DEIC Bank Content Anomaly

Hubotz

Well this was a while back. I tried to join the alliance and your alliance leader looked my DDO profile up and saw my political views and stated that TEst wasn't the place for me, because of my beliefs.

You a fascist or something? Or just hate the blood god?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

You also sold out your alliance. That's not a quality that many people find appealing. 

Is this before or after the alliance sold them out to take unnecessary punishment?

• Downvote 1

Sorry. We are made up of Whigs, Libertarians and Gun-toting Liberals.

Actual Libertarians, or conservatives who think the only problem with capitalism is that they personally lost?

Also, are you one who posted about Agorism? I looked into it, and while I don't agree with market based solutions, I appreciate the massive uptick in quality of rhetoric and internal consistency of logic that Agorism represents over Randians.

• Upvote 1

Well this was a while back. I tried to join the alliance and your alliance leader looked my DDO profile up and saw my political views and stated that TEst wasn't the place for me, because of my beliefs.

This is all very ooc and not something that should really have been brought up in this area but since you broke the seal...

Culture fit is rather important in small groups. So accepting one individual that doesn't seem to fit in well with the rest can actually be quite disruptive and do more harm than any outside influence.

Without getting into specifics, I recall the impression of someone whom might have been a little too narrow-minded and unseasoned in their limited world view to weather the storm of interaction among the group. You probably disagree with that assessment but that was my conclusion at the time based on the information as presented. Yet,your need to bring up the situation in an immature manner gives me some confidence in the original assessment.

Next time, use your inside voice.

• Upvote 6

Culture fit is rather important in small groups. So accepting one individual that doesn't seem to fit in well with the rest can actually be quite disruptive and do more harm than any outside influence.

As someone who has ran multiple PvP groups centered around small groups in various MMOs - this is so true.  Introducing people who cannot fit into the culture created will turn the group on itself.

• Downvote 1

Actual Libertarians, or conservatives who think the only problem with capitalism is that they personally lost?

Also, are you one who posted about Agorism? I looked into it, and while I don't agree with market based solutions, I appreciate the massive uptick in quality of rhetoric and internal consistency of logic that Agorism represents over Randians.

Yes. I am in favor of Agorism and though I am not a Randian, I did enjoy The Fountainhead as a demented tale of overcoming obstacles thought sheer will of stubbornness.

I posted this sarcastically,as some of us look towards third parties while others advocate the norm. We are, how you say, a "plethora" of verbiage and weird shit.