Cornerstone Announcement

Rob Semloh

Is lying about a member's pixel hugging a cornerstone of your alliance? 

I know not honoring MDPs is part of your culture and letting your allies roll your other allies.  But I wasn't aware you would choose dishonesty over just admitting he really hates to lose his infra.

Ignores the "do not feed Steve any shitposters at all" sign

Yes we have every reason to lie about a member of Cornerstone having a real life where he is working hard to be a doctor. Clearly pixels matter much more than actually doing something with our lives. Oh and while you are at it feel free to complain about our second in command who went on his honeymoon and thus had to go into vacation mode too. How dare he have happiness when we are fighting over pixels.

I'm not sure what is more OOC - this post or BK/tS's war on NPO.

What you are saying is that Les Paul is too busy to play PnW and maybe he should go on a 365-day vacation until his life changes to where he can play the game.

Although, he really does seem to find plenty of time to play the game during peace-time. It's strange how his schedule always get sooooo busy right when CS is about to get involved in a war.

I'm not sure what is more OOC - this post or BK/tS's war on NPO.

What you are saying is that Les Paul is too busy to play PnW and maybe he should go on a 365-day vacation until his life changes to where he can play the game.

Although, he really does seem to find plenty of time to play the game during peace-time. It's strange how his schedule always get sooooo busy right when CS is about to get involved in a war.

No

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Uhhhhhh

Wars are kinda more taxing and require more activity?

He's used to putting in minimal effort lmao

He's always been in a position where the coalition has already covered the enemy at the time of entry, or have been completely destroyed to the point where you just have to click a couple buttons to launch a nuke lmao

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

No

Lolz, great minds think alike.

These.  :D

Edit: Whoops sorry Ekaterina. I meant to go with your "No" post, not that. :P

Edited by Rache Olderen
  • Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

I know not honoring MDPs is part of your culture and letting your allies roll your other allies.

Alright I'm a little curious. Where was this groundbreaking non-honoring MDP at? I'm sure you have some evidence if you're going to accuse it's part of their culture. It surely has come up multiple times in Cornerstone's history for it to become commonplace?

Also no

• Upvote 2

Uhhhhhh

Wars are kinda more taxing and require more activity?

Says the person from an alliance that is inactive as shit during a war. Frawley launched 3! missiles at me, during the complete war and this other guy 1 nuke. That was it. No other attacks from NPO.

Says the person from an alliance that is inactive as shit during a war. Frawley launched 3! missiles at me, during the complete war and this other guy 1 nuke. That was it. No other attacks from NPO.

They're used to rolling over lmao

I don't think they have to do much for that hahaha

Lxr4VfE.png

The assumption is that we don't all have busy jobs. I know in Mensa at least many of us do have extremely busy jobs. My interaction with the game yesterday involved five minutes in the morning and five minutes in the evening. I think anyone can manage that. Vacation mode is for cowards.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Sorry all, I'm afraid I really don't have much free time anymore. Think what you like but I have not lied once - doing a medical degree doesn't really give you much free time and this summer I signed away my holiday for a research scholarship. While its true I do try to keep a few offers on the market, if you notice recently I've been unable to do so daily and instead may go a few days without having the time to log in. While this is fine for trades, its not a very conducive situation to be fighting a war since by the time I'd manage to log in the battles would already be over! It would be foolish to leave my nation in war mode knowing that all it would achieve would be to fill the aggressive slot of an opponant. This is my only statement in regards to this. You're welcome to believe whatever story you decide to create, really I'm too busy in RL to care much about a game :)

Everyone is busy in real life, ultimately this is a pattern just with you.

The argument about war is rather illogical for since you could destroyed in a few minutes resulting in you only having to log in once daily to do whatever attacks you want in however amount of time. Rather than get destroyed you opt for vacation mode.

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

I don't know what the big fuss is about. Sometimes just logging in can be a distraction, sometimes you don't have reliable internet connections, sometimes you can't be arsed to log in cause real life is chewing your ass off. It's a game, if someone says they don't have the time to play it then what the fricking ever.

• Upvote 5

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

hypocritical picture talking about reason here

For a pretty prolific shitposter you sure you want to be the person to talk about logic in your posts?

Or do you actually want to post content?

No.

No.

• Upvote 1