DEIC Bank Content Anomaly

Hubotz

Why would he have to prove anything. We just refuse to believe any bullshit we get slung about not having money. 

Actually, the real point I was trying to make is that if cheating was involved, then it's an Admin matter, and clearly they have no intention of reporting the thing as a hack, so that implies that the money didn't just magically disappear.  Either they lost it through war and large scale bank looting, or they are hiding it, and they would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those darn kids.

You are all a bunch of nobodies, now let's get back to the matter at hand.

Where did DEIC's money go? Should we file a bug report on behalf of DEIC or is DEIC going to admit they have been caught red handed trying to get lower reps through pity?

It certainly doesn't look good.  Someone needs to put on their big boy pants and fess up privately.

And unfortunately we do have to deal with this, it's a damn thread posted in the wrong forum section, though I wasn't surprised by it.

As for the lost money, I would of held the money myself but I had a talk with my sister and she said she would make a nation to hold it but she has since forgotten her password. I appreciate that sis if you're reading, real helpful. 

Please just be quiet.

574959_532977393394151_62018296_n.jpeg

Did Clarke really just say his 'sister' made an account?

What a wank.

• Upvote 5

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Did Clarke really just say his 'sister' made an account?

What a wank.

This is literally what I was going to post. In Internet terms "it is my brother/sister/grandmother/dog" is tantamount to admitting you made a multi.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

this war has been great fun up to now, everybody had their laughs and its nearly (?!) over.. I think DEIC has payed the price for not winning in a very bad way, millions of cash had been lost in this war, many people left DEIC, our score has gone down the most of any alliance on Orbis and we are standing alone now..

Whatever you think of stetonic or Clarke is all silly.. I think demanding the same reps froM DEIC as from UPN is a sign of not being a nice group of winners. To be honest, I have no clue as to what the reps should be but lets not act that DEIC is the Empire and our enemies are the valliant Rebels.. anyways, have funsies with this thread!

Stashing moneys in boc sounds bad mkay? If you refuse to pay the reps mkay and or surrender then thats one thing mkay? But everything you have done is bad mkay? Now own up to your mistakes mkay or risk even greater consequences mkay. Its bad mkay? Just bad. Mkay.

• Upvote 1

You decided to attack another alliance for no reason and you want to walk away scot free?

but but we got our face smashed! Shouldn't the shame be enough?

If DEIC government had not shoved their heads all the way up their own asses then this would have all been over by now. Instead DEIC has thrown a giant tantrum about losing and will deserve to every cent that they have to pay.

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

this war has been great fun up to now, everybody had their laughs and its nearly (?!) over.. I think DEIC has payed the price for not winning in a very bad way, millions of cash had been lost in this war, many people left DEIC, our score has gone down the most of any alliance on Orbis and we are standing alone now..

Whatever you think of stetonic or Clarke is all silly.. I think demanding the same reps froM DEIC as from UPN is a sign of not being a nice group of winners. To be honest, I have no clue as to what the reps should be but lets not act that DEIC is the Empire and our enemies are the valliant Rebels.. anyways, have funsies with this thread!

Didnt u.p.n lose the most from this war? I mean i think they hit the 80k score loss mark. Edited by chrishinton52

Feigning ignorance won't help Clarke.

Ni for DEIC leadership.

He hasn't been on these forums in more than two months, though I suppose a complete absence from the forums would be better for DEIC's PR at this point. :v
xzhPlEh.png?1

Lets clear everything up, shall we? Placentica, who will be called Steve for the remainder of this post, was hyper active in game (and on IRC) when the round first started. For those around at the time making buy low sell high deals was extremely profitable. Pulling in an extra hundred k here and there gave a huge edge early on. Steve was also in the most effective alliance-wide growing alliance. Guardian was pulling away from everyone avg. strength wise post marionette in a big way. We kept our bank money low and gave it as growth to lots of people, Steve was not excluded from this. He was given large sums of money by the alliance several times without having to pay back much of it, and was helped to rebuild post war more than most due to taking more expensive damage. I know this because I was the one who gave him those funds. We wanted to keep our top member at number one. Post Marionette war Steve's activity began to lull (see: golf season), and his trade activity slowed. Though he was still about the largest nation and producing massive amounts of resources he still sold a lot, but his buy low less high in mass days were done. Near the same time Steve took his foot off the market gas, another new Guardian member slammed the pedal down. He was likely the reason for the botting market patch, but he was not Steve. 

How do I know this? I was the main person pushing along Steve's growth outside of Steve himself. I talked to him a lot about working the market, hell. I sent him resources from the Guardian bank (in large amounts) for him to make profit off of and give back some of the funds while keeping some for himself. Steve's growth was entirely due to his activity at the time and Guardian's willingness to shove money and resources down his throat. Thus when he left, he stopped getting those huge packets of resources and cash to grow, and used the model that helped him grow so well on his alliance by having the rich fund growth. 

For those who continue to push the Steve cheated narrative, you're grasping a straws, straws which only make you look more pathetic. Steve didn't bot. Someone else in Guardian did, and since stopped with the patch. Unless they lied to me when I talked to them about stopping. Regardless it wasn't Steve. 

Now that the truth is out there, we can get back to DEIC ignoring reality (and probably still complaining about Steve to deflect attention from their own shortcomings [which there are many]) and talk about them storing their money in BoC. Are we at war with DEIC's bank? Is BoC harboring a criminal of war? Will threatening them with renewed war cause them to give up their criminal of war?!

• Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

I think demanding the same reps froM DEIC as from UPN is a sign of not being a nice group of winners.

You aren't entitled to any niceness whatsoever. None. Zero. Your alliance started a fight, lost, and that's it. The fact they are offering you peace AT ALL is a nicety.
  • Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

Why would we pay Mensa reps we never attacked Mensa but you attacked us without a DOW so in fact your just a bunch of raiders hiding behind being a decent alliance

and you attacked us without a DoW

Pot. Kettle. Black....

Riddle me that homie...

• Upvote 1

tbh if they gave the money to BoC, I'm 100% ok with going and taking it off of BoC.

• Upvote 3

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif