm not gov or anything - it's just that wars are very distracting. My work requires 100% focus over several hours. You have your alliance conversations and the urge to refresh the screen every half hour.

Just let people play the way that suits them?

• Upvote 3

I'm starting to think you guys are obessed with me.  Might I suggest the ignore button?  See linky in sig.

You call those replies?

re·ply

rəˈplī/

verb

say something in response to something someone has said.

Is the definition of a reply. They did indeed reply in some form.

Even if some is a simple "no" :lol:

Edited by Riza Hawkeye
  • Upvote 4

PoJQyFJ.gif